[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Self-improvement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Luteguy_8227.jpg (27 KB, 349x396) Image search: [Google]
Luteguy_8227.jpg
27 KB, 349x396
I've agreed to go on a date in 7 weeks.

She's way better looking than me, but we were both really lonely and found friendship.

Her dad (who lives abroad) is unwell, so she is looking after him for 7 weeks.

I want to surprise her when she gets back.
Currently, I'm not especially attractive. I'm 85kg and a bit fat. I've started eating less carbs and I have started doing (girly)push ups.

I don't smell bad, but I am a little bit sweaty and would like to smell much nicer. I bathe daily and wash with soap. My hair has a crappy, wiry texture too. I don't have any deodorant of cologne.
I have about 2 hours of free time a day.

How can I improve myself as much as possible in 7 weeks?
>>
Carbs aren't your problem. Reduce the amount of sugar in your diet and run every day for the 2 hours you've got
>>
>>17132761
stop wanting to suprise her. do it for yourself.
7 weeks is not much. depending on your metabolism you'll probably only lose 3kg at max within that time.
just start hitting the gym and get a new haircut
>>
Has she seen pictures of you? There isn't that much you can do in seven weeks. You could get a haircut. Bare minimum get some fucking deodorant.
>>
>>17132768
I see nothing wrong with OP actually wanting to meet a woman's standards. Better than him coming here a week from now complaining how he feels like a loser and all women are shallow hors.

I wish /adv/ would stop shooting itself in the foot by discouraging people who actually want to better their selves and their lives.
>>
Buy better soaps, get better clothes and shoes, find a style that goes with your hair, get a decent cologne, shave, jog, walk

If you do these you'll smell better and get the runner high to boost your outlook at life.

Hit on other women, if you got back ups, you'll preform better on this date because the anxiety is gone.
>>
>>17132775
Even if he only loses a little weight, exercise for 7 weeks will improve his overall mood and the way he carries himself. I say do it OP. Get a head start.
>>
>>17132785
Nope dipshit the problem is he's doing it solely for his bitch

If he state I like this chick I want to be at the top of is my game To make this pick up easy.

That would be better nope all this loser talks about is solely for her.

He doesn't have his priorities right,

He's put her on a pedestal he's already lost.

Op do this for you not her bro get to work so slaying pussy is easy nigga.
>>
>>17132789
7 weeks really is not much time. it's possible that she won't even notice any changes. it's an unrealistic goal. and for hairstyle or cologne - what if it just isn't her taste? happens all the time.
you need to find something you're content with yourself in the first place. other than that you're building on a fundament that can very easily crack.

that said ofc it's a good thing to start losing weight and work on your appearance. all the power to OP. but not for just 7 weeks. sport and being as attractive as you can is something you should integrate in your daily life
>>
>>17132804
Omg who gives a shit.

You're way overthinking this.

OP is asking how he can win the girl and he's already working toward it what more do you fuckin want from people mr idealism?

I encourage OP to do what he is doing as it can only yield positive results. If not instant weight loss at least he's on the right track for god sake.
>>
>>17132761
Go running.

Running is good for you. You'll look a lot different after a week or two.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.