[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worth driving BMW M4 during winter?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (614 KB, 1270x719) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
614 KB, 1270x719
I'm about to buy a BMW M4 but is it worth driving it in the winter?

Any advice?
>>
Why wouldn't it be?
>>
>buying any "luxury" vehicle

HAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: image.jpg (241 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
241 KB, 900x900
>>17132702
This. Such an incredible waste of money that serves no purpose other than dickwaving.

>mfw people go into debt for this shit
>>
fantastic car, but when it snows do not even fucking try. you'll get stuck repeatedly unless you spend $1400 on a set of snow tires
>>
>>17132717
You can convince other people that you have money though.
>>
>>17132731

Yea, being a huge narcissistic cunt is a great thing
>>
>>17132702
>>17132717
>>17132736
Some people aren't poor and can afford nice things.
>>
>>17132736
So everyone with money is a narcissistic cunt?
>>
ignore idiots with no automotive or M experience. getting an M series is a perfect car: easy maintenance, brilliant engineering, if you follow the onboard computer for service intervals it lasts forever no matter how hard you drive it, gives you that dopamine every time you see your car in the parking lot or drive it, you can completely destroy anyone who tries to race you.

I wouldn't buy a new one, but they are definitely a car worth upgrading to if you can afford it and have the knowledge to maintain it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_M3#Critical_reception
>>
>>17132741
>>17132743

Oh here come the richfags. Anyone who is rich and spends their money on things like BMWs is a fucking cunt. Cars are utilitarian, they help people get from one place to another. They literally all do the SAME THING. For you to spend $80,000 on something that someone else can spend $8,000 and still be just as well off is monetarily retarded. All you want to do is have something flashy that you think shows off to other people how cool you are, when in reality 9/10 people think you look like a fucking tool.
>>
>>17132752

>dopamine every time you see your car in the parking lot or drive it, you can completely destroy anyone who tries to race you.

hahahahahaha oh wow you really are a fucking ape
>>
>>17132753
Cars aren't just appliances, you troglodyte. Some people enjoy driving, so they buy a nice car. Not everybody is happy with a Kia or whatever boring econobox you have
>>
>>17132758

You're a fucking total idiot if you think you need to spend $70,000 more on a car than someone else in order to enjoy driving it. You do understand that you can build a house with that kind of money, right?
>>
>>17132731
>>17132741

>dickwaving

>>17132743
Only the ones who flaunt the money as if it makes them a higher level of person than those with less.
>>
>>17132759
>>17132771
Why are you guys this ass-devastated about people who spend money on things they can afford? Yeah, it's dickish to buy a BMW with the sole purpose of showing off, but get this--there's a reason BMW has a reputation for being a luxury brand. Believe it or not, some people buy BMW because they enjoy driving and BMW happens to offer the kinds of cars they would like to drive. I can't afford a BMW but I don't lose sleep over people being able to, and I certainly am not this anally angsted on a Chinese cartoon forum
>>
>>17132438
Ok lotta butthurt in this thread.

OP, personally I'd DD an M4 even in winter. It is a german car engineered by a country that is no stranger to snow after all.
>Any way, make sure you have good winter tires.
>Make sure to clean it regularly as winter road salts can be a bitch for your car.
>Cold can drain a battery so if youre not DD it, start her up regularly or get a battery tender.
>take the M driving school or learn how to correct oversteer just in case tits go up
> most importantly enjoy your car.mthey are so much fun. DD my e46 M3 and e60 M5 and they were a blast!
>>
>>17133078
This is one of the only sensible replies here.
>>
>>17132934
>>17133078
>>17133140

>my car goes so fast!
>they're so fun to drive!

Sounds like the typical speeding BMW dickheads on every interstate. I purposefully slow down when you dumbfucks start riding my ass.
>>
>>17133146
This. It's not just BMW's, but almost any "high status" car. They think everyone needs to get out of their way and they drive like absolute assholes.
>>
>>17132753
So much autism in this
>>
File: 1462062178141.png (157 KB, 819x590) Image search: [Google]
1462062178141.png
157 KB, 819x590
>>17133146
You're hopeless. Is there only two extremes of the spectrum, of being as poor and thrifty as you and being a rich affluenza-afflicted asshole? Enjoy being poor for life because you're so bitter
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.