[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This may sound like the dumbest problem to have but I really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 500x375
This may sound like the dumbest problem to have but I really struggle with it and need some guidance /adv/. Recently my female best friend found out her husband cheated on her. Shortly after she confessed to me she's been in love with me for 5 years. This keeps happening. Every friend I get close to falls for me and ends up leaving/resenting me for not returning the feelings. The worst part is I feel like they build me up and put me on the pedestal I can never live up to anyways. I am nothing speculator looks wise and I'm mentally crazy/emotional. But I feel like I'm going to be stuck alone forever because no one wants to be my friend. This is the second female best friend to do this. Last time she ended up hating me and we haven't talked in ages. I don't think I'm gay but I do absolutely love my best friend. I think she's beautiful and we get along like I never have with anyone else. But I feel like she's just reacting to her husband cheating(even though she assures me that's not it). I don't want to reject her while she's still going through being cheated on. But I don't want to feed into it and lead her on either. I keep thinking if I had just gone for either of these girls I would be treated so well and know we would always be happy. But am I gay? I have never been with a woman and I love men. I mean I'm pretty old fashioned and pro gender roles. What do I do? How do I make friends that won't fall for me? I'm not even worthy of any of these people it makes me feel like a fraud.
>>
>>17132427
Let her watch you suck a few dicks. She'll lose interest.
>>
>>17132427
>How do I make friends that won't fall for me?

This is such an adorable little attention whore question I just had to highlight it.
>>
>>17132553
I'm not an attentionwhore at all. It's an honest question. I don't have many friends and when I do get close to one the same thing happens.
>>
>>17132427
How old are you ?
>>
U dont sound gay...
Stay away from dudes it would happen even more often....
Girls can onli be true friends with other girls
Ur just unfortunate but keep trodding along
Dont get with this cheat victim it wont work
Good luck
>>
>>17132733
I am 29.
>>17132763
No I'm pretty old fashioned and pro gender roles. Not gay. I dunno how do I know if I don't try it out?
>>
>>17132763
>girls can only ne true friend with girls
That aint true, i been good friend with a group of three lads for 3 years now and we doing good. I don't have any attraction to them and neither do they. What gives ?
>>
>>17132905
Im a dude an in the past year i have studied my friends without them knowing...and ive came to the conclusion that the only girls i am friends with are the ones id be sexual with if given the chance...even a minute chance...maybe im the odd one out but i rekon if u asked ur true guy mates if they woud bone u or let u suck their dicks they wouldnt turn u down.
Not being pig headed its just how it goes...
>>
>>17132819
How do i know if i dont try it out
Do you ever look at women and think i want a slice of that ass?
If not then ur not gay
I dont need to suck a dick to know if im gay or not lol i know i am in the controlling seat and my woman is below me haha
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.