[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I work at a McDonald's inside a walmart and this really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: pumpkins.gif (819 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
pumpkins.gif
819 KB, 500x375
So I work at a McDonald's inside a walmart and this really cute girl works at walmart. She comes in and I can tell she totally likes me and i like her back.

However whenever I get a chance to talk to her my face gets all red and I can barely talk.

Any advice on how I can have a normal conversation and maybe ask her out.

Do I ask for her number or just ask if she wants to go out sometime?

Pic unrelated
>>
>a McDonald's inside a walmart
What the actual fuck is America
>>
>>17132344
You do not ask her while working there, cause that shit can get you fired.

YOu wait till both of you shifst end, and then ask her if she'd like to have coffee sometimes.
>>
>>17132354
Our shifts never end. And I wouldn't get in trouble because I'm kinda the boss.
>>
>>17132354
yeah, so our shifts never end at the same time. And I wouldn't get fired for asking her out because Im pretty much the boss.
>>
If you're shy with her now its never gonna work out. Find someone more on your level
>>
Hey opie I'm the LDR-anon that lurks here, I work at Walmart too. I've had crush after crush on different coworkers, and let me tell you, it never works out. Probably because my situation is different than yours. But I don't reccomend pursuing her. I guarantee you after the lustful period settles, things will get really awkward.

Please don't jeopardize your job, your reputation, and her job and reputation. If you're a boss, people look up to you and you have to be the one to set good examples n shit
>>
>>17132394

>job
>reputation
>walmart
>>
>>17132403
I take it seriously yes. I'm not looking to fuck things up. At my Walmart I actually work 40 hours a week just because I come in early/on time, get shit done, and then go home. I don't pal around with coworkers unless they're in my department.

It's all to put in a good word for myself.

Anyway back on topic I highly suggest opie doesn't pursue the girl. They can't even find time for each other because the "shifts never end"
>>
>>17132403
i fucked a coworker when i worked low wage and i don't regret it. u do u tho.
>>
Co-workers are hard, man. Even if you're 99.99% sure she likes you, there's that little bit of doubt, and the knowledge that if she rejects you you're kinda fucked.

Best thing to do is know what she likes and capitalise on that. She loves movies? Easy, take her to a movie. Bring up a location like a zoo or a theme park and if she mentions she's never been, offer to take her. Make sure to use casual language like "let's go do this" and not "would you like to go with me?" You're just pals.

Other anons ITT might recommend being confident and asking her out directly, and this is totally, totally fine - if you don't work with her. Because you do, there's a different set of protocol.

You could even make it real easy by asking what she's doing after work. If she says nothing, or "just going home" or something to the effect, just ask if she wants to go get a drink, or a coffee, or some food.

If you want to flat-out ask her straight up, you need to quit. These days with workplace harassment nonsense all over the place you really do need to not be asking colleagues out. But then, after you quit, you can be quite confident, knowing nobody there will ever see you again and there's no reason to be embarrassed.

>tl;dr: ask her to hang out as a friend and risk the zone, or quit your job and ask her on a date with confidence

Also:
>McDonald's inside a walmart
Holy fuck, America.
>>
Don't shit where you sleep. Pussy is not worth losing your paycheck
>>
>>17132345
Yep

Many Walmart's have a small McDonalds inside them

Even in Canada
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.