[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
doctor prescribed me escilopramum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: drugs2.png (328 KB, 787x637) Image search: [Google]
drugs2.png
328 KB, 787x637
Hey, i was at a doctor yesterday helping my mother get there and i just mentioned to the doctor that I'm physically tired ( and low performance in gym) for no reason several months and he prescribed me Cipralex 10mg.
I've read almost all of the manual and took half of the pill and now I'm something like stoned/distracted and i cant focus, have slight nausea and no appetite. I already cancelled my driving school and I'm not even going to gym, because i would do something crazy there.

Can someone tell me what is going on? Do i have some bad side effects/i really hope im not bipolar or something.
>>
>>17132283
Hey OP, I was on escitalopram for six years, 20mg.

Diagnosed and medicated for extreme depression and anxiety.

So I don't know why your doctor thought giving you it just because you feel tired. It may be he thought you may have depression. It took me two years to wean myself off it.
>>
With that low of a dosage you wont see any effects kick in until at least two weeks.
>>
>>17132289
>>17132288
Yet i feel like I'm stoned, i feel like i cant even have a normal dialog with a person if you know what i mean/(cant focus), i cooked myself a chicken breast and now i cant force my self to eat it, i usually eat everything and then get some more. Well im not going to eat that drug again for sure, didnt expect this at all. im 23 btw
>>
>>17132289
What this anon said, and that's from my personal experience taking it as well as knowing a small dash of pharmacology for my job. Well, that's what's normally expected to happen, anyway. You either

1. Are having some kind of allergic reaction or other unexpected reaction because no one fully understands SSRIs

Or

2. Have mentally freaked out andbare subconsciously causing your body to have these symptoms, as a result of reading the manual.

Either way, please call the doctor in the morning and don't put it off. It's quite important.
>>
>>17132303
Thanks for the info, i'll call the doc.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.