[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously considering suicide. I have been in a relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160401_112817.jpg (175 KB, 959x746) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160401_112817.jpg
175 KB, 959x746
Seriously considering suicide.

I have been in a relationship for nearly 2 years, past 6 months have been extremely rocky and i believe its coming to an end, i have never loved someone so much in my life but she's so unhappy. I cant live with myself knowing i have made the one person in my life who i truely love unhappy. I feel worthless and useless. I dont know what to do.
>>
>>17132264
What is your question?
>>
Stop drinking and tell HER these thoughts and feelings once you sober up in the morning. Are you willing to change? Will YOU still be happy if you do?
>>
>>17132264
Is this the band Messiah?
>>
>>17132281
I don't drink nore do i take drugs.
>>
Just leave her her fucking lost or ask her if something is bothering her there is no need for suicide
>>
>>17132264
Communicate with her about this.

If the relationship ends, you'll always have the memories and the experience from it. One day you will look back and smile with a hint of nostalgia.

There'll be other girls, maybe not. But one thing for certain is that life will still be there, waiting for you to make the most of it.

Go for a walk, to a park or something, and truly, deeply think about the relationship and how you feel. Then talk to her about it. That's what I would do, but I'm a piece of shit.

Who knows, it might not end, it might just make it stronger if you talk this out with her. You love her, be honest, WORK on the relationship.

You got this, OP. If you break-up or if you stay together, you got this.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.