[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which positions make a girl feel "slutty" during sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Which positions make a girl feel "slutty" during sex? Can you recommend things I should try with my gf? I want to do something that makes her go a little crazy. Sex have been a bit boring lately.
>>
Doggystyle (pulling her hair helps, taking hold of her neck, too); there's also a position where she's on her back and you put her legs up against your torso; doing it from behind while she lies on her stomach is pretty great in that sense too
Experience: my girlfriend likes to have the most sluttiest sex ever
>>
>>17132159
Put a finger in her ass
>>
>>17132164
Am female and can confirm this. These positions make it go in really deep. You can start exploring little kinky things like spanking, tying her wrists, making her beg, doing it somewhere you could get caught, etc. But definitely discuss all of that with her first.
>>
>>17132164
>>17132165
>>17132170

All great advices. Thank you! But I've tried everything except tying her and making her beg.
>>
>>17132170
This is pretty sound advice too.
Talking dirty usually helps too. Just try to get yourself into a zone where you FEEL like you're doing it to her like a complete slut, she'll feel that you're into it and might even enjoy it more than she thought she would.
My girlfriend also enjoys it when I make her give me the sloppiest blowjobs (spit everywhere, forced deepthroat until she gags, stuff like that, doing that infamous "crawling on the floor for dick").
Basically what I'm telling you is to manhandle her.
But femanon is absolutely right, you MUST check all of this with her in the form of a casual discussion first, you know, to figure out the boundaries so you can push them better as soon as she's okay with it.
>>
>>17132159

Start cutting her when she walks around the house. Whipping is my personal favourite. When my gf is doing homework or watching TV I burst thru the door with this massive whip and just start unleashing mayhem over her until she's physically destroyed. I slip pills into her coffee before she goes to work so sometimes she falls asleep at the wheel or walking to work. She loves how dominant I am.
>>
>>17132164
>there's also a position where she's on her back and you put her legs up against your torso;

Is there a name for this position? I was trying to figure out what to call it a while back.

I wish I could find a girl that I could do any of these positions with, they just lead to slamming cervix and pain when I've tried them.
>>
>>17132159
>Which positions make a girl feel "slutty" during sex?
Spitroasting. Or the "pterodactyl." Or pretty much any kind of gangbang.
>>
File: 1446809914845.jpg (60 KB, 544x517) Image search: [Google]
1446809914845.jpg
60 KB, 544x517
>>17132227
>>
My slut enjoys positions that put her hands against the wall. Or anything where she has to put her ass up and I press her into the sheets with a hand on her upper back/neck/head.
Also of course coming on her face/ass usually does the trick.
>>
>>17132227
pic related

>>17132241
Sadly enough, I have to admit that I have no clue as to what people call that specific position. Maybe taking a look at the Kamasutra could give you some kind of answer ?
>>
File: 1747717.gif (2 MB, 176x172) Image search: [Google]
1747717.gif
2 MB, 176x172
>>17132277
I meant to attach this
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.