[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beginning Bondage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: noob.jpg (3 MB, 2704x2704) Image search: [Google]
noob.jpg
3 MB, 2704x2704
Any tips on easy to do knots and how to introduce it during sex? My partner has expressed interest in bondage and other elements of BDSM.
All the advice I can get is good.
>>
File: index.jpg (13 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
13 KB, 268x188
this one is great.
>>
>>17131994
Google "BDSM for Beginners". There are plenty of sites with info and advice.
>>
>>17131994
Start with chain or other metal restraints
>>
Bump cause curious
>>
>>17131994
just go tu /d/ then they'll send you to fetlife.

Welcome in the rabbit hole dude.
>>
>>17131994
Knots and rope in general is /not/ beginner level bondage. Rope is one of the easiest to fuck up (and henceforth cause actual harm) methods of restraint.

Go to lovehoney or similar website (bondara is also good) and invest in some handcuffs, ankle cuffs and a blindfold, maybe a gag (but plenty of grills don't enjoy these).

Slowly introduce these (one by one ideally) alongside bringing a gradually more dominant personality to bed. She wants to feel like you're in control.

Experiment, and for better info, like the rest of this thread has said, google it.
>>
Just grab a belt unannounced and secure the hands. Easy to loosen, hard to get out, rough leather feels kinda kinky, and theres always one laying around in your pants on the floor.
>>
>Lord Morpheus
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.