[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fucking shit, I go to fucking school and I work fucking 6 hours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: erwr.png (68 KB, 273x270) Image search: [Google]
erwr.png
68 KB, 273x270
and my parents still fucking complain, I worked until 11pm today and when i got home all of my fucking clothes were outside on the driveway after walking and hour and a half from work to home and its just because i had a fucking sock laying on the floor in my fucking room, then i go to make myself something to eat in peace because i dont like eating outside and i got a fucking 30 minute lecture about eating during my break even though i dont fucking want to and instead i eat a little snack my parents also take fucking half the money that i work for and I cant do shit about it. im so fucking lost
>>
>>17131971
Work more, save up, move out. You wanna be a big boy, you gotta make big boy choices
>>
>>17131971
Sounds like your parents are right cunts.

Move in with friends and offer some part of the money you earn, if it's that bad. Emancipate yourself from your parents, otherwise you're just bitching about living in a household with expectations.
>>
File: 7603066784_06bca8941a_c.jpg (265 KB, 800x530) Image search: [Google]
7603066784_06bca8941a_c.jpg
265 KB, 800x530
You should do a better job cooking your parents' meals
>>
Holy shit, that's hell. Do you have a close friend or an aunt and uncle you can move in with? Grandparents? That's above and beyond strict parenting, that's straight up toxic.
>>
How much is half the money? If it is enough to move out with into a more tolerable environment then do so. If the environment would be less tolerable stay put, but accept your reasoning.

I'd start to view your parents like shitty house mates instead of parents if you are having to pay a significant rent. Some parents sacrifice things to enable their family to rise in position and status over generations. Others are just shit heads who think everything is a massive burden and they deserve to burn every chance they were given.

But we've only one side. Are you sure they don't take the money because otherwise you'd just be a NEET asshole staying at home all day and night with no drive or desire to improve your situation? Maybe you are supposed to realise you need a better job which might require education in order to get out? Maybe you've been a dick to live with in the past?

My father tried to teach me 'real life's in that manner because that worked for him and it was what he knew. Also I was kind of being a cock about things, unwilling to accept that childhood was done now and I wasn't being victimised by what was essentially the withdrawal of endless support and childlike positivity and the delivery of being treated like an adult.

Of course I had to realise that I was basically fucked living in a dead end existence and moved to a city in order to make my own start, it would have been nice to have been helped more, but I had it better than others.

Can't you talk to them? They are trying to parent so they'll expect feedback. An honest adult dialogue might surprise them if you tell them how you feel.
>>
>>17131971
How old are you?

If under 18, you could see about emancipation or getting CPS involved. If your parents aren't giving you adequate time to sleep or do school work, they could be considered unfit. Especially if they're abusive, either emotionally or physically.

Generally, foster care isn't much better, but in this case, you may actually be better off. It sounds like you've got plenty going for you, you just need an environment that'll let you keep your money and have some peace and quiet.
>>
>>17131971
You fucking sound like a fucking pain in the fucking ass.
>>
They're a pair of motherfuckers who want you out. None of the dopes above my own post understood this and just blabber about some shit about "childhood are over mang und them teachin ya". They don't have the balls to tell you so they're obviously poking you with the stick hoping you take the bait.

I promise you that if you start ignoring them even during their "lectures" one of them will snap, maybe even physically so. A guy I know was literally dragged into opening a mortgage for a new place (despite him being a lonely introverted nerd who didn't need a much bigger space) by his father who just wanted him out despite him paying the rent for the whole flat in place of their parents. Guy was a teddy bear and he had an office job so it wasn't about a bad attitude, some parents are just like that.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.