[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a "skinny fat" physique. Pic related is not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Photo 2.jpg (20 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Photo 2.jpg
20 KB, 640x480
I have a "skinny fat" physique. Pic related is not me but exactly what I'm talking about. I'm tired of it though so I've been going to the gym to lift 3 times a week.

My biggest concern is the fact that I think I look like I have small tits. I don't think it's gyno though because they are not huge but I'm not sure

How long will it take to work off if I'm exercising 3 times/week?

Also which exercises would be most effective?
>>
>>17131819
its water weight, u have to lift weights and drink more water (if u drink less ur body conserves it )
>>
that´s a pretty hot bod anon
>>
>>17131839

Thanks I guess
>>
File: 1462928997951.png (238 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1462928997951.png
238 KB, 400x400
>>17131839
That makes me feel better, I look like a less busty more fit OP.
>>
>>17131909

How long have you been lifting for?
>>
Diet and reducing bloat is the only thing that's going to help you look toned. Getting gains is just going to give you a "dad bod" (which people are into right now actually). If you're not doing it, research HIIT and start doing it. Continue lifting. Fix your diet and accept that you'll be eating like a robot. Then just be patient and stick to it.
>>
>>17131912
3-4 months. Free weights and lots of biking, I'm talking 60 miles a couple times a week.
>>
>>17131922

HIIT looks interesting. So 20 minutes of high intensity on a treadmill or bike on top of my regular workouts will help?
>>
>>17131944

Nice. I hope to achieve a noticeable flatter pecs in 4-6 months. My diet consists of 1800-2000 calories daily mostly lean proteins, greens, whole grains. I'm only 145lbs so trying to build 15-20lbs of muscle.
>>
>>17131950
I've been eating large amounts of protein heavy food and soylent. About it. I gain a bit of chub from the protein heavy meals and my few cheating days unless I watched that soylent for like a week here and there.
>>
>>17131819

Looks like you're sucking it in. Do that forever and I imagine you'll get abs.
>>
>>17131819
Why not ask /fit/?
>>
>>17131819
>want to imagine I look better than this
>realize it's basically my exact physique
I'm never escaping it even though my lifts aren't that bad
>>
>>17132090

Asking /fit/ about fitness is like asking /pol/ about politics or /r9k/ about women. They are retarded meatheads. /adv/ is one of the slightly better boards so I don't blame OP for asking.
>>
>>17132350

Well how long have you been working out for? If it's only been a little while you need to give it time. There are no shortcuts. Also it's like 70% diet
>>
Start doing SL, you can read about it in google. Add to it some diet and everything will be good. The first diferences will be able see afer three months.
>>
>>17132440
Moreover, if you have problems with gyno do not take dianabol/metanabol (ony with tamoxifen but it is not really safe) aslo dont use to much of long testosteron.
>>
>>17131819
i have exactly the same

it isnt much fat, more of like my belly bloating or something
>>
Cz that you?
>>
>>17131819
>>>/fit/
Read sticky
Decide if you want to get more muscles or less fat. Anyway pic related body has imho no problem what so ever.
>>
>>17132851

Who is cz?
>>
>>17132943
As In the initials cz
>>
>>17133652

Nope sorry
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.