[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
exam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 2019.jpg (2 MB, 3984x2988) Image search: [Google]
2019.jpg
2 MB, 3984x2988
Gotta know this by 1:00 pm eastern tomorrow.

On a scale of 1-10, how fucked am I? What last minute effort can I make to pass this?
>>
Sorry for not flipping the image. I'm cramming as much as humanly possible
>>
>>17131372
i got a d+ in calc
but you should get of 4chan.
also you should sleep tonight, you will do better then craming
so says science.
>>
>>17131381

> you will do better than cramming

That's implying I have a base of knowledge. If I wake up at 7 tomorrow, I can get 4-5 hours in for these topics, would you say that's anywhere close enough?
>>
>>17131363
This is so basic you should have no problem. Hell I could probably ace that test.

Seriously though, why the fuck are so many OPs making
>hur dur I procrastinated but don't want to take responsibility what do?
Threads?
>>
That depends, on a scale of 1 to Actual Retard, where do you land?
That's basic precalc and calc 1 shit. How fucking dense are you that you have to cram log, inverse trig, maxima minima and derivatives?
That's literally a weeks worth of material at most.
>>
>>17131389
Getting sleep is more important than the cramming you will dry to do.
>>
Calc 1?
My final covered what you have listed along with a couple other things and I was able to pull of a 100% while being overall terrible at math. If you're not fucking stupid then it shouldn't be an issue.
>>
Just go on YouTube and look up whatever you don't understand. Derivatives are eaaaazy
>>
>>17131700
You could be right, but as I said I crammed last minute the day before.
>>
>>17131733
Didn't go to class, and procrastinated to the last possible minute, how much studying did you put in?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.