[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So tldr I've been in love with this girl for about 3 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: carrier takeoff.gif (1024 KB, 278x119) Image search: [Google]
carrier takeoff.gif
1024 KB, 278x119
So tldr I've been in love with this girl for about 3 years now. She smiles back at me but I don't think she's really in to me but at this point I'm sort of desperate. I see her on a daily basis and that is going to be even moreso in the coming months when I will see her very regularly for work. Anyways I asked her out once and she said basically no. In passing I heard someone talk about her boyfriend today and I felt really bad afterwards. Then she was trying to talk to me later and I just stood up and left. Now I've always been depressed but I've never felt this bad. I'm old enough (early 20s) and I have had many relationships before (definitely non-virgin). But I just have never felt like this. I feel like I'm going to die. I skipped all my classes and I feel like going back to heroine which I haven't used in almost 4 years. Idk what to do.
>>
for more background I'm in school in a high paying profession and will be making 6 figures in about a year.
>>
anybody?
>>
This type of situation never ends well.

The way I see it you have 2 options:

Cut yourself off and part ways. The equivalent of ripping off a bandaid. Move on and meet new people and women.

Option 2- try to stay friends, even though you will always want more and it will fuck up the friendship eventually. Less pain but over a longer period of time.

Definitley stay away from the H. it won't help anything for more than a day.

Rolling stones- you can't always get what you want.

Sorry anon.
>>
>>17131460
The problem is in the next year I will basically have to work with her and one other person all day every day. And it's torture.
>>
>>17131473
Time cures all wounds. A year without seeing or speaking will do wonders towards killing unwanted affections.
>>
If you wanna be super risky, telling her the way you feel along with asking her out is an option. Like I said tho, suuuuper risky
>>
>>17131267
You asked her out. She said no. The story is over. All the rest is in your imagination. Move on.
>>
you're basically throwing a tantrum because you want to date someone who's A) unavailable and B)doesn't want to date you.

you say you have dating experience but you don't have enough if you're not numb to rejection and disappointment.

you're not going to date her. you gotta accept that and begin to move on and scale back the intensity.

plus side is there are sooo many other attractive girls you can date and once you stop yourself from being hung up on this one you can open yourself up to other possibilities.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.