[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to ask my crush out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Eye.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Eye.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I'm going over to my crush's house tomorrow to study for an AP exam we both have. Right before I'm about to leave I want to ask her out on a movie date. The problem is that it won't just be me and her studying, there is another girl too and I'm afraid that if I just ask my crush to talk in private it is going to seem weird. How should I go about asking her out? Should I just man up and do it in front of the other girl? Also any ideas on what exactly to say?
Btw I'm driving the second girl home so I can't just wait for her to leave and then do it.
Any help is appreciated
>>
>>17131075

the worst case scenario is you hand the keys to the 'second girl' and say 'hey can i meet you in the car, theres something i forgot to ask anonnette' then you turn back around acting all goofy like it was a silly thing you forgot to ask her to see XX movie this weekend'.

to be honest if you find it hard or awkward to find a way to ask her out, chances are you arent close enough for her to say yes. otherwise you'd be able to find a way organically.

good luck eihter way, i say go for it.
>>
>>17131075
See if your can get there early and do it. Also remember that it's not about how you do it but that you do it. Don't let yourself make excuses not to do it. Even if you have to do it in front of the other girl. Just make yourself vulnerable and be honest. "Hey crush I'm attracted to you, let's go on a date sometime." It doesn't have to be perfect, if you make a big deal of it, she will too.
>>
>>17131093
I can't get there early. Do you think I should try and get the other girl in on it so she would purposefully fuck off?
>>
>>17131214

depends. are you in highschool? if not i wouldnt do it, she will think you're immature and just bring down the whole study group (probably).

consider the 'oh i forgot something' and go back and ask.

though again you should know a girl well enough taht you can do it organically without embarassment if you are gonna ask her out at all
>>
>>17131214
What relationship is the other girl to you? If she isn't a close trusted friend I wouldn't bring her in on it. Ideally as I posted I would be straightforward and tell her too, but girls are vindictive bitches and she could fuck things up for you for no real reason. If you just do it randomly you don't run that risk. But also she might be pressured to answer a certain way because of that girl but who cares. Or you could do what >>17131231 says and go back and tell her but I dunno seems like it runs a high risk of you chickening out. I don't agree with knowing a girl well enough before asking them out. Do it when you feel it, otherwise you're just hiding your intentions.
>>
>>17131075
Just grab a moment alone when you can. If no moments appear, do
>>17131085
and just say you forgot something at the house when you're in the car.
"wait there I'll be back just forgot my wallet"
go back, pick up whatever dunce item you forgot if you forgot or left anything so you could go back.
"hey crush I was just wondering if you'd want to grab a drink some time?" "ye" "k"

Doesn't matter how well you know her, if you're attracted to her just ask. If she's attracted to you, she'll say yes, if not, she won't, no big deal but you have to do it now.
Don't bring the other girl in on it or ask while she's there, though. It'll put her in a really weird position and things might turn sour.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.