[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy shit where do i get a girlfriend? i don't have any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1455165218148.jpg (78 KB, 640x616) Image search: [Google]
1455165218148.jpg
78 KB, 640x616
holy shit where do i get a girlfriend? i don't have any friends and i'm ugly, i'm just tired of masturbating !!!
>>
>>17130531
HURRRRRRRRRRRR HURRRRRRRRRR HURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

IM SO GLAD WE ARE DOING THIS THREAD AGINNNNNN HOLY FUCK MY COCK IS HARD. FUCK.
>>
>>17130531
Maybe some mod will finally make a sticky so we can just say read the sticky like in other boards.
>>
I actually met my fiance on r9k. Just talk to girls, ask them out on dates, etc.
>>
That feel when I actually have some friends and am pretty good looking, and yet I'm in the same boat as the OP.
Pls help ;_;
>>
Do something with your life and there will be girls (not as a reward, there's just girls around where stuff happens, lots of people in fact).
>>
>>17130562
Your fiance is a whore.
>>
>>17130531
Just sleep with prostitutes. Women are only good for their vaginas.
>>
>>17130651

We were both virgins when we met, also I am a woman jsyk.
>>
Message Sarah White (harwick) on Facebook and let her know her husband is sleeping with Ally. Maybe you'll have a chance?
>>
>>17130531
Go to social places such as bars or clubs, if your in still in school it's even better, strike up a conversation with women, talk to as many girls as possible you are bound to have one that likes you even if you are ugly, and if your scared to talk to a girl, just say fuck it and go talk to that girl, also don't be a fucking faggot and act shy be confident
>>
>>17130663
How the fuck can you meet ANYONE at 4chan, what kind of retarded meme is this?
And who the fuck would want to anyways
>>
Why do you think you deserve a gf?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.