[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
counseling, /adv/ >girl on 7 am bus >she has one foot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
counseling, /adv/

>girl on 7 am bus
>she has one foot straight, the other one turned to the left more than 90 degrees (yup)
>that turns me on pretty hard
>i see her only on mondays and fridays
>would tell her something but she's like, inside her fucking phone
>i know it's a sexual thing but i dont wanna scare her with what i tell her
>can't think of a way to start talking to her and not feeling or being seen like a fucking stalker
>it's driving me mad for two weeks now
>a part of me despites me cuz i know i'd spend a day on a cell or win a beating from a relative of hers if i let myself speaking free
>either way, i'm fucked, both in mind and life

halp

p.s. sorry about my writting
>>
"Hey, I see you on this bus a lot. You're cute... we should go out some time."
>>
>>17130519
The best way to make it look "not as creepy" is to admit that it's weird. I'll give you an example:

>"hey, I know it'll sound weird or even creepy but I must say you have the cutest smile I've ever seen..."

This is the only way how to get away with creepiness by admitting the fact that it do saund fucking stupid.

Then add any other lines after this part, like asking if shes going to work cuz you see her alot here. From there you can slowly move to asking her out for a coffee or lunch before job or whatever. But dont ask her out on an actual date, just a simple catch up for 10min is the safest way to not get rejected.
>>
>>17130519
is that grimes
>>
>>17131565

Actually she is.
>>
>>17131541
Actually this OP. It makes you look bold and chances are she'll admire your confidence and respond positively.
>>
>>17131507
>>17131541
>things only Chad gets away with
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.