[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit, I have a really difficult decision to make sometime soon.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: fuuuuck.jpg (43 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
fuuuuck.jpg
43 KB, 600x480
Shit, I have a really difficult decision to make sometime soon.
Basically it boils down to this:

> Work as a janitor
> Okay pay
> Go to school; job’s hours accommodates with school really well
> Get offered job in new department
> Exact same pay but better job
> Can’t guarantee hours that will suit school but will accommodate for the most part

Should I accept the new job? I’m worried about getting shifts I can’t work, but really don’t want to be a janitor anymore.
>>
>>17130077
Weight the risks vs. all possible gains, OP! You said that you don't want to be a janitor--can you adapt if hrs can't suit school all that well? Better job does carry weight, but only YOU know what will work for you in the long run. GL!
>>
I will always give the advice that you shouldn't stick with a job you hate. It's not worth it.
>>
>>17130077
Talk to your potential supervisor about the schedule you think you'd have to work under.
>>
>>17130077
if the pay is the same then i would keep the job that works with school.
if you fuck up your job then oh well there are other janitor jobs
but if you fuck up school then you might fuck up getting a real job after
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.