[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meeting girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: w2ZlpSd6.png (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
w2ZlpSd6.png
7 KB, 400x400
I'm using something similar to Tinder in my country, and I just want to know how I get girls to engage in a conversation or become mildly interested. I'm having a hard time reading girls face to face, and if I meet a girl in real life nothing ever follows up on it. How do I start a conversation with a match? I still wanna try meeting girls in real life, but it seems to be an easy way to get at least one date.
Most girls don't reply at all. If they do, they are passive and show absolutely zero interest, almost like they are annoyed from the first line I write. What do they want to read first so that they are interested in keeping the conversation going? I get a lot of matches and look relatively good I think, if that changes anything.
>>
>>17129960
>Most girls don't reply at all. If they do, they are passive and show absolutely zero interest
Welcome to the wonderful world of dating
Its not gonna get any better, get used to it
Every guy has your problem, many come here looking for answers and find nothing
There is no solution to the problems your having, its a market problem and you can only wait for the market to (hopefully) correct itself
>>
I'm having a different problem, I'll get a match and text with a girl for a couple days, then I'll get unmatched. This last one sucked, since she was pretty hot, and I was just asking about how her job works (after 2 days of back and forth, that she initiated!), and next thing I see is she's off my list.
>>
>>17129960
none of the girls on tinder know what they want

just go to things you are interested in and meet girls there
>>
>>17130956
2 days max and ask her out on a real date/ get off tinder.
on tinder there is always ALWAYS a better guy one or two swipes away. you have to make a real connection and you have to do it before that other guy.
>>
>>17129960
>be me
>make fake female tinder account
>no picture
>within 10 minutes
>get 5 winks, 10 messages,etc.

You don't realize how easy it is for a female to get attention. The hardest part for a female is shopping for the guy they want.
>>
be incredibly handsome. That's the solution when using apps like those.
>>
>>17131179

This.

Huge supply of men desperate and willing to demean themselves and peacock for attention. This causes the signal to noise ratio to drown out legitimate normal men that women are looking for and discourage them from stooping to their level. This surplus of desperate men drives the perceived value of objectively high value men down significantly. It is like building a mansion in a trailer park. The value of it goes down significantly by the surrounding properties.

Women have this problem where they are bombarded so as I stated above it drops the perceived value of all men on the site. This discourages and demotivates them to really even try because none of the men seem that special. Even if a guy gets her attention she is constantly going to question herself if she is wasting her time or making the wrong choice.

The above is the psychological study that famously found that your brain inhibits dopamine release simulating depression when exposed to an abundance of very similar choices versus control groups that were given a small selection of choices. The study group showed that after making a choice they were filled with regret. This is why when you go to a nice restaurant the menu is invariably small, compared to cheap shit restaurants where the menu is enormous.
>>
I have hooked up with many a girl from Tinder just by being confident and getting straight to it. Match. Engage conversation. Ask for drinks. Take home. Fuck. Most of the chicks on there are fucking crazy or have kids and want someone to be the daddy so I just leave them alone after I hit it once but I actually have 1 or 2 that were pretty chill I talk to and hook up with when we are both feeling it. Depends on how you look though mostly which is sad really. I'm prolly like an 8/10 I hit the gym 5 ass a week and have a good job so that helps with my confidence. If a girl seems uninterested I just move to the next one, no need to linger on waisted time. There's prolly 50 other dudes hitting her up so if you can tell she's not really feeling it just go on. Don't look like a desperate fool. I like to use humor to lead up to see how they feel about hooking up that way you can read them without being to straight forward and looking like an ass.
>>
I met my boyfriend over tinder. normally I wouldn't respond to my matches because i thought of it as more of a game to see cute boys, not so much as a dating app.
What made my boyfriend stand out is the fact that he complimented me on my brown eyes. Girls tend to have one big thing that they love most about themselves, you just gotta find that quality. Be friendly, use blushing emojis (this seems to make girls feel more comfortable), and try and find out their interests. Talk to them like you're wanting to be friends, but don't leave out the compliments. Lots of compliments.
>>
>>17132454
Also, he seemed like he wanted to get to know me. Not a lot of girls are into one time hookups
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.