[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
November Rain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: slash_1050_591_81_s_c1.jpg (41 KB, 1050x591) Image search: [Google]
slash_1050_591_81_s_c1.jpg
41 KB, 1050x591
For anyone who might need it I have something for you. If you want your girl back go listen to November Rain by Gn'R. If you don't like Axl's voice which I know a lot of people don't, go read the lyrics. Barring you having fucked her sister or killed her dog, this song applies to your situation. At the beginning of the song he says "Nothing lasts forever, and we both know hearts can change, and it's hard to hold a candle in the cold November rain."
This is your breakup. Shit changes. People have different feelings.
He goes on to say "Everybody needs some time on their own, everybody needs some time all alone"
This can best be described as a no contact period between you and this person. You need to find yourself, and come to terms with being alone. Be comfortable with it.
Near the end of the song we get to ".. When your fear subsides, and shadows still remain, I know that you can love me when there's noone else to blame."
"so nevermind the darkness, we still can find a way, nothing lasts forever.. Even cold November rain. "
So to conclude, we've gone from coming to terms with it being over, realizing that time to yourself is important, and then resolution. This song is nearly self aware in the sense that the song sounds like it is going to end multiple times. Once we get to the end we reach resolution and whatever that entails in your situation.
Just some food for thought, hope someone sees the same meaning behind it that I do.
>>
>Guns and Roses

You need to be over 18 to post here.
>>
axl rose beat the shit out of his girlfriend tho
>>
>>17129631
19 in reality, 16 at heart. Wouldn't have it any other way
>>
>>17129634
Didn't say he's a great role model, I just found personal meaning in the song and felt like sharing. Yeah he's a dick
>>
>>17129631
I'm 30 and I love Guns and Roses. Fuck off.
>>
>>17129638
We certainly won't have it any other way -- get the fuck out.

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
>>
>>17129651
>comes to advice board to yell at someone for the type of music they like
>if you like something I perceive to be immature then your actual age doesn't matter

Who is the child here again?
>>
>>17129705
>continuing to argue over pointless mellow dramatic topics just to win, said arguement.
>>
>>17129705
>>17129710
You're both faggots, now shut up.
>>
>>17129710
>Mellow dramatic
Kek
Either way man I like guns n roses and I don't really give a shit if you do or not, I'm 19, got a lot going my way, and found meaning in it. If that is really worth criticizing to you then that's your own deal. I don't give a shit if you listen to the fucking wiggles, whatever you can connect with is, again, your own deal.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.