[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I have an attention problem, when I have to study or do some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: neos_city_by_kingcloud-d579bij.jpg (304 KB, 1333x600) Image search: [Google]
neos_city_by_kingcloud-d579bij.jpg
304 KB, 1333x600
So I have an attention problem, when I have to study or do some sort of work which I do not enjoy that my my attention span drop's REALLY low. I get distracted very easy and by literally everything. I really hate this since it causes me problems and delays me a lot. Any advice on what to do
> Pic is not related
>>
You and I are in the same boat. I went to a neurologist and psychoneurologist and underwent some extensive testing to help diagnose wtf is wrong. Put me on meds that help a great deal, but are nowhere near enough. I'd suggest looking into extensive testing or you and I might just be lazy people of the smartphone world lol.
>>
Object meditation
5 minutes daily

And when you get more advanced
add a 45 minute session at night

Concentration goes up
>>
>>17129751

What exactly do you mean by mediation
>>
>>17129725
What did they diagnose you and what kind of pills did they give you(what did they do). Plus my phone is the last thing I get distracted by..I hate it
>>
>>17129770

There are lots of meditation techniques, each with their own benefits.

Object meditation is promoting one-pointed attention by focusing the mind on a meditation object. A meditation object can be anything from your breathing, a candle, an image held in your mind.
>>
>>17129806
I am going to do some research and try it , also what does more advanced mean... thanks for the help btw
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.