[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my girlfriend was recently raped, I was there for her and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 2
File: 6938.jpg (425 KB, 2500x2220) Image search: [Google]
6938.jpg
425 KB, 2500x2220
So my girlfriend was recently raped, I was there for her and I supported her and we got through it.

But, now she thinks she might be pregnant even though I'm sterile.

I don't want the kid, I don't want to look at my own kid and be filled with rage over what their piece of shit illegitimate father did to us but I don't know what to say to her.

>pic unrelated
>>
>>17129533
>So my girlfriend was recently raped
[spoiler] she liked it [/spoiler]
>>
>>17129536
kk dude
>>
>>17129536
Hey there /r9k/, how is involuntary virginity treating you these days?
>>
>she might be pregnant
Number one make her do a pregotest

>I'm sterile
Number two are you sure?
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 300x375
Okay so it certainly might be a rape baby. I'm normally against abortion but I make exceptions to rape babies.

Maybe test if you're the father or not first, and if not get an abortion
>>
>>17129548
We're gonna go pick up some prego tests soon

And yeah, I've been sterile for the past couple of years. Testicular cancer is not a good thing.
>>
>>17129533
>look at my own kid

That's not going to be your kid, son. If she's pregnant, is she actually that stupid to keep it? Why would you want to carry a rape baby to term?

If she's pregnant, she needs to get an abortion ASAP.
>>
>>17129533
Bullshit unless she reports it to the police. My guess is that she is trying to cuck you into rasing the stronger alpha genes and madeup a story about being rape by chad. Do not believe her unless you have proof.
>>
>>17129575
Thank you, that's what I needed to hear.
>>17129577
She has reported it to the police, some guys are so insecure about themselves. I'm confident that she wouldn't cheat on me, because she knows if she did I wouldn't hesitate to leave her.
>>
>>17129533
Give the baby up for adoption, don't kill it.
>>
>>17129580
fuck that kill it before she gets emotionally attached to it.
>>
>>17129580
There's no baby yet, white knight. It's a lump of cells called an embryo.
>>
>>17129579
Okay that is good but don't tell me she want to keep the baby from a rapist. Abortion is justified in this case. Who knows may the baby will have the same traits and become a rapist as well.
>>
>>17129589
>white knight
You clearly don't know what that means. And isn't that embryo life?
>>
>>17129600
I don't know if she wanted to keep it. We haven't really talked about it much.
>>
>>17129533
It's really her choice and decision...tell her to talk to a professional about it or something
>>
>>17129606
Sperm is alive
>masturbation is MURDER
>>
Ask her what she wants to do if she is. Be supportive, and make your side heard once she's ready to talk about it and if it becomes a reality.
>>
>>17129546
>how is involuntary virginity treating you these days

Pssshhh... Aren't you up to date with the self-pitying/PC terminology anon?

It's called InCel (Involuntary Celibacy). Be more considerate! (kek)

>>17129620
But really, this. Talk to her. Be supportive, be honest, tell her how you feel.

Relationships are a two way street. Give her room to feel and try to understand what she's going through and she will do the same for you.
>>
>>17129606
Same principal applies for prolifera. Aren't sperm alive?

It's cells dude. If you get a piercing you're killing the same amount of cells as if you got an abortion.
>>
I just wanna say thanks for all this guys. I've never been in a situation like this so I've just been freezing up a lot, but I think I can talk to her about it now

>>17129637
>>17129620
This is what I'll do. Ultimately it is her decision and all but I'll make sure that we know where each of us are coming from and I guess we'll go from there
>>
>>17129533
Abort it, it's a rape baby and no one wants that around.
>>
>>17129662
I honestly wish I could just tell her this without her hating me
>>
i'm the only one that doesnt feel hate for a rape baby? maybe i'm very anti feminist or i'm the only person with a minimum of moral
>>
>>17129579

> I'm confident that she wouldn't cheat on me, because she knows if she did I wouldn't hesitate to leave her.

That's really sad to read desu

you don't trust her, but you're confident that she won't cheat on you because you would leave her(??)

this doesn't sounds good in the long term talking.
>>
>>17129666
She's going to regret it months of years as its a rape baby that basically fucked her future. If she doesn't agree then it probably wasn't rape and then you should leave her. You could get DNA testing before to make sure tho or get your sperm tested.
>>
>>17129533
Did your gf go to the law to report the 'rape'?
>>
>>17129639
that cells are not a different human. why its so hard to understand that for feminist? maybe its because you have a brain not enogh masculine and cant understand logic or ethics. you wont have my dick never
>>
>>17129669
Congratulations on claiming the moral high ground
That's so brave of you to come out and say that

Piss off with your "i have morals" bullshit

When some guy beats the shit out of and rapes your girlfriend and you sit there holding her while she's crying her eyes out for hours.
And I'm immoral because I don't want that fucker who hurt her to have his baby in my Girlfriend?

>>17129676
When did I say I didn't trust her?
I trust her because she knows what I'm about in this relationship, we both trust eachother, but we both also know that it's hard to trust someone if they go behind their backs.

>>17129679
I want to stay with her but honestly I don't think I could if she wanted to keep it. And I don't know how I could ever feel differently about it.

>>17129682
yeah, as I said earlier, she reported it to the police
What is up with you guys thinking that all women are terrible people
>>
>>17129691
>What is up with you guys thinking that all women are terrible people

It's 4chan, we're a stone throws away from /r9k/, and most of them are bitter forever alone who's never actually had anything approaching a relationship (let alone a healthy one) so they just function off of imagined, resentment fueled ideals/delusions.

Ignore it.
>>
>>17129691

You're in your total right to leave her if she wants to keep it, also, tell her to think about when this baby grow up, knowing that he was concieved from a rape might fuck up his head really hard

and this kid will only make her remember about the day she was raped for the rest of her life.
>>
>>17129703
The nice people of /adv/ made me forget that I was on 4chan for a minute.

>>17129707
I just want to forget this whole chapter in both of our lives, but I feel like if she did have this kid I'd never be able to. I really hope she does it. either aborts or gives him up for adoption.
>>
>>17129703

that's actually a pretty accurate statement about 4chan, its basically the male version of tumblr.
>>
>>17129691
if she is so selfish for to kill a baby for what other person did, yes, she is a terrible person. i will tell you a secret: a lot of women fantasize being raped and orgasm from it
>>
>>17129683
I'm a 32 year old man, and don't want your dick. Were you just arguing against me with my own arguments?
>>
>>17129722

just in case that op might be considering replying to this

spoiler: he is trolling.
>>
>>17129533
>abortion
>>
>>17129738
OP here

Really bad trolling at that
>>
>>17129560
Abort
Mission abort
>>
>>17129533
Ditch her.
>>
>>17129533
Abort it. That foetus would have an absolutely terrible life if it lived. Ending it before it develops into life is a mercy.
>>
>>17129533
friendly reminder that op is trolling
friendly reminder that if a woman does not file a police report and press charges, she was not raped
>>
>>17129786
Friendly reminder to read the thread before posting. OP has said twice already that she did file a report.
>>
>>17129786
HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY SHE FILED A POLICE REPORT HOLY SHIT

maybe this 3rd time I say it it'll get through to you fucking idiots jesus christ.
>>
>>17129796
Suppose the kid grows up to be a rapist? He then rapes someone and she gets pregnant? Your grandchild will be a rapist. This can go on for eternity. You know the right answer.
>>
>>17129804

>His grandchild

I don't think so
>>
Being real no

She got raped
If she wants to keep it dump her, who in their right mind would keep a rape child
I dont want kids for one and if this happened to me id even dump the girl of my dreams

Its best for the both of you to abort it and live your lives happy with sunshine above your head
>>
>>17129814
If he sticks around then he will possibly be a grandpa one day.
>>
>>17129832

Yeah but if we are talking about the rape child in question, his son wouldn't be op's grandchild, unless he have the cuckold mentality "father is the one who raises the child".
>>
>It's not the child's fault that he or she will exist, no matter what they will be a blessing

fuck guys if she ends up being pregnant I don't think I can do this.
>>
>>17129558
People like you are the biggest hypocrites. either the embryo has the right to life or it doesn't. People don't lose or gain rights due to the actions of others. That's just not how it works. So either you're a hypocrite or you just have to admit that you don't want women to have the right to make choices that you disapprove of.
>>
>>17129533
Sorry to hear that. My sister was recently raped and wants to carry the rape baby to term. Honestly we don't know if she was really raped or not though since she has bipolar. She is also a recovering addict and has been known to engage in really shady behavior. Also she is only 18 so it's a big mess really.
>>
>>17129957
Don't reply to Wattersonfag
>>
Rape as in alone in the street at night or regret rape?
>>
>>17129533
What I'm going to say is probably going to be unpopular so I'm going to preface it.

I've been raped. That doesn't make me an expert, but it does give me insight, something you might be lacking here.

Ok, so here it goes.

You need to be direct and forceful with her. I know this seems like the opposite of what you should do but it's not. This is a problem that we have with todays society, everyone wants to be kind, even when that kindness is bad.

You need to tell her exactly how you feel and exactly what you want done about the situation. You need to make her face what happened to her and the situation that you are in and it needs to be done ASAP.

Survivors of sexual assaults and rapes heal much faster if they are forced to deal with the emotional trauma instead of being coddled.

You also need to make her understand the profound cost of having a child under these circumstances. If you don't then what is going to happen is she is just going to go along with the situation without ever making a choice and she, and you, will be stuck with a life neither of you actually wanted, no matter which way things happen.

This is a time sensitive situation that needs dramatic and expedient resolution.

Don't try and wait it out.
>>
>>17129722
>if she is so selfish for to kill a baby for what other person did, yes, she is a terrible person.
Why? Have you ever actually met someone that was shoved into the system because this happened and their parents are anti-abortion? They're fucked up for life. I dated a guy that went through it and he was one of the most fucked up individuals I have ever met. It's more suffering than not even being born at all and he spent his life wishing he was dead.

>i will tell you a secret: a lot of women fantasize being raped and orgasm from it
There's a big difference between rape fantasy and real rape. That's why women have consensual rape fantasies with people they love and avoid bad neighborhoods at night.
>>
>>17129871

>no matter what they will be a blessing

absolutely not, this kid will be fruit of something evil that happened, he will be miserable and will make her miserable, people need to quit that retard christian mentality.
>>
>>17129639
Incorrect.
>The current definition [of life] is thatorganisms maintainhomeostasis (-), are composed of cells (+), undergometabolism (?), cangrow (-), adaptto their environment (-), respond to stimuli (+), andreproduce (-).
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.