[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw I can't even find the motivation to reply to girls on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
Tfw I can't even find the motivation to reply to girls on tinder anymore. The whole concept of tinder dating sounds awkard and tiring for me, possibly because I'm a bit assburger or just lazy or whatever.
I still would love to get with a girl, it just sounds like the road to that through tinder is long and complex.
Perhaps clubs would be a better place for me? I'm a 22 yo virgin, pretty physically attractive but my confidence and social skills are still sometimes kinda lacking despite continuous work on them.
It would be easier with alcohol or drugs such as GBL though, I reckon.
I do have some friends but I don't know if I can go clubbing and pulling chicks with any of them. Going to clubs alone is a bad idea, right? Perhaps I could go with that one friend to wing me if he doesn't mind my drug use.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 434x567) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 434x567
Tinder is narcissistic fuel/shallow sexually charged pursuits/cancer. The girls you meet at clubs are also shallow, vain, slutty, bitchy, etc etc. Don't meet a girl on drugs.

Get over your sex drive and find a good girl you can love and adore who shares the same interests as you. It isn't a race to lose your virginity
>>
>>1712955
Yeah but I'm 22 and I already feel abnormal for being a virgin. Of course I'd prefer to find a nice cute gf but I wouldn't turn down any experience. And I wouldn't mind if tinder was indeed sexually charged but I can't seem to get those famous hook-ups despite getting lots of attention. Looks like most girls are interested in your conventional dating stuff which puts me off because:
- it's complex and tiring to my inner assburger
- it's extra awkard when you do it with girls you've met online.

So far I have met up with 3 girls from tinder.
First one it turns out I wasn't attracted to and she wasn't attracted to me.
Second had a cool personality and even though I fucked up the date majorly she might have still been interested in me but unfortunately I wasn't attracted to her.
Third one was cute, but due to my behaviour (lack of confidence and poor skills in talking to girls I like, at least when they're a stranger from tinder) she probably didn't like me and we didn't meet up anymore.
>>
bump, even if you look at this board literally everyone is having sex and I'm the virgin freak at 22
>>
bump for grills
>>
Holy shit if you think getting a girl through tinder is long and complex, good luck with any other attempts at relationships.
>>
>>17130323
Then how is it easy? Should I just ask the girls if they want to fuck?
>>
If it makes you feel any better I'm 25 going on 26 and I have no immediate plans or prospects on losing my virginity.
>>
>>17130521
;_;
WHY DO WE FALL
(into no gf)
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.