[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ What do you class as 'hooking up'? I feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: received_1716098555329156.jpg (14 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
received_1716098555329156.jpg
14 KB, 320x320
Hey /adv/
What do you class as 'hooking up'?
I feel like there's alot of definitions for it in different cultures/countries etc.

I did some stuff with a guy but I wouldn't even really class it as a hook up but my friends think differently.

I just want some input on the topic
>>
>>17129143
OP what did you do?
>>
hooking up here would be casual sex with a guy/girl i guess
if you didnt have sex but there was oral or fingering its harder to define but id still call it a hookup

making out in a club and such have a slightly different definition here
>>
>>17129176

Basically just making out, grinding, biting, kissing everywhere and so on but not anything particularly sexual.
>>
>>17129186
I guess you could call that a hookup, but not a one night stand or anything like that, why are you asking, are you in a relationship or anything?
>>
>>17129176
Basically just making out, grinding, biting, bit of hair pulling and so on, nothing overly sexual.
I wouldn't consider it a proper hook up.
>>
>>17129192

No, freshly out of one, I'm not sure if I've done a smart thing considering I don't want to hurt him and or myself
>>
>>17129197
I'd consider that as sort of a hookup, but not on the level of you going into his car and sucking his dick or anything, why did your past relationship end? (just curious, dont bother answering if you don't want to)
>>
>>17129186
define everywhere and so on

but if its just making out while being a horny teen nah its not much by any count
>>
>>17129199
EVERYWHERE.
>>
>>17129203
Does everywhere include genitals?
>>
>>17129198
My ex cheated on me. I'm not one to believe in sleeping with someone else to get over an ex (which is why I couldn't sleep with the new guy) but damn I want to.
>>
>>17129210
No. Everwhere but there.
>>
>>17129211
>>17129215
eh its a hookup but respect for not doing it with a random guy
>>
>>17129211
you're not in the relationship anymore, why are you acting like you're still in the relationship?

>I don't want to hurt my ex

unless you're just having a break that's bullshit, and don't be surprised when they are out banging someone else while you're wrestling with this dilemma.
>>
>>17129239
It's not because of hurting ex, it's eaither going to hurt me or the guy I met because I don't know what I want
>>
>>17129262
It's either**
>>
>>17129262
out of all stupid people on this board you actually did nothing wrong and have nothing to worry about at all

you made a good move with that so you dont get hurt and the guy doesn't get a different idea about what you want
just dont hookup more with him if you dont want a fuck buddy thing
>>
Sure, if someone says that they hooked up with someone I picture a kind of sex, at least oral. But I do think that what you did classifies as a hook up, it's just more rare not to go so far. I mean, for me I guess ultimately the term means that you get together specifically to do sexual things. And how in the world is rubbing your crotch or bum on someone's hard dick not sexual?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.