[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hate my gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: tfw_grying.png (29 KB, 640x753) Image search: [Google]
tfw_grying.png
29 KB, 640x753
Hey /ADV/ first time seeking your help....

Quick background story:

>be shy/Virgin until meet qt. GF at age 18
>life is good, be together for 4 years until she moves away.
>get Tinder, think it's gonna be fun

>meet hot 19 y/o, hook up, Start dating.
>find out she has been fucking random guys since the age of 16, prolly at 10 or more now.
>I'm her first relationship, she is madly in love with me

>on one Hand feel Bad for dating a former slut, on the other am so jealous that she had a life I was denied.
>fuckbuddys, spring break sex etc.

>be dating her for 8 months, my Grades went down, I have no desire to meet friends or look for New passions.
>fucked 3 hookers out of anger
>I live in my head, constantly regretting my past and scared about the future.
>I just feel so inadequate
>lost all confidence

>gonna break up soon, can't take it anymore. I'll break her heart but otherwise I'll break myself....

Is it gonna be alright? I feel dead
>>
Things will be ok. Why don't you go to her and talk through these things? With her past, she might understand where you're coming from. Who knows? Maybe you guys can work through this and be a happier couple. God knows more fucked up shit than that has happened in relationships and they still can work some how.
>>
Well you had something she didn't for a long time, a qt3.14 partner.

It's best you brake it off, sell her a story that you need to focus on school and don't have time to commit, maybe propose fwb. Looks like you regret being in a relationship for so long, not her past ( to be honest, I wouldn't really be in a relationship with her).
>>
>>17128772

I felt so insecure about my past, I told her I don't know how many girls I have been with.

Now going back will only show how pathetic I am/was.
On the other side I really want to be alone for some time.
Need to fix myself from scratch.
>>
>>17128775

I'll do that, have an exam next monday I'll prolly fail cause I can't focus be cause of her...

I just have a feeling all girls are gonna be like that from now on and that scares me.
>>
Help!
>>
>>17128761
Drop her Op
>>
File: 1419161771363.png (14 KB, 504x481) Image search: [Google]
1419161771363.png
14 KB, 504x481
>>17128761
Hi op, we are on a very similar boat. However I am more serious case of you.
Been a virgin until 22yo. Had some opportunities until then, but I just didn't want to have sex without a relationship first.
I know it sounds weird in this century, but it was just the way I felt.
I met a wonderfull girl when I was in college. She seemed so sweet, and I almost made her my gf, but the lack of experience with girls showed up, and I totally screwed it.
I said fuck it, and literally fucked the first girl I could that week. She was a virgin, so I felt blame, so I kinda sticked to her for another half a year. Then I broke up with her.
Like a month later I found a super cute girl, and we clicked immidiatelly.
We started dating, she was totally inexperienced in sex. I liked it.
But she later told me she had never had a boyfriend, and only fucked one guy once in highschool on some party or whatever.
I dont know why, but this shit just got stucked in my head. I have never done that, but she did. I don't know why that bothers me, I know it is weird, but I think about it every day, and it just eats me, and even when she is really the girl I've always wanted, I can't make myself to get over it.
My brain is fucked.
>>
>>17128868

I know right, it feels like we missed out on the most basic thing in life.

At this point I am so obsessed about it, that even if I would get a girl with me into bed at a Party I would be so Stressed out that I won't get hard.

If this shit doesn't leave me after I break up, I'll prolly Seek therapy....
>>
File: 1462433017277.jpg (50 KB, 800x598) Image search: [Google]
1462433017277.jpg
50 KB, 800x598
Heavy blud
>>
File: 1410605655662.jpg (41 KB, 380x376) Image search: [Google]
1410605655662.jpg
41 KB, 380x376
These are some abstract feels.
I have also tried cheating on her (Which makes me a total scumbag, I know), but it did not help.
I guess we just have to accept our past, and let it go.
My plan is stick to this girl until I will find something better. I have already accepted the fact, that girls are like this today.
From what I've asked my friends, they don't really give a fuck how many partners a girl had if she fucks good. But they are not like us.
Tbh you are still very young, and you have so much time to fuck college/uni bitches. Don't bother with that girl, just enjoy the ride while it lasts, better yourself and start looking elsewhere.
>>
>>17128961

I really hope so.
I don't really care about getting 'something' better for the Moment, all I want is inner peace.

When I Start to enjoy the little things in life I will also Start enjoying dating...

PS; it's not true that guys dont care about those things. They just dont care with girls they are planning to dump anyway.
>>
>>17129003

>PS; it's not true that guys dont care about those things. They just dont care with girls they are planning to dump anyway.

From what I've heard that is not true man. They do not care, because they did it too. This is hella difference.
>>
>>17128761
Quality over quantity

I had one gf at 21 but it lasted years
Most of my friends had lots but it was highschool tier shit for show and even if they fucked more random girls i had something they didn't and i regret nothing

Dont stress it op
A quality partner is better than 10 one nighters
>>
>>17129013

Nope, even Chad friends I know told me that if they Start looking for marriage Material they will def. take that into consideration...
>>
>>17129013

I dont really care how many guys a girl has been with as long as she behaves in a respectable way.

Fucking strangers isnt one of this things...
>>
>>17128761
Dont ever date sluts because they are not build for casual sex like men are.Men can sperate the emotinal part of sex but women cant and are more build to get attached. Run for the hills op she will have emotional baggage and difficulty forming long term relanships.
>>
>>17129055
I know two guys who date ex sluts, and still love them. But these girls are really beautifull.
>>
>>17129060
then what would you say about my case?
>>17128868
>>
>>17129030

I'll have to judge it myself. For know im just jealous....

But hookers do suck most of the time
>>
>>17129068

I'd say that i would trade with you any time.

1 random mistake is completely fine.
My girl:
Fucked more than 1 stranger
Tried ass to mouth
Fucked in cars/streets
Fucked guys to make others jealous
Had sex @ spring break and it's possible that it was more than just one guy...

Dude. If she is fine and you like her stay. She is literally an Angel
>>
>>17129063

You know what? As gay as it sounds i care more about inner beauty than looks
>>
>>17129085
i totally understand you
>>
>>17129085

Same here.
A quiet qt. is 10x hotter than some random slut
>>
>>17128868
>I said fuck it, and literally fucked the first girl I could that week.
what the fuck? I'm also a 22 years old virgin and I can't imagine that. How do I find a girl to fuck, let alone in a week?
Am I somehow fucked up in the head for not being able to do that?
>>
>>17129741

We all kinda all are but finding sex isn't that hard if you are just average.

1) talk to some girls
2) find the ones that seem most into the conversations with you
3) ask for number
4) chat with them and make always clear that you want more than just a friendship

Either she will give you a try or fuck off.
That's how you avoid friendzone

5) ask for a date
6) keep dating
7) go in for kiss
8) ask if she wants to watch a movie at your/her place
9) get some wine to drink
10) boom
>>
>>17129755
Where can I talk to those girls? Is uni good? I guess you exclude the group of people you are going to classes together with because it's awkard (I've already asked one girl from my group out once and failed with her, lol).
Also it sounds pretty hard for me. I'm supposedly pretty attractive but I guess it doesn't mean jack shit if I don't know what to do.
>>17129755
Where can I talk to those girls? Is uni good? I guess you exclude the group of people you are going to classes together with because it's awkard (I've already asked one girl from my group out once and failed with her, lol).
Also it sounds pretty hard for me. I'm supposedly pretty attractive but I guess it doesn't mean jack shit if I don't know what to do.
>>
>>17129812

It literally doesn't matter, but uni is great as a Start.
You also can try Tinder etc. just for lolz.

You'll be surprised the less fucks you give the more girls will be interested.

That's the whole secret. There is nothing to know! Always speak your mind, never filter what you're saying and don't care how people will react to it.
It's 10x more attractive to say something you really mean than to not say anything at all.

I know 'be yoself' is used by everyone but you need to stop thinking you need to change for girls.
You are who you are, if she doesn't like you you are way better without her believe me. She can fuck off!

I'm stuck in a relationship with a hot girl who wants to change me. Guess what, I'm leaving her.
Being alone and following your passions is so much better than pretending to be some one you cleary arent.

PS:
Remember the same people will always attract wach other.
So if you want a qt. Gf which looks nice and reads books you gotta do the same.
That way talking to her will be way easier too
>>
>>17128761
Break up with her and grow the fuck up. Stop wasting her time with your stupid insecurities.
>>
>>17129863

I will and boy it will be glorious.
But first: gonna need some time to fucking find my inner peace.
After that I'll live life to the fullest how it was supposed to be
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.