[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To the sad one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1405279427571.jpg (12 KB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
1405279427571.jpg
12 KB, 300x224
It's easy isn't it? To say you quit you gonna do it. But you don't is it because of the good food in this world or loving people that are trying to help you or that you can't cause you are afraid. I mean I get you, life isn't easy. Life is shit when that one girl dont want you or that no one seems to care. I get it. I get that you forgotten who made you. I get that you've forgotten those friends that you loved playing with at the playground. Maybe cause of all those years that has past. But I tell you that you've gotten addicted, drowned in solitude, in yourself. Blaming yourself all the time wont change anything, fuck we all do mistakes. Yeah its emberrasing but hey that dosent mean to stop living, Life can change by just a snap of your finger, change a little and hey you got rich all of the sudden or got that girl. Its wierd I know but do you think that being born here by those who love you to just end it now. Sounds like a lame story to me, one that will be forgotten quickly. So try, fail, try, fail and try again. cause fuck it whats the worst that can happen right? make your story an intresting one, so later on it would be a good story for you grandchildren or children. Stay strong anon.
>>
I can't try, I will never break out of this vicious cycle of laziness and depression.
Perhaps it's how I was raised, maybe I was spoiled too much. But I wouldn't dare to blame my parents, because in the end it's my choices that made me who I am.
Maybe I'm retarded, maybe I'm autistic, maybe I have ADD, maybe I have anxiety problem. It doesn't matter, nothing changes even if I find out why this is happening since I will only use it as an excuse to run away from things.
I'm sick and tired of running away from things. But even if I start facing my reality, there are so many things I've been neglecting that I wouldn't know where to start.

It's too late for me.
Maybe that's an excuse to not try.
In the end, it really doesn't matter. I probably will keep doing what I've always been doing. Today, tomorrow, next year, until the day I eventually starve or kill myself.

I'm so sorry
>>
File: Pepe.png (8 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.png
8 KB, 500x450
>>17129913
I feel you anon.
I just got a letter from the faculty of my university that basically says that I'm going to be expelled, it's not a surprise though since I'm a fucking failure.
I'm just waiting for something to happen and somehow die, I'd to commit suicide but I can't do that to my mom.

So I' sorry too.
>>
>>17128520
thanks for the post OP, I didn't expect it comes from here
>>
>>17130279
I know both of your feels anons. I feel like a failure becausr i can't get over things that happened in the past and i keep on making it affect my reality. I feel like the end is near and i won't get better. I'll just be spoken about as some forgotten aunt in the future...
>>
>>17130279
Well, I'm going straight into your direction.

I'm transferring from community college to a university soon, but I've dropped a bunch of classes to take easy professors that I could cheat on, and relied on my friends for essays.
Now I'm heading into a complete failure that I've been building myself up to since highschool. Maybe I should just stop and work in menial jobs and save myself the inevitable student debt.
>>
File: knowatrifiklittlefella1.jpg (52 KB, 373x500) Image search: [Google]
knowatrifiklittlefella1.jpg
52 KB, 373x500
Op here.

I see most of you are in your own bubble of tears and I mean I get it anons, but please, one step at the time. I am now amazing guy who got it all figured out I am also a failure but as love can turn to hate, then failure can turn to success. I know its so easy to lie down in the bed 10 more minutes I know that it feels great but dont you think you owe the people who loves you dearly to try a little more everyday? instead of staying in bed 10 more minutes longer stay 9 then 8 and so on. I am fighting too. as bad as it is i am trying and failing. But I hope that one day id say to myself that i am happy that i did that i tried. cause id might be one happy ass bitch later on in life.

Side note: by just typing this I am more encouraged to try harder than before and you should try too!
>>
>>17130926
OP, I need to talk to someone I know about what I'm going through. Any suggestions on how to approach this? Been 4 years of dealing with my shit on my own, but without this girl I would have died 2 months ago.
>>
File: 23869512634_7a3262ea7c_b.jpg (259 KB, 1024x679) Image search: [Google]
23869512634_7a3262ea7c_b.jpg
259 KB, 1024x679
>>17131429
Op here

Coming out is tough especially when its about feeling sad inside. My best suggetion to you is do it the most comfortable way possible you think wheter it would be saying this over example facebook or other social media platform. or saying it in person. I perferably think it is pretty huge that you should need to talk to her in person about this matter, but that is just my opinion. You remember the first time you tok a presentation right? how fucking nervous you were didnt know how they would react to it, its kinda the same. A lot of tears is gonna come and first you will feel like you have this massive chump of something in your throat and its harder to speak more about it (recommend a glass of water). but it will go over, I would also recommend when you talk about this, the girl might not know how to speak to you, she might never encounterd this before. After you've told her what you needed to say, I would recommend say that this was a little while ago and i feel alot better now with you to kind of ease the huge info she just gotten from you. now all this being said I would like to say that a lot of people respond with this diffrently some kind try to joke around like "haha you wierdo should've told me sooner" something like that cause they dont know how to react and that is okey! we cant expect the person we tell this stuff to react the way we want same as confessing our love to someone. I wish you the best luck anon and if you dont go threw with it its fine too! so dont feel deppressed about which way you take!
>>
>>17128520
Thank you op, for your kind words. I'm an advice giver now, but in my worst times over ten years ago those words would have been medicine for me. So thank you OP in the name of every anon who is now at the spot I was back then.
>>
>>17128520
Op, how do you manage to pick yourself back up? My life was perfect, I had everything planned after high school. I had the girl, the job, the college, leader of my group of friends that I made over the years. everything was going right. Then it suddenly disappeared. My health started getting worse, lost the job, girlfriend left me and ended up dying in a car crash before I had a chance to ask why? My group of "friends" all left me. Its been two years since. My health is getting better but I don't see a point in trying anymore. I'm pretty sure I can't get my diploma now so I have to get a GED and you know how employers feel about GEDs. How do you recover from all this?
>>
File: 9929435384_2cd507f2c8_c.jpg (142 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
9929435384_2cd507f2c8_c.jpg
142 KB, 800x533
>>17132754
Op here

I've never been in a situation like yours but for what ive heard is that a lot has been happening and by you just coming here asking how to do it shows that you are willing to try and that is great! as ive said in previous posts its about step by step. Start talking about this to someone we are social creature and keeping it inside for a long time just makes life empty. Its all about trying same as training have a mindset of doing a goal like little once and later on big once. For example maybe try forgive your friends and try to work things out or perhaps try meeting other people. about you being worried of your diploma, your future I would say that if it cant be changed then fine dont get in that thought process of feeling its not that great. I think its better for now to think of a healthier life like friends, family, someone close. I hope you stay strong anon and try your hardest.
>>
>>17131429
i met a wonderful girl too, she we dont see each other much, i dont know if she loves me or not, but if it wasnt for her appearing in my life, i wouldnt have one...
>>
>>17132754
Genuinely feel sorry for you anon, but I believe you will pick yourself back up. After my relationship ended a year back, I quit my job and came back home to mom and dad. Started preparing for a higher degree and got through by this year. The part of romantic feelings died in me a long time ago, and I have slowly, bit by bit, started building myself up. Almost friendless except 3 very very close bros, I feel things will improve with time. I am agnostic, so I cannot say that I will pray for you, but i really really hope you achieve success and happiness within a year or two. Keep your spirits up, we'll all make it in the end.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.