[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I rape my girlfriend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: dog-1.jpg (203 KB, 640x420) Image search: [Google]
dog-1.jpg
203 KB, 640x420
We were arguing last night and ended up play-wrestling in bed. She was giggling and tickling me so it's not like it was a serious fight. Eventually I pushed her onto her back and she didn't bother getting up anymore.

I used to have makeup sex in my previous relationship so I thought that was a good idea. She said "no" and "don't" a few times as I was putting on a condom and inserting but stopped struggling as soon as I got my dick in. From then on she just lied there quietly, unmoving with eyes closed. I continued fucking her for good five minutes before giving up since I got no reaction from her. She wouldn't talk to me for the rest of the night but acted normally the next morning.

Was it rape? She wasn't fighting back seriously. This has happened a couple of times but previously she's always given in and enjoyed it.
>>
Sounds like rape to me.
>>
Considering that there was no reason that you should have thought she was consenting, yes, you probably did rape her.
>>
>>17128460
>She said "no" and "don't" a few times as I was putting on a condom and inserting but stopped struggling as soon as I got my dick in.
what the fuck dude. that's messed up.
>>
>>17128460
She told you not to. It doesn't matter if she fought back or not, as everyone reacts to these situations differently. Unless you're with someone that likes to be dominated, and you have a safe word, you fucked up.
>>
You had to fuck that dead fish for 5 minutes before you gave up?
You need to to respect your girlfriend more. She needs to respect herself more too. She could probably use some therapy.
>>
Rape in a sexual relationship is difficult to pin down. If you genuinely believed that your girlfriend was just being coy and she was otherwise into then there is a tacit consent there.

What's disturbing is the way you describe it. It doesn't sound like you were making out and having foreplay. It sounds like you just decided to get a condom out while she was muttering "no", then you stuck it in her anyway. And you've done this before.

Whether or not you raped her comes down to how she actually feels about it. But whatever the case, you really need to work on your skills of lovemaking, empathy, and communication.
>>
>>17128460

Maybe 'rape' is a really strong word but you fucked up bad. You're engaging in dominant behaviour without actually setting boundaries or agreeing to anything. You need to sit down and discuss how far she wants you to go and set a safeword for when she's actually uncomfortable. And when she says the safeword, that means you stop no matter what.

For now avoid sex and just try to treat her to a nice time. You went too far too fast with a mild fantasy of hers and have confused and frightened her, possibly worse. Give her time to process it, try to make her feel comfortable around you again and don't initiate sex until she does. And remember to set your boundaries next time.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.