[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm lonely AF (no friends, no sex, no social life whatsoever)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: BxQIthSCQAAwWU2[2].jpg (30 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
BxQIthSCQAAwWU2[2].jpg
30 KB, 600x450
I'm lonely AF (no friends, no sex, no social life whatsoever) and I have devised a way to fix this. I intend to join Alcoholics Anonymous just so I can hang out with people, and maybe get some pussy. I am in no way an alcoholic, and drink only moderately, but I intend to lie about it and pretend I can't stop drinking.

Is this a good plan or no?
>>
>lies are a good basis for any kind of relationship
>>
maybe you should insetad go to a meeting for the actual problems you have, like social anxiety or autism
>>
>>17128391
70% of the people in AA are doing that anyway. You'll fit right in.
>>
bad plan

as someone who used to frequent aa meetings for actual alcoholism, you're not going to a good place

why not just go to a group/club of things you actually like instead of a bunch of people who destroyed their lives?
>>
It doesn't really make much sense as a plan. I don't know why you think there would be lots of quality women there or why you'd go to all this effort just to attend a shitty club.

It's as stupid as attending a fishing meet-up group when you have no interest in fishing. Take a fucking art class if you just want pussy.
>>
>>17128391
life isnt like the movies anon. You're not going to go to an AA or any other sort of support group to meet a quirky indie girl thats super hot but has a few minor "issues". Zooey isn't going to be there waiting for you.

You're going to go there and it's going to be mostly middle aged or over men and women with real life mental issues and they won't be "quirky" but absolutely terrifying and something will most certainly be extremely off with them in a non-cute way.

Trust me on this. I was institutionalized for awhile and the people there are not ok in the head. There were no cute girls or shy boys. They were either older insane people or homeless youth with extreme drug problems. Almost all of them go to some kind of support group or AA.

Those places are worse than prison. The creativity these fuckers have with making weapons is truly remarkable. When you share a large room with several paranoid schitzo mother fuckers you learn to sleep with one eye open.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.