[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need an extremely harsh way to dump my literal covert narcissist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
I need an extremely harsh way to dump my literal covert narcissist boyfriend. All he does is mooch off of me and project his shit on me. I was very lonely when I met him and I made a poor decision, he seemed like a decent guy even though a bit of a goof (manchild), but he's just a piece of shit. The only time he has ever shown me respect is when I confronted him and told him I'd leave him. I walk on egg shells all damn day and I do my best to just lock myself up in my studio and 'work' on art just so I can avoid him.

Pic very fucking related.
>>
simply tell him that you don't love him and want him out of your life. what's so hard about that?
>>
>>17128402
Too quick, too painless. This needs to be slow and ugly, just like all of the times I've had to deal with him.
>>
>>17128387
>(manchild),

how old is he?
>>
>>17128415
Do you not understand narcissism? Fuckin twit.
>>
>>17128427
He's 33, I'm 25
>>
>>17128415
>Too quick, too painless. This needs to be slow and ugly, just like all of the times I've had to deal with him.
In other words, you don't want to be happy. You want to draw this out as long as possible because you're still deluded into thinking he gives a shit about you and will be so hurt by you breaking up with him. In all likelihood, he'll just be put out because he'll have to find someone else to leech off of. You don't really want this guy out of your life, it seems, or you'd grow some balls and do something about it. You want to be unhappy and you want someone to blame for it.
>>
>>17128429
I do and that's how I've been manipulating him so much the past 4 months. He's the covert variant, not overt, shithead. He has extremely low self-esteem and is hyper passive-aggressive.
>>
>>17128415
how about you quit the shit and be the mature one for once? seems like you two deserve each other...
>>
>>17128437
>I do and that's how I've been manipulating him so much the past 4 months.
Seems like you're perfect for each other.
>>
>>17128438
I'm good, I'm going to shit on his life and go out with a bang.
>>
>>17128441
It's called adapting to survive, you'd know what that's like if you ever shared a place with somebody who isn't your mother.
>>
Guys its fucking bait.

Seriously are you all too stupid to see that?
>>
>>17128447
>It's called adapting to survive, you'd know what that's like if you ever shared a place with somebody who isn't your mother.

What the fuck are you on about cunt? That's like the very first "adapt to survive" test, because you're a captive as a small child who must rely on parents to survive and they control every movement.

Its practically like having a chained up adult girl sex slave for years and years like that Austrian fag, only you're a kid so its "right".

>>17128448
Stop. You're blowing everything.
>>
>>17128448
It's not bait, you fucking douche. I'm sure some of you sick fucks have some creative revenge fantasies crawling around in your skulls that I can tweak a bit.
>>
>>17128449
Look, I get you've never been in love or deceived while in love before. Maybe you've never wanted revenge because you're a pathetic omega-male! I won't waste my metaphorical breath. Go jerk off to some lolis or something, since that's clearly on your mind right now :^)
>>
You date a really extroverted guy and tell him you've met someone more fun.
>>
>>17128441
Totally. He's the prick to her cunt.
>>
>>17128459
A real cunt avoids confrontation with a female and fellates some guy making a predictable quip. I'm ENTJ, don't come for me, bitch.
>>
>>17128452
Sounds better than dealing with you whores.
>>
>>17128447
>It's called adapting to survive, you'd know what that's like if you ever shared a place with somebody who isn't your mother.
You're delusional. You don't need to adapt to survive, because you don't need to be with this person. You're with them because you choose to be miserable. I've been in relationships with assholes and I have a very shitty narcissistic family member. You know what I do when I don't get along with someone? I leave. I don't date scum and I haven't spoken to that family member in years. I'm much happier for it. Again, you don't want to be happy (or you're just wasting your time baiting the easiest board). I can't tell which, but both are equally pathetic.
>>
>>17128471
Look, don't project on me because you want to take out your own unresolved issues. Sounds like you're too weak you wanted revenge yourself. You're obviously the kind of manipulative person who takes any fragment of humility or vulnerability and twists it into some kind of wound. Again, I'm leaving now and that's what really matters. I just want some revenge on the side since I prepared the dish cold, just human nature when you fight back.
>>
Did this board always attract such cancerous concubines

Or is it the reddit influx
>>
>>17128451
Right, I'm the douche.

If this isnt bait I suggest that you put a bullet in his head and then your own.
Seems like the world would be better off without you people.
>>
I don't know how you got any of >>17128473 from >>17128471 but you seem like one fucked up and emotionally damaged individual. You accuse someone of projecting whilst projecting. Project-ception.
>>
>>17128485
Good trolling requires basic reading comprehension.
>>
>>17128387
You sound like my ex.

You want to ride the cock carousel, you feel you have to find some chads to find happiness, because you're young and you want some fun.

So you made up this little story, chapter by chapter, that it's your boyfriend's fault that you're not happy enough.
I'm here to tell you that you're going to ruin that poor fucker's life just because you have problems with your self-esteem.

You are an ungrateful, pathetic human being, kill yourself!
>>
yall need jesus
>>
>>17128415
Make sure he'll be out of the house for a day. Call professional movers and have them move your stuff directly to a storage unit, while you work on finding another place to live. Take every picture of you that you can find or delete. Leave a letter stating your grievances, ending with an explicit statement that you don't ever want to interact with him again; he can even keep anything you might have forgotten, just so you don't have to deal with him returning it. Then block him on all possible forms of contact. You may even want to consider changing your phone number. As one last flourish, you might leave one picture of you with giving the camera a look of disgust, though some would argue that this is needlessly cruel.

A word of warning: this is as nasty as it gets. You are pulling not only his relationship, but his whole means of support out from under him, without warning and without mercy. I know it looks quick and painless, but I assure you, though you will not be around to see it, it will outright traumatize him. You asked for the nastiest breakup possible: for someone in his situation, this is it. Are you prepared to go that far?
>>
>>17128907
Fucking redpillers. Leave the cancer in the containment boards, creep.
>>
>>17128907
She probably already has another guy lined up, desu.
>>
>>17129038
I really REALLY like this.
If a grown ass man cant support himself he dosent deserve to be supported.
>>
>>17128387
If you figure out how to, please let me know, as my mother is in a very similar situation with her SO.
>>
>>17128387
Narcissism is a mental illness that is treatable and can make you do some shitty things without it truly sinking in how shitty they are and how much it hurts. If you want him to change, break up with him for 2 or 3 weeks to get him to realize your importance to him and it will slap him into shape. Then tell him why you did this. Often times painful things like this are the only way those people can learn considering narcissists don't feel a great deal of empathy for reasons out of their control. They need to be tought through pain that they can feel.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.