[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's a girl that wanted to hang out a lot in my life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 640x640
There's a girl that wanted to hang out a lot in my life who seems to be shit testing me after I put out an open invite to anyone to see Captain America again, and she wanted to come. She's doing the whole "wait forever" thing to text me back and then pretending she might be busy.

The thing is, I did this to her too, but I did it mostly because I was really sick and didn't want to make a scene about it. Should I just tell her to buzz off?

We used to text each other immediately all the time so I know it's an act... But I also know she used to like me way more than I did her.
>>
File: image.gif (477 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
477 KB, 225x225
>>17128251
If you really like her let her give you a little shit after all you did it first lol
>>
Are you, by any chance, 9?
>>
>>17128260

I don't, really. I was just hoping to go on a date and see if it was fun. Now I'm dealing with this. I feel bad that I was being a dick but I was dealing with near kidney failure, and I lost 60 lbs.
>>
>>17128265

No, I'm 29. That's why this is frustrating.
>>
>>17128272
OP don't overthink texting schedules. Three rules. Live by them.

1) Wait 30 seconds before replying.
2) Answer within a relatively short timeframe; 1-5 minutes is fine.
3) Only text a girl when you have a specific goal (meet up, discuss thing, etc).

Low volume, high speed. She should get very little, but should get it pretty quickly.
>>
>>17128276
holy crap... then you should really be a LOT more mature and not play kindergarden-tier games like that.
>>
>>17128283

I don't want to play stupid games. She and I used to text or call like normal people...

>>17128299

She shouldn't? Or I shouldn't? I used to turn her down for hanging out, but on time.

My Facebook's pretty clear that I've recently come back from significant illness, so I don't get why she's acting like I ditched her to go try to get laid.
>>
>>17128312
Then fucking ask her why, you idiot.
>>
>>17128312
have you, for ONE second, played with the thought that she is either not intersted in you or has ACTUALLY other stuff going on in her life, besides texting you. seriously, dude. how dense can you be?
>>
>>17128251
Call her, it is my favorite thing to do, as girls are some times surprised by this and love it (if you have a good convo), keep it short and simple and throw in a flirt word if you want.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.