[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>How to know your girlfriend is cheating? Would gladly want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: IMG-20160408-WA0000.jpg (37 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160408-WA0000.jpg
37 KB, 480x640
>How to know your girlfriend is cheating?
Would gladly want to know that..

Got my best friend who is willing to play the bait.
So maybe I could leave them alone while walking to the store or something while he tries to get her to cheat on me.

We both spoke about that already.
Is this "test" kind of too much?
I already got nighmares where she betrays me.

I would gladly apreciate some help.
>>
>>17128227
there's clearly no trust in the relationship. just break up with her, and if you ever feel the need to test your partner's loyalty, break up with them.
>>
File: IMG-20160508-WA0011.jpg (85 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160508-WA0011.jpg
85 KB, 900x1600
>>17128236
Yeah I thought about that..
But otherwise I could be too worried.
And wouldnt I be the asshole if it werent true?
>>
you are a scumbag.
>>
>>17128248
Tell me why
I didnt mention many details.
I got reason to be worried but love her too much to break up because of these trust issues.
So this seems to be the only way.
>>
>>17128247
>wouldnt I be the asshole if it werent true?
yes.

if you go looking for trouble, you will find it. not that you will discover her actually cheating on you. once you're in the mentality of finding evidence of her cheating on you, every single thing that seems even slightly off will start to seem more and more like legit evidence that she's cheating.

break up with her.
>>
>>17128247
Doing this 'test' shows you have no respect or trust for her, and also that you think she's capable of cheating. if i found out my bf orchestrated some bullshit test for me i'd feel insulted, yell at the dude who was trying to get me to fuck him, and dump my bf. You have issues and need help
>>
File: 1457518897277.jpg (35 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1457518897277.jpg
35 KB, 403x403
>>17128255
This seems legit to me..
Any other thoughs about it?
I know her brother and mother and I like both.
So I believe she would tell shit about me and thats not what i want.
>>
>>17128258
Well
Lets say I got reasons..
I want to trust her but even my best friend said he thinks shes a whore.
But I wont admit that until i got actual proof.
But thank you anyways for your time.
>>
Bump.
Want to hear more opinions..
Even thought about making a video where I tell all my friends what a whore she is IF ...
>>
>>17128227
Your sick anon.
this is not ok. if you have reasons then just break up now. chasing proof is retarded what if she is not attracted to your friend but she is attracted to some other guy she knows so this test she doesnt go for it but that is not because she doesnt cheat but only because she doesn't like your friend. so even if you run this disgusting test you don't have proof. you can go down the paranoia rabit hole forever.
>>
>tfw tested my girlfriend
>she blew my roommate
Feels bad man, don't do it, just break up.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.