[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My best friend has a friends with benefits relationship with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: heart.jpg (238 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
heart.jpg
238 KB, 1600x900
My best friend has a friends with benefits relationship with a girl for 3 years, she left him just recently and now we're in a relationship, is it wrong? I don't know what to think, he's really upset and is taking it real hard.
>>
>>17128131
Well, your friend's kind of an asshole who got attached to another girl who clearly wasn't looking for romance, and you're the rebound. He's still pining after her, while you're the one he fucks. Think about that.
>>
i mean, it's your friends loss he needs to not be butthurt over a girl who clearly wasn't interested in anything more than fucking and who he never asked out. For 3 YEARS man he couldn't shit or get off the pot, soz...
>>
Err... Friend with benefits for 3 years...

Yeah.... No. He's got no claim, right, or ground to be pissed.
>>
Alright I kind of left out a lot of details so maybe I can make this more clear.. so also this is his what he claims "best friend, first love, first everything being kiss, sex, all that" does that make it any different?
>>
>>17128179
Yo he could claim she was his future wife but it don't make no difference if HE NEVER ACTUALLY ASKED HER OUT OR DATED HER. This is like going to the car dealer everyday, admiring this one car, taking it for test drives, then getting butthurt and mad when someone else decides to buy that nice car.
>>
>>17128179

Eh, then as his best friend, it's kind of shitty for you to do, but even so... Three years of being a JUST friends with bennefits, it's pretty clear this girl had no interest and he was stringing himself along and deluding himself.

He won't see it this way, and it won't repair your friendship, but ultimately... in a way it's almost like you did him a favor (but more in the way that putting a guy who's slowly dying out of his misery... so don't expect him to say thanks lol)
>>
Firstly, why do you date a slut? And secondly, that's what he gets for buying into that fwb-shit.
>>
File: 68oADEx.gif (488 KB, 500x234) Image search: [Google]
68oADEx.gif
488 KB, 500x234
>>17128179
>>"best friend, first love, first everything being kiss, sex, all that"
Are you taking the piss? Is this description about you or the girl who left him? He's your best friend, but he's not even giving you the consideration to fuck off with his mopey bullshit, and you're in a relationship with this cunt?
Come on. Have a little self-respect here. You're the rebound; the tit's put some other girl on a pedestal and you have to come to us to ask if it's weird? Tell him to sort his shit out before he goes looking to stick it to another girl, because it certainly doesn't speak well of your intelligence to let him rag on about someone else while in whatever relationship you may believe yourself to be in with him.
>>
>>17128205
This is reference to my friend, this was all that for him.
>>
File: PxW9Bzg.gif (1 MB, 459x252) Image search: [Google]
PxW9Bzg.gif
1 MB, 459x252
>>17128217
Well shit, I don't know how you're not feeling right insulted for apparently being second-best in his book while dating the guy.
Why are you even in a relationship with him if you know he has unresolved bullshit to deal with? You can still be his friend and not be involved with him on that sort of level. How did that happen, because it seems rather sudden for that shit to crop up if she left him recently.
>>
>>17128131
You are not fucking him enough try cum swollow or anal
>>
>>17128239
Honestly don't know what the fuck you're talking about
>>
I think he's confusing things (or is trying ot push some woman hating agenda or some shit).

I'll break it down for you confused/woman hating anon:

>OP is male (presumably)
>OP has male best friend.
>OP has male best friend who has a FWB of 3 years who best friend claims to be in love with--but they were never anything more than FWB's (either because best friend never had the balls to ask, or she never wanted anything more; we don't know).
>OP's best friend loses FWB.
>OP is now has an actual relationship with her
>Best friend is butthurt.
>>
>>17128131

It's not wrong in that it's not illegal and she's not his property to claim. But if you genuinely cared about him and his friendship, you just shit all over everything for used vagina. You're fucking the same hole he used for 3 years and hurting your friend's feelings in the process. Did you even both to ask him how he felt? Because that's what you do when you care about your friend. You take their thoughts and feelings into consideration.
>>
>>17128193
Going with that, it's like OP'd friend told him he'd been saving 3 years for this car. Yeah people can say he wasn't going to get it/ It's still shitty for OP to go for it as his friend. There are other cars.
>>
>>17128561

Fuck that. Get off your high-horse, it's a two way street.

I've been in similar positions twice:

The first time:
>Friend clearly in love with girl
>Girl clearly doesn't like him that way
>Friend takes class to be with girl
>Another friend joins and asks me to join (his motives are basically half for us to be in the same class, half to fuck with other friend--I have no idea about any of this when I join and don't know her at all)
>We all hang out a while, other friend starts giving her rides back home, in-love friend is irked he never offered
>Both of my friends drop out because course is too hard, I stay because I like the class
>I start giving her rides because it's on the way anyway
>We start getting along more and more and I'm starting to think she's pretty interesting, but I've got her marked a no fly zone out of respect
>She starts dropping mad hints, but I just keep trying to loop him back in
>Quarter ends, I never talk to her again
>First friend goes off the rails on me accusing me of trying to steal his girl--when all this time I've been trying to do the opposite--end up not talking for a year and a half.

I'm just pissed, annoyed, and hurt that I basically lost the girl, and a friend for absolutely no reason.

Second time:
>Met a girl, really liked her
>Girl was in to my friend
>Gave my friend a heads up that she liked him, but told him I was going for her
>My first love
>My friend still respects me for giving him the heads up and attributes it as a part of my moral character.

I'm someone who highly values loyalty, but I know first hand that putting yourself behind for others is stupid--Your job in life isn't to protect other people from themselves. Peruse your own happiness and do what you feel you'll regret least in life.
>>
>having sex with a girl your best friend already filled with cream

Nice!

You're what I call a second hand cuck
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.