[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21
File: male_female_night[1].jpg (197 KB, 1080x800) Image search: [Google]
male_female_night[1].jpg
197 KB, 1080x800
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.
> <excuse as to why you can't ask them out>
Shut up

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. This is something that cannot be explained. You either have learned to intuit this or you have not. If you have not, the only way to learn is experience--there are no shortcuts. So it comes back to: Just ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online. Don't complain that this isn't helpful; stupid questions deserve answers like this.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>Brandon, that one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
Girls, if a guy looks good and isn't an autist is it still creepy for him to ask for your number?
>>
File: 1395160191437.jpg (265 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1395160191437.jpg
265 KB, 800x800
Who performed the first rimjob - a man, or a woman?
>>
>>17128126
t. autist
>>
For both i guess. Is it more normal to have sex with the lights off versus on?
>>
>>17128220
if it were up to me, we would only have sex with the lights off, but the bf leaves the lights on every time
>>
>>17128225
Why do you prefer lights off? Body issues or does it make it more romantic? Or?
>>
>>17128232
body issues, lights off helps me relax more and get out of my own head, not having to worry about how my body looks in a position or the retarded faces i'm making makes me able to enjoy it more. and it prevents him from seeing my intense, splotchy blush that looks like an allergic reaction when i'm close to cumming. plus the dark amplifies the other stuff.
>>
>>17128242
Oh ok. Thank you so much for your help!!
>>
>>17128242
But wouldn't it be awkward in the dark? How would he see where he is putting his dick?
>>
I just can't seem to get my emotions sorted over my female friend

I started developing a crush on her but didn't really pursue because I didn't see our lifestyles meshing well at all. Still, I guess she picked up on my feelings and started dropping bigger and bigger hints that she felt similarly up to the point where she essentially told me to say I like her already.

Of course I was too beta and completely dodged her then. A few days later I realized my mistake and asked if I could walk her to class, hoping I'd be able to talk to her then.

Of course I was too beta to do so then. So after another week of trying really hard to get a third chance of being alone with her I eventually gave up and just decided to text her my feelings. She didn't exactly say no but it was still pretty clear that she had gotten over me.

Now I just want to try and go back to being friends with her like I was before but I don't know how I'm supposed to act normally around her and I don't want her to think I'm not just a coward but a creep too who's being too pushy whenever I end up doing something nice for her.

Any insight would be super appreciated
>>
>>17128266
go from fingering/oral to putting your dick in there. kiss her body until you find her neck. you're both kind of blindfolded and it's fun. too bad i never get to have that kind of fun. i get why the bf wants the lights on but just damn, we've been together 5+ years and we've fucked in the dark 5 or fewer times
>>
I am a son to be ex-neckbear, but I have no fashion sense. Some time ago, a female online friend that is going to get a Fashion Designer degree said she could help me choose clothes when I asked her.
Is getting a /fa/ girl to help me choose clothes a good idea or will she dress me up faggy?
Would getting a male (my father? Chad friend?) to help me be a better idea?
Or is this something that I have to learn by myself?
>>
>>17128274
Maybe this is a male problem? I admire the female body too much to want to fuck with the lights off.
>>
>>17128287
probably going to get dressed up like a fag. Use your own judgement as well when picking clothes and get anything nice tailored
>>
>>17128287
>Is getting a /fa/ girl to help me choose clothes a good idea or will she dress me up faggy?

She'll help you dress to get girls like her, whether that ends up being 'faggy' is up to you

In my opinion its best to take a bunch of influences/advice when it comes to fashion and then use that to develop your own style.
>>
>>17128294
yeah, he likes looking at my body and seeing my face and stuff. but i'm too busy worrying about my fat roll in a certain position, or the fact that when he goes down on me he gets a very unflattering view of my face. at the worst points, i worry that he just wants to drool over my body and not try to really connect with me. but it's mostly the mental worries that keep me from enjoying lights on sex. lights off is just way more freeing
>>
Do I need friends to get a gf? Does it help?

I've dated before so I'm not totally socially retarded. I rather have a gf than friends atm so that's m priority (someone I enjoy spending time with), then friends a close second.
>>
>>17128287
Getting *anyone* to dress you up as they please is probably going to end up with you being uncomfortable. What you should do is take her along shopping, and have her give you her opinion on what you pick out, rather than let you be her dress up doll.
>>
>>17128306
>Does it help?
Of course it does, what a stupid question. Also going out and looking for a girlfriend only is going to end up with you lonely and frustrated.
>>
>>17128308
I guess what I'm trying to ask is "Will a girl leave me when she finds out I have no friends?" Is that a deal breaker?
>>
>>17128316
Take a look at the first question in the OP.
>>
>>17128306
The most common way people meet their SO through friends/acquaintances. You need to be meeting new people and having the right kind of friends goes a long way. It's not required, but neglecting that aspect of your social life isn't doing you any favors.
>>
How much of a deal breaker is it if the woman wanted to have kids later down the line and I wouldn't be able to provide that (I have small testes which doesn't allow for me to produce, though the other part is normal)
>>
>>17128320
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?

That relates to me question, how?

>>17128322
I'm not neglecting making friends. I'm putting forth an effort. What's with all the assumptions? I want to know if I can also date while trying to make friends or if I really need to make friends first, then date? Maybe I'm shit at explaining.
>>
>>17128332
><random insecurity>
>>
>>17128332
>That relates to me question, how?
><random insecurity>
Are you an idiot?
>>
>>17128287
I'd honestly just get some input from all of those aforementioned parties, rather than blindly following any one of them.
>>
>>17128338
Except I don't feel vulnerable or ashamed? I think calling it an insecurity is a stretch. I joined two clubs to make friends, and I know it's temporary. It's not like I'm freaking out over it or terrified someone will figure out my hidden "secret". ...How about you just not try to respond to my question?
>>
>>17128348
Can you repeat the question?
>>
>>17128348
Yes she will leave you. Women are a hive mind, and all women agree that having no friends is a deal breaker.
>>
>>17128295
>>17128296
>>17128307
>>17128345
Thanks, bros/sises!
>>
This girl has put me on her offline list. I wasnt as bothered about it at first but i smoked weed for the first time in a while and started freaking out about it and what i was doing with my life. Im not sure what ive done recently since shes always been friendly before but i was creepily obsessed with her 3 years ago and that 'history' still lingers. Im bothered cause im not that guy anymore but i just want to stop thinkin about it cause it really got in the way of my high enjoyment and i thought we were all past it now. I think ive done something that brought it up? Im not sure what. I was really messed up in the head back then so its hard to ignore. Is it worth bringing it up in a reasonable way either online or in person or should i just forget about it, not think about it and get on with shit. Im thinking its kind of sad of me that ive noticed she blocked me anyway - but i dont want to be 'that' guy.. even though i dug my own grave
>>
>>17128115
I messaged a girl on fb about a month ago and she never has replied to it. I recently told her today whether she received my message or not and she basically told me she likes her fb to be "her world" and not have any mutual friends. She said she has faced cyberbully in fb and has even blocked her sister and another coworker at my job. Did she basically tell me to not expect anything from her?
>>
>>17128322
Not that anon, but where the hell do I meet friends that are actually any help with meeting women?

I have plenty of friends, male and female, but pretty much none of them know any appropriate women, and most are deep into LTRs and don't really have any non-couple friends aside from me. (Largely because I was with my ex when we met, I guess.) The few non-NEET single guy friends that I have are all super good-looking douchebags whose idea of going to pick up at chicks at bars involves standing there and waiting for women to approach them, and can't at all understand how to operate when you're not so blessed.
>>
>>17128454
Also fyi shes in our villages friendship group so shes technically a friend of a friend. Honestly before this ignoring thing theres been no issues at all between any of us so dunno what the issue is. Id rather there be no issue
>>
>>17128516
>where the hell do I meet friends that are actually any help with meeting women

See... even when you're helping friends with women, that is not the function of friends...

They're not there to serve shit up on a platter for you, if they help at all, it's to distract and make room for you to be able to meet and get to know the woman yourself.

You have to do all the heavy lifting yourself, they're just there for the assist.
>>
>>17128516
>Not that anon, but where the hell do I meet friends that are actually any help with meeting women?
Make friends with girls.
>>
>>17128596
Oh yeah, I'm well aware of that, but it's not really a situation where I can do things completely on my own. My friends are totally incapable of approaching women without making asses of us, and I can't exactly go up to a whole group of women by myself and start hitting on them/one of them without seeming like a total weirdo.

One on one wouldn't be too bad, but solo women are pretty much nonexistent at bars and stuff around here, and the kind of girls I like are usually the girl who got dragged out by her friends anyway.

It also doesn't help that most of my friends, even the single ones, are a bunch of fucks that hate socializing, even though they're not particularly bad at it. I'll suggest going out, and my friends will just say "let's buy a bottle and hang out at _____'s place instead, clubs are a pain in the ass."
>>
>>17128602
As I said, I have female friends (actually, maybe more female friends than male), it's just that they're all in LTRs and the only girls they know are in couples with other guys.

It's especially bad because I'm in Los Angeles, which means that 90% of the people I know moved here from somewhere else and don't know anybody except the SO they moved here with.
>>
>>17128516
Example: A friend invites you to a party or similar social event. He/she asks "Do you know so and so". You are introduced and now you have a chance to talk and get to know each other.

Friends (usually) don't give you a gf, but through sharing a mutual friend, you meet more women. Sometimes it's more direct (friends gf set me up with her friend), but in my experience usually not.
>>
>>17128614
If your current circle of friends is stagnating, you may want to expand it.
>>
>>17128623
Oh, yeah, I mean I know that's how it's supposed to be. It just hasn't been like that in a long time.

>>17128630
I've tried, but I just keep meeting more and more of the same kinds of people. The only exceptions tend to be much younger than me. (I guess I should point out that I'm turning 30 this summer.)

Work isn't much help either, I'm in one of the most male-dominated fields around and almost all of my clients are male too.
>>
Men: is there anything you can't leave the house without? Excluding the obvious things like wallet, keys and cellphone.
>>
>>17128665
Some sort of sharp pointy thing or other.

No edgelord knifefighting illusions here, I just use a pocketknife enough in my everyday life that I feel naked without one. There are way too many clamshell packages in the world these days, and even stupid shit like buying a bag of beef jerky at the gas station and the top bit doesn't rip off right so I have to cut the bag open.
>>
>>17128665

Uhh... this is probably specific to me but:

A belt. My watch.

Whenever I leave the house and I forget to put on a belt I always think "oh shit, my pants feel weird". I wear tight enough pants that it doesn't matter but it still feels weird.

Same thing goes for my watch, my wrist always feels too light and naked without it on (it's probably exacerbated by the fact that my daily walk around watch is a stainless steel self-winding watch which means it's pretty solid and hefty. the exact one in the pic actually)
>>
>>17128665
I like to carry a leatherman around
>>
>>17128126
He's definitely an autist if he asks for my number when we're not friends. I'll give my number to someone I've met several times and have gotten at least somewhat well along with.
>>
File: DSC_5028.jpg (140 KB, 666x1000) Image search: [Google]
DSC_5028.jpg
140 KB, 666x1000
>>17128680
I'm a watch guy too. I've been wearing one pretty much my whole adult life and feel super weird without it.

I wear a self-winder as well, pic related is what I have on currently.
>>
She told me she had no feelings for me anymore but she continues to message me. I will reply and she will see the message and not get back to me. Is she just an attention seeker?
>>
>>17128713

She's feeling insecure about her decision, but this relationship is over.

Move on.

You continuing to try will only burn you both.
>>
The girl I'm seeing told me two times that I can ask her absolutely anything without harm, problem is I didn't know what to ask really. I guess what I'm asking is what are some good questions, meaning that I find something out about her but don't end up looking creepy?
>>
>>17128115
Whom it may concern:

Background:
>was khv until age 22
>got my first (and current) gf few months later
>about half a year in tells me she'd be fine with me having sex with other women (given I follow a set of rules we agreed on)
>reason is her being afraid I might feel like I missed something and leaving her for it
That was roughly 2 years ago.
I've never acted on this possibility (save for one threesome where she was involved, thus it doesn't count according to her). Now she's on vacation for the next to weeks. Would it be morally wrong for me to go out and try to act on our agreement (given I follow the rules)?

If no, would going for her best friend (whom we had said threesome with) be morally wrong?
>>
>>17128748
>If no, would going for her best friend (whom we had said threesome with) be morally wrong?

morally wrong? What?

I'm just going to say, regardless of whatever else you decide: Going for the best friend is a BAD idea.
>>
>>17128752
Could you explain why? As I said, said best friend was already involved in a threesome with us. I already fucked her in front of my gf. Why would this be a bad idea now?
>>
>>17128148
If I had to guess I'd say a man on a man. The prostate is fairly close to the anus, you could probably reach that with your tongue if you know what you're doing. Even if it's not possible, men have more physical reason to enjoy assplay so that makes it more logical to go for the ass. Also if assplay is already a part of your sexual repertoire..
>>
>>17128754

Because a threesome is a completely different environment, and if feelings develop on either side, all three of your relationships are fucked.

It also looks insanely suspicious when you have a free pass to fuck literally 3 billion other women and you choose her best friend--again. Even if she's not the insecure type, that's going to sit somewhere in the back of her mind.

Why are you knowingly going to risk that shit unless you're a total autist?
>>
>>17128316
For me it would be, unless there was an obvious temporary reason (like just having moved) and he wanted to work on it.

For one thing it puts a lot of pressure on the relationship - it's no fun to go do your own things when you know the person you're in love with will just wait for you to return. Even if the guy insists he is really independent and doesn't mind etc it's not equal and there's a big chance that resentment of insecurity starts brewing anyway. Furthermore it is just attractive when someone has their own life and people they met and bonded with on their own accord, just like having personal viewpoints and hobbies is attractive. It makes you a richer person.
More importantly, though, friendship is a high priority in my life and I cannot imagine having much in common with someone who doesn't care for it.
>>
>>17128747
Childhood dreams, games and memories are pretty sweet for getting to know each other better. Like what she wanted to be when she grew up as a kid, recurring pleasant or frightning dreams, her first crush, what she used to look forward to most when she was eight years old... Make sure to do this in real life because it can develop into some really nice personal conversations.
>>
>>17128759
I see your point, thanks.

I'm not even sure if I'd actually follow up on this, even if I decided on her. She came to mind, because the three of us have had a special kind if friendship with each other since long before the threesome.

Also, my gf knows that I like her best friend on a physical level. My feelings for her don't (and won't) go further than friendship for various reasons. And as far as I can tell this goes vice versa.
>>
Guys: What does it feel like having your dick/balls sucked? What feels most pleasurable in terms of technique?
>>
>>17128771
Feels funny in a good way. I prefer having them caressed by a woman's hands though. Can't even tell you why, but something about it feels just great.
>>
>>17128771

What does it feel like to have your vagina/clit sucked? What feels the most pleasurable in terms of technique?

Every girl is going to give you a different answer, some girls will tell you they don't like it and don't feel much, some girls will tell you very specific things.

The exact same thing is true for guys.

inb4 blowjob how to infographic/screencap
>>
>>17128748
Don't do it. All these things from threesomes to open relationships really, really challenge a healthy relationship. It is one thing to be okay with the theoretical scenario and another to be okay with all the ways that it can turn out. For example, you might be cool with the idea of your girlfriend going on a date with another guy and possibly hooking up. But what if you were to find out that he was considerably better looking than you? What if she returns starry eyed and says that he made her laugh so much, while she never called you funny? What if you find out he's a childhood friend of yours you were always competing with as a kid?
This is just a quick illustration of how you can be okay with something on paper and still be hurt/jealous/insecure when it actually happens in a specific way and with a specific person.

The only way to have a good shot at being able to deal with this well and actually have a strong relationship without monogamy, is if there is excellent communication, both partners are exactly on the same page about what they can and cannot do, and they are both enthusiastic about the concept of the non-monogamy.
This is pretty much the polar opposite of what you describe. Your girlfriend was not motivated by desire or lack of jealousy, but by insecurity. She did not suggest this because it seemed a good way for your relationship to develop, but because she tried to avoid this doom scenario of it failing.

Morally wrong, eh. She did tell you you could, but given that you are asking us and not her if this is okay, I feel that you too can tell it's pretty shady that you want to take her up on an offer that was made years ago without checking up on the situation now.
If you do this behind her back, you will most likely shatter your relationship.
>>
>>17128780
Also this is not even touching upon you wanting to fuck her best friend. That is just completely pants on head retarded. The other anon is right, a threesome is completely different. This girl is her best friend, they have shared history, your girlfriend has absolutely been jealous of her at one point or another... this is only further upping the complications and risks of suddenly deciding to fuck someone else.
>>
>>17128780
Don't get me wrong, I will ask her about it (because it's one of the rules we agreed on) before I try anything. And if she vetoes it, I won't. I was just trying to get
some perspective beforehand.

Yes, this whole thing started from insecurity, but we've expanded it recently (including updated rules and whatnot) to avoid any of us getting hurt by the other. We communicate a lot, so I think we're safe here.

>>17128781
See >>17128769. I'm not saying I'm hellbent on doing it. She's just the first girl who came to mind actually.
>>
>>17128784
Just be really careful. Given that she came up with this idea because she thought she could not keep you otherwise, it is very possible that she still feels pressure to be the cool girlfriend who lets her guy fuck around without an issue. If this is the case it will blow up in your face afterwards because her feelings WILL catch up to her. So if you haven't already, specifically ask -that-... what she's hoping to happen, whether she feels pressure to be okay with this.

Can she do something with other people? Because if not, the only reason I see for her to sincerely want you to be with others is because she is a voyeur who wants to watch or a cuckquean, neither of which seems to be the case from what you described.
And if she can, did she actually voice wanting to do that or was it more a move on your part to make it equal?
>>
>>17128771
I have a spot under my "head" that's super sensitive, and when a girl's tongue is on it it almost feels like a continuous orgasm.

Other than that, though, blowjobs have never been that great to me. I've never been with a girl who could fit the whole thing in her mouth, though, it might be different if one could.
>>
>>17128777
Yeah, diverse answers is what I am looking for.

>>17128774
I've experimented with using my hands lately for my guy, didn't used to. I switched from sucking his balls to cupping them in my hand and squeezing them gently, I think I'm being to gentle though because I'm constantly thinking it will hurt if I go to far. Question, does it actually hurt having them squeezed tightly?
>>
>>17128789
>Just be really careful. Given that she came up with this idea because she thought she could not keep you otherwise, it is very possible that she still feels pressure to be the cool girlfriend who lets her guy fuck around without an issue. If this is the case it will blow up in your face afterwards because her feelings WILL catch up to her.
At this point I can only hope so, because as I said, we spoke about it multiple times and each time she said she'd be fine with it (as always, given I follow the rules).

>So if you haven't already, specifically ask -that-... what she's hoping to happen, whether she feels pressure to be okay with this.
It was actually her asking about how I feel about her best friend on occasion. Everything I told you, she knows. Including that I would go through if her best friend was dtf (and of course if she'd be okay with it).

>Can she do something with other people?
Yes she can, but only with women though (she's bisexual and specifically asked for this), using the same rules I have to go by. Call me insecure, but I get kinda possessive when it comes to other men. She knows this as well.

>Because if not, the only reason I see for her to sincerely want you to be with others is because she is a voyeur who wants to watch or a cuckquean, neither of which seems to be the case from what you described.
Could play a part in it as well. She's a sub and once hinted that she initially meant for our threesome to not be an actual threesome but rather her watching me fuck her best friend. Never came up again though.

>And if she can, did she actually voice wanting to do that or was it more a move on your part to make it equal?
As I said, she specifically asked about other women, I was (and am) okay with it, because it just seems fair game.
>>
>>17128794
Lightly squeezing is fine, but it's a thin line. When in doubt, judge his physical reaction. You'll know, trust me. No guy can keep a straight face about pain on his balls.
>>
>>17128809
Okay. Well, you're taking a risk, but it seems like you've pretty much covered what you can do to prepare for it, so at this point you can take the leap and hope it works out well.
>>
>>17128242
My ex was like this

But when we had sex during the day she would be super awkward about it even tho you cant imagine how those stupid faces, blushing and all can be hot and amazing to see
>>
>>17128813
>No guy can keep a straight face about pain on his balls.

Ha ha. Thanks anon.
>>
>>17128748
Just because you can do something, it doesn't mean you have to. This woman is obviously insecure about your relationship and this would only feed into that. If this relationship is something substantial, why bother risking it just so you can nut in a different chick?

I never understood the appeal of sleeping with multiple people, if your sex life was already good.
>>
Guys.

Things in bed that women wont do that are dealbreakers?
>>
>>17128872
whatever it is that i want. you have to talk
>>
>>17128872
Isn't it a better question for the women?
I'm also certain that it depends on the girl where she draws the line.
>>
>>17128872
I don't really have any deal breakers anyone else wouldn't expect. Expects oral but doesn't give it? Dead fish in bed? Yeah those are deal breakers but it's not like I'm expecting anything crazy. Most fetishes I have are just icing, nothing mandatory.
>>
>>17128878
That's pretty much what I meant. Would you dump a chick if she was super against sucking dick?
>>
>>17128871
The funniest thing is that even within open relationships, cheating happens (in the form of breaking your agreements). Turns out only part of the appeal of cheating is being with other women, the other part is tasting the forbidden fruit, and opening up the relationship only helps with one.

Personally I don't get it either. I go to a very liberal hipster education and there's lots of mostly guys swooning over the idea of polyamory. I think part of it is just the idea of having your cake and eating it too - stability and promiscuity - but there's also this ideal of a relationship that is not held back by jealousy and even more obviously than usually not rooted in sex.
>>
>>17128871
I'm not feeling like I have to. I just gave it a little thought and wanted a bit of perspective.

Also, read the other replies, there's a bit of extra info on my situation.
>>
>>17128881
>Would you dump a chick if she was super against sucking dick?
It would be a point of contention, but not necessarily. If she demanded I went down on her while refusing to do the same, probably. Selfish lovers are very unappealing.
>>
>>17128872
I'm pretty vanilla when it comes to sex. I love coming inside a girl's mouth/pussy. If we're going to be serious, then that's where I draw the line. Doesn't have to be every time, and I don't expect you to go on the pill barely a month into the relationship but if you're not into that AT ALL, then that's a dealbreaker for me. Other kinky stuff is nice, but I don't really need it.
>>
>>17128115
How do girls deal with long distance relationships?
My girlfriend is currently really committed, and so am I, but she is 17 and I am 18, and we both plan on studying in college. How do we make sure the relationship lasts?
>>
>>17128887
I read them, and that guy had a point that I felt was under stressed. Your gf didn't open up the relationship out of her own desire, but out of fear. You said it was resolved through communication, but I'm still looking at why this was originally a thing -insecurity about you leaving. I'm not convinced this is no longer a problem, because people often say yes to things they don't really want in an effort to please their partner.

To be fair that would be on her if she was hurt over something she said she was ok with, but I still wouldn't be comfortable taking that risk if I loved a woman in this position.

>>17128883
>there's also this ideal of a relationship that is not held back by jealousy and even more obviously than usually not rooted in sex.
Which is nonsense. I'm the token conservative surrounded by liberals a lot of the time, and I've seen more drama come out of poly shit than anything else. I've seen men effectively become cuckolds as they were slowly forced out of their relationship once it opened up but still paid her way through life because they had no spine.
>>
>>17128908
Oh, I fully agree with you, I think it creates more problems than it "solves". I also think it is extremely natural to have that feeling of secrecy and exclusivity between lovers, and it's hardly some forced artificial concept for two people to be together without others.
I'm just saying that I have heard other people holding on to this idea and feeling that an open relationship is more pure in that way.
>>
>>17128908
I agree, but as I already said, at this point I can only rely on her being sincere with me.

And if she really decides she doesn't like this at any point, she can use her veto right. I am permanently available for her via text.
>>
Should I tell my girlfriend about my depression? Normally I can keep it under control but the last week or so I've been quite bad to the point I feel myself becoming a needy little so-and-so. I'm worried she'd think less of me as a man and that I should be her rock
>>
>>17128946
If you know her well, please do. Go see a psychiatrist, with her if you want, and also educate her about it. It will feel better for her and you, you will both come through this together. Hiding it will only make it worse over time.
>>
>>17128946
>I'm worried she'd think less of me as a man and that I should be her rock

If that's the way she thinks, she's a pretty shitty partner and not someone you can rely on.

If your depression is impacting your behaviour, she'd probably benefit from an explanation. And you'd probably benefit in turn if she's made aware and is able to support you. It sounds like a productive thing to do.
>>
>>17128686
How's a guy supposed to meet you multiple times if he can't have your number?
>>
>>17128960
>>17128955
The thought of making my problem hers too is genuinely embarrassing to me though. I want her to have fun and he happy around me, not worry
>>
>>17128969
If she wants that as well then you're not her loved one, but her entertainer.
>>
girl is mad at me because I called her a friend
she msgs me saying "friend"
she previously had feelings for me but she said she does not anymore, what gives.
>>
>>17128969

I don't know how serious you guys are, but being in a relationship is about sharing your lives, the good and the bad.
Put the shoe on the other foot, wouldn't you want to know if there was something big bothering her that she wasn't telling you about? Wouldn't you want to support her?

If you don't want her to worry, being open about it and that you've got it under control is a good start - all the better, now both of you can handle it as a team.
She's more likely to worry if your behaviour is off and she doesn't know why because you're keeping secrets.

I'm not going to lie, this requires a bit of maturity from both of you, and not knowing either of you I can't just flatly guarantee it'll all be fine and dandy. But it shouldn't take anything gargantuan.
The fact that you're considering telling her to the point of seeking advice on it suggests to me that you want to do it more than you want to hide it. Trepidation is understandable, but if this is a good relationship, I think it's safe to say you can make it through.
>>
>>17128998
Chances are she does still have some level of feelings for you. Everyone who wants to remain in touch with someone they're crushing on tries the "I'm over it now" angle once they got rejected. It's to save face and keep some dignity to yourself. It's no fun to hang out with someone who knows you're head over heels for them while they don't see you that way... so they throw out those lines.

That's not your problem though.
>>
Need more opinions on this.
Shits gone down in my family, mum wants to leave dad since last night.
Dad got her a gift i told him she really wanted but said was too expensive etc, yesterday before the fight.

He wants me to give it to her while hes not there and at work.
I think it would be best if he gave it to her once hes home from work, not sure if he would though. I feel like it could help change mums mind.
Which option would you choose in my position?
>>
>>17129018
Eh... why does she want to leave? Never been close to this position but I imagine if I felt neglected and unloved or whatever, my husband throwing an expensive gift at me would only make me furious.
>>
>>17129023
He started a fight with me, said alot of bad things and said that my mother is close to kicking me out. She overheard and screamed that he cant speak for her, hes saying that to make me feel like shit and shes never ever said that she would ever kick me out.
My father is very negative and i cant remember the last time he said something positive.
>>
>>17128115
Me: would you like to join me for dinner next weekend?
>Thank you for the offer! I'm afraid I will be out of town that weekend

Me: no worries. Do you know what days you might be free? I just wanted to spend time with you and get to know you better is all
>yes we all (me, her and mutual friends) should hang out now that classes are over! I am usually free on weekends

Me: sounds good. Are you guys still getting together this week for lunch?

That was the last text I sent three days ago. Am I being friendzoned/blown off? I have known this woman for a couple of years now and she usually showed signs of being interested in me. But maybe I was wrong.
>>
>>17129028
Yeah, that's pretty bad. Plus you don't know the details of their marriage and shared history. I don't think the gift will matter at all. But yeah at the very least he should give it personally, if only to immediately talk to her if she thinks he's trying to bribe her into staying.
>>
>>17129033
Yep

It's the classic
>You ask her
>She declines
>You ask open ended question where she has to respond
>She brings her friends into the talk

No hope
>>
>>17129033
>Am I being friendzoned/blown off?

110%
Flaked on the first offer, then pretended it was a friendly group invitation in the second. Classic manoeuvre.

Unless getting dinner with these friends is something you habitually do together, and she's just mistaken about your intentions. But this seems like a very textbook side-step.
You very clearly directed the attention onto her in the second text, and she responded by whipping up a greater distance completely unprompted. Seems pretty calculated, odds of her being mistaken are extremely low.

But all in all, very smooth work from both of you. Sorry the odds weren't in your favour.
>>
>>17129002
Thank you. I would want to know if she had the same issue. I told her I want to talk to her about something tomorrow and she got a bit worried she'd done something wrong so maybe I have been acting differently enough for her to worry. We do love each other and are there for each other through the bad times and good so I just hope this won't put her off. Thanks again
>>
>>17129042
It is something we've done more than once (hang out as a group), and something we tentatively agreed on before. But the way she worded it does seem far too calculated. Guess I should move on.
>>
>>17129018
Bump please
>>
>Anon, am I beautiful?

literally wat do?!
>>
How come non white men go crazy for white women, but non white women dont go crazy for white men?
>>
>>17129132
Do you think she is?
>>
>>17129148
Absolutely.

yes I have seen a lot of beautiful looking women that look good even without make up, but I truly think she's very hot looking, I don't know why, probably my penis taking over my brain or some shit.
>>
>>17129151
Obvious answer is
>yes
then
>>
>>17128287

Go ahead, shes doing you a favor. If you dont like something you put on, you debate it with her, but dont be a closeminded faggot please.
>>
>>17129018
I have 20 more minutes to decide. Please any opinions on what to do would be great.
>>
>>17128270
See if shes still interested in hanging out with you, as a friend. If she does, good, see what happens in the future (dont push anything please). However if she doesnt, then move on.

This experience already helped you a lot, trust me, i been there many many times. (We all did I guess). And remember that theres always more fish in the sea, so dont feel bad if this doesnt turn out how you wanted it to be.
>>
>>17128665
I always have just those 3 things, i sometimes use my wreist watch, but not as often as i used to. What about you femanons?
>>
Gonna say goodbye to a friend for the last time on Friday. We had a "thing" for a week that didn't work out and we had a fight.

I'm thinking of telling her "Please don't regret what happened. The stuff you told me about my weight/confidence really meant a lot coming from you. The fact someone as special as you could see something special in me keeps me going right now."

I don't know how cringe that is but I will legit never see her again
>>
How does one become fuckbuddies with a friend?

Do you literally ask or something else?
>>
>>17129212
What usually happens is that you just hook up and in between making out or whatever (or the morning after) it's established that it's just a physical attraction thing. The hooking up is a result of earlier flirting/sexual tension.

If you have a friend who for all intens and purposes treats you as a friend and nothing more, chances are she is not interested in fucking you. If you want to try it out, get a bit tipsy together and bring up sex. Not you and her specifically, ask for her best or worst experience. If she does not want to talk about this your chances are zero. If she does, you have an opening to see how eager she is to talk about that stuff, whether she's interested in your likes/dislikes/experiences, and so on and you can again gauge whether she is personally interested or not.
>>
>>17129212
It usually starts with hooking up and lots of confusion.
After that you have a talk about how you want this to go down. If you're lucky (as in "you don't want a relationship" for whatever reason), FWB could be brought up.

At least that's how it went down for me.
>>
>>17129206
Go ahead and tell her your feelings. The rest doesnt matter, even more if you never gonna see her again. Get it off your chest, you will feel much better.
>>
>>17129237
Basically, this.
>>
>>17129206
>>17129245
I agree with this. If she finds it awkward, too bad, that's her loss that she was paid a great compliment and couldn't accept it. There's no expressing too many positive things for people you value in life. You're not going to be on your death bed thinking "I wish I didn't show that I cared because it was a bit uncomfortable". You're probably just going to wish you told people that shit until they were sick of it.
>>
>>17129237
Think I understand now.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 604x448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 604x448
Girls

Which haircut do you think looks better, and why?

1/2
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 425x294) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 425x294
2/2
>>
Girls,

Do you let your bfs come inside of you? If so, how do you manage to go through with it without freaking out about being pregnant? In what way do you take your birth control where it allows you to feel like that's okay?
>>
>>17129401
1 but I mostly like styled hair.

Plus we can't see your jaw line so we can't really tell desu. Not that it matters much, you don't have much hair to affect your silhouette.
>>
>>17129401
>>17129404
Looks the same to me.
>>17129412
Yes, the pill.
>>
File: 1454969040102.jpg (29 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1454969040102.jpg
29 KB, 200x200
Girls, do you mind if a guy tells you he is anxious just before your first time having sex together? I am a 23 year-old virgin and semi-convinced I should be sex demigod by now. 2 hours ETA until I have sex with muh gf and I'm quite stressed out.

EHLP
>>
>>17129245
>>17129253
Alright, I'll tell her, here goes nothing.
>>
>>17129439
Dude here. Relax.

I was a 22yo kissless, handholdless virgin before losing it. I told the girl right to her face and she didn't care. She just took it as an incentive to take the lead a little.
>>
>Girls
Why do you wear your boyfriends/husbands clothes?
Specifically button down shirts?
>>
>>17129452
She doesn't know I am a virgin tho. When I told her "What if I was a virgin" she had an "I don't believe yo- really!?" reaction.
>>
>>17129457
It is sexy/cute/shows how close we are
>>
Why do chicks do shit like suddenly start ignoring messages or not responding to them, despite clearly having seen them?
It is fucking annoying.
>>
>>17129465

as much as I hate to say it (because I deal with this same shit).. But they are probably being distracted by other guys.

For real...
>>
How do you tell a girl that you like her? And how can you know if she likes you back?
>>
How do girls experience unrequited love? (if they do) I mean considering you are the gender that's usually in charge of rejecting and selecting your couple.
>>
Dude here, Is it sexist if I like lesbians but dislike gay men?
>>
>>17128126
This >>17128686
>>17128964
Usually meeting girls in situations and environments that you'll see them regularly, like a class, club, or through mutual friends. However, some girls definitely are the type to give their number to guys they've just met.
>>
>>17129465
It means she's not interested, it easier to just ignore someone than tell them they don't like you and want to talk to you. Think of someone texting you and annoying you, I'm sure you just ignored them. You don't realize doing this until it happens to you.
>>
>>17128220
As you probably have already seen, in general, girls will be more drawn to lights off and guys will be more drawn to lights on.
>>
>>17129508
It's not a good trait and it's probably sexist. It's okay if you keep it to yourself but otherwise just tell people you are okay with both gays and lesbians, what harm does it do? Better than being ok only with lesbians, people who feel that way are usually not taken seriously except for simple minded douchebags.
>>
I typically have a pretty hardcore filter on all the time
On sunday I got drunk with my gf and ended up sayiny some stuff that really pissed her off
How do I make her not mad anymore
>>
Guys, I met a guy on omegle and we've been emailing and lately skyping together and he's really a ton of fun, and I think we get along well, basically been talking every day for the last month or so.
Now I'm not sure if he's interested in me (just hypothetically, wouldn't really work anyway since he's on the other end of the world) but he's been really nice and laughs a lot and tells me I'm beautiful and whatnot.
Would you think he's looking for something more than chatting? I know internet friendships are an odd thing and its mostly guys looking for sex chats and whatnot.
>>
Girls

What do you think is going through her head when she responds near instantly with longer thought out replies.
>>
>>17129529
cocks
>>
>>17129520
What did you say and why do you need a "hardcore filter" in your relationship? Seems like this has been doomed for a while now
>>
>>17129497
I have a friend who has fallen for a guy who didn't reciprocate twice. I mean, i have no idea why they aren't head over heels for her, but maybe it's because she has very traditional values (active churchgoer) or it mighy be because she fell for one of those "sell from home"-snowball-systems. Either way, she has and still is suffering a great big deal by adoring that guy from afar. I try to talk some sense into her but she's pretty stern with her puppy love.
>>
>>17129532
I don't remember what I said
Usually when I'm only with her I feel super comfortable and don't need a filter, around other people I may need one
I just tend to offend people when I get drunk
>>
>>17129554
Such a pile of bullcrap...! Why do you lie on the internet, anon? Now tell us what you said so we can help you make damage controle.
Also, don't get drunk?
>>
>>17129570
I seriously don't remember what I said
Probably something about feminism, but I'm not sure to what extent
>>
>>17129573
Holy crap dude. Don't get so drunk if you don't have any selfcontrole. Now go ask her what you said and then appology and blame the alc. Damn, some people really need to get a grip
>>
>>17129497

You realized that's some /r9k/ mind warped shit and the very phrasing is loaded right? Girls are human too.

I've had multiple girls who had obvious crushes on me, and my girlfriend was mad in to a friend who completely rejected her. I've also been on the other end of it once before, so I know this shit sucks for everyone.

One girl in particular is a family friend and followed me around for like a solid 4 years and kept probing and poking and would basically be stuck like glue to me every single time our families got together (regardless of her or I having significant others--she wasn't at all the type to fool around and was the super chase type, but I think she always saw me as the endgame in her own head) and it didn't stop until she went away to college (I haven't seen her in over a year, but I kind of hope she got fucked good and got over her crush on me <.<).

My girlfriend had a crush on one of her friends/co-workers. One day she confessed, he rejected her and friend zoned her. She spent almost a year kind of sad, but finally resigns herself to the friend zone and moves on.

A couple years later she met me, and we had kind of a whirlwind romance, a month in to us dating we're officially a couple and on our first long distance trip together. While we're on the trip he starts bombarding her phone with texts about how he's been in idiot and how she should give him a chance... I'm just kind of trying not to crack up the entire time, because of how obvious that shit is (he's freaking out because his backup/safety is disappearing), and she's just kind of pissed and like... how the fuck did I ever find that attractive?
>>
>>17129523

I don't really understand internet friendships... Like at all..

What's the point if you can't spend time together?

Like seriously?

And I say this as a guy who was majorly in to WoW back in the day, to the degree that I DID have internet friends, but I spent almost as much time, if not more with them in game as I did with my real life friends (I had a lot of free time in high school/college). I even met them in real life one day when a couple came down for vacation--a couple that got together when one of them moved and took a job literally thousands of miles away to be with her and her kids.

I just don't get it. How can you be friends, let alone be in a relationship with someone who you can't be there for and interact with? That's just too shallow to be considered anything real.
>>
>>17129621
Well, we do spend time together, like I said. We talk daily, over the phone (well, Skype). I'm not sure how that's not friendship. Sure, we don't meet each other and I do prefer "real" friends I can hug, but that doesn't mean I'm absolutely against being friends with someone far away, like pen pals.
>>
>>17129594
Apoarently I told her design and photography, two things she is passionste about, aren't real professions
>>
>>17129677
Kek, ok.
That's a pretty stupid thing to say. Do you really believe that deep down?
>>
>>17129704
Deep down I believe anything is a profession if you can find someone to give you money for it
I think I just wanted to get a rise out of her because that's the kind of shit I do, I was just too drunk to realize when I had gone too far
>>
>>17128794
>does it actually hurt having them squeezed tightly?
There's entire TV shows about guys getting hit in the nuts. It's very painful. Squeeze however tight you want though, if it starts to feel painful he most definitely will let you know.
>>
Would you guys and girls ever have sex if someone is drunk, you're drunk, or both of you are drunk?

I don't drink but I'd never have sex if a girl was ever drunk.
>>
>>17129759
I'd have sex with someone while we were both drunk only if we were in a relationship and have already had a lot of sex while sober
>>
Why are many guys afraid of even experimenting with homosexuality?
>>
>>17129759

Err.... That's most sex after a party/club/bar...
>>
Girls, what makes you think a guy is boyfriend material?
And is the ladder theory* correct in your opinion (please be honest)?

*I mean the one that says you have two ladders in your mind, one for male friends and one for boyfriend material guys. When you meet a guy you instantly put him in either one of the ladders. They can climb up the ladder but jumping from the friend ladder to the boyfriend ladder succesfully is super hard.
>>
>>17129759
Yeah. Not absolutely shitfaced (I rarely am, anyway) but having a few drinks makes me relax and serves as social lubricant, since, well, forever.
>>
>>17129777
When he has a bulge in his pocket after taking his dick out.
>>
>>17129779
>social lubricant

Is this the usual reason people practice drinking beer?

I absolutely mother fucking goddamn morbidly hate the taste of alcohol and beer, I don't know why but my mind and body and brain literally want to destroy any and all matter and mass that contains grain based drinks that exist on this planet.

That or my taste buds are assholes.
>>
Guys...

My boyfriends birthday is coming up and I don't think anybody has really made that much of an effort for him before. I really want to spoil him and make him feel as loved as possible, so I was going to go for the whole shebang...bake him a cake, get him a lovely card, spend ages wrapping his gifts, basically just be a total lame loser.

Do you think this will scare him away? I know he really struggles with people making an effort just for him but I really want to do this. He's lovely.
>>
>>17129785
>Is this the usual reason people practice drinking beer?
I never heard of anyone "practicing" drinking, usually people are rather natural at getting themselves drunk.
Personally I don't like most beer either, I'm more at home with sweeter alcohol or vodka martinis.
Obviously, to each their own. You don't have to drink to get laid and you don't have to sleep with drunk people, if you prefer not to.
>>
>>17129788
Without knowing your boyfriend I'd say that sounds nice. At worst he would be uncomfortable, but appreciate the effort. I don't think he would be scared away.
>>
>>17129771
Many girls know they are not gay/bi
My gf is a little bi and knows that before she dies she wants to sleep with a girl, but she loves dick too much to have done it yet
>>
>>17129513
>Think of someone texting you and annoying you, I'm sure you just ignored them.
No I didn't because I am not a self centered asshole.
If I don't want to text with someone I'll tell them that I am too busy to text right now, or something like that.
>>
>>17129771
>Why are many guys afraid of even experimenting with homosexuality?

Because in modern times, homosexuality has been stereotyped to be antithetical to everything that is masculinity.

It's stupid, but that's what it is.

People are getting better and realizing people are just people (regardless of orientation) though.

>>17129508
>Dude here, Is it sexist if I like lesbians but dislike gay men?

Kind of yeah? It's either between that or bigoted, but that's just splitting hairs though
>>
>>17129852
>homosexuality has been stereotyped to be antithetical to everything that is masculinity.

Do you morons even read what you write?
>>
>>17129850
>If I don't want to text with someone I'll tell them that I am too busy to text right now, or something like that.

Err.... Pot calling the kettle black?

If you had said something like, "I tell them i'm not interested" then maybe you have a case (a flawed one but still...), but your way isn't exactly much better, just an alternative way of doing the exact same thing...
>>
>>17129771
First: up until fairly recently homosexuality was frowned upon in society and was illegal in some areas.

Second: Homosexuality may be against their religious views.

Third: due to stereotypes homosexuality is viewed as very feminine, and some guys don't like that.

Fourth: if they're straight they're just not interested in guys sexually.
>>
File: 2-lady-deathstrike.jpg (38 KB, 400x253) Image search: [Google]
2-lady-deathstrike.jpg
38 KB, 400x253
Why do guys try to fix broken girls?

The more I try to pull away from this guy the more he tries to help me. Even though everything I say hurts him. I try to distance him from me but he keeps coming back and I keep accepting him because I have no one to turn to. And I know this situation stresses him out.

I feel guilty because I love him and think he deserves better but he thinks he can help fix me. Why do you guys do this?
>>
>>17129955
how about you grow up and tell him this. if you actually cared about him, you would tell him whats up and disappear from his life.
>>
>>17129955
This guy is doing it because he cares about you and wants you to be better.
>>
>>17129955
That Savior complex.
Martyr syndrome.

Oh and this delusion that if I fix her, she'll love me forever... Or that guys believe that romantic love is something that has to be earned like anything else in life.
>>
>>17129959
I have told him. And I told him many times not to contact me. But he keeps finding a way. Like I blocked him on Facebook so he emailed me. If he's that persistent I feel bad for rejecting his help.

I'm in therapy and I'm learning to be a better person. I just get confused whether I should keep him around when I'm in a weak state of mind if its stressing him out yet he insists.
>>
>>17129955
Maybe he loves you, or worries about you.
>>
>>17128665
Sunglasses. I'm very sensitive to light, even normal daylight.
>>
>talking to this girl on Tinder
>all is well, she even compliments my approach, says we have interesting conversations and that we complement each other
>suddenly silence
>following day, since I don't want to wait too long I ask for her number and say I'd like to see her
>awaiting

I know she's probably just busy, and after all I got other girl's numbers so I'm not "out of options" as some would say. But still, it's a bit annoying to wait. So in the meantime, anyone want to share dating stories from when they used social media?

I'm sure I could get some lessons from them.
>>
File: 1453841274057.jpg (56 KB, 676x720) Image search: [Google]
1453841274057.jpg
56 KB, 676x720
>>17129965
>>17129976
Pic related.
>>17129955
You know why that is. The more you reject them, the less competition they feel they have to be wary of. You can't help fuck ups like that one. Just dump them and move on.
>>
>>17129972
>Martyr syndrome.
I hope this isn't the case because thats kind of masochistic. But if so what should I do?

I do love him romantically but I don't think I'm strong enough person yet to be a good partner.
>>
>>17129864
It is still better than utter fucking silence.
>>
>>17129987
> the less competition they feel they have to be wary of.
What does that mean?
>>
>>17129461
Then why keep it after breaking up?
>>
>>17129972
Actually the more I think about this the more I think you're right.

I don't want him to save me though because I only think I can save me. So I should probably tell him that he's wasting his energy if thats what he's trying to do.

Thanks for your perspective.
>>
File: 1300734843415.png (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1300734843415.png
5 KB, 225x225
God damn what do I do?
I feel like the girl I got a crush on is distancing herself from me. We used to spend evenings together nearly every day, but nowadays that barely even happens. She has agreed to come with me to the museum on thursday, (which is something we started talking about almost a month ago), but I dunno if she is coming because she actually wants to, or if she is just humoring me. She is no longer as warm and chatty towards me as she used to be, and I don't understand what I have done wrong.
I really like her, but I don't fucking know how to tell her that.

God fucking dammit why are women so hard to understand?
>>
>>17129997
If a gal rejects everyone (yeah, "everyone") who tries to get close with her, that means that there are less people trying to do that than there would have otherwise been. Less competition. If that sounds stupid, that's because people who think like that are stupid, and trust me, I've had my share of this nonsense to know that I'm right on this.
>>
>>17129206
Day what you want. I've been in a similar situation, and i still regret the things that i left unsaid.

Let it cringe!(tm)
>>
>>17128665
Watch, and some sort of protection. My family's foundation owns a couple of rental buildings and there's problems with tenants occasionally. Obviously I don't shoot people but them knowing you are armed is enough to discourage attackers.
>>
>>17130021
Damn... that makes a lot of sense. Maybe he's insecure about competition or something.
>>
>>17130020
She agreed to go with you to the museum so that's most likely a good thing! I'm almost on the same boat except in my case she rejects casual hangouts like that with me :/
>>
We had the most wonderful weekend...more or less perfect. We are now entering deep feels zone. I had no plans to see him for a few weeks but it turns out the feels are too strong and I want to be around him again.

I'd like to see him this weekend but it's that time of the month, so no sex. How can I ask if he'd like to do something, but let him know there won't be any funny business, without grossing him out?
>>
>>17130321
He shouldn't expect sex in the first place. He's not entitled to it. So when he asks just say, I'm on my period.

Then when you're off it just jump his bones so you can both have fun and he knows you're not a prude.
>>
>>17130321
Basically you're not obligated to tell him anything because you're not obligated to have sex with him. thats not the reasons he's going out with you, right? Its no big deal and if he asks just tell him why. He should be mature enough to handle it.
>>
>>17129788
How long have you been dating?
>>
File: The_Wall.jpg (421 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The_Wall.jpg
421 KB, 1920x1080
>>17130054
If she accepted to it before she went cold, I wouldn't be too sure about that. She might just feel bad about cancelling and put up with him until it's done.

I had the same thing with this girl I went on a vacation with. Started off so warm I almost burned myself and actually asked me to go on a vacation with her, cooled down slowly as time passed and mostly asked+reminded about preparations for that vacation, was friendly and turned somewhat distant during the vacation, and stopped giving a fuck entirely as soon as we got back home. Now she shoots down my casual plans too and I have to fight for every single interaction, only to have it be ONE short snark response and ignore afterwards.

That is something I'd love advice with.
>>
>>17130344
>Then when you're off it just jump his bones

She shouldn't expect sex.
>>
How do I find people with high standards?

I find those with high standards for others also have high standards for their selves.

I feel I belong with these people. Call me conceited but I've struggled to make myself the best I can be so I think I deserve to know.
>>
>>17128665
Something to go over my t-shirt, whether it be an unbuttoned shirt, light jacket, jumper, coat, whatever. My shoulders feel weird without something on them.
>>
>>17130362
Touche dude.

Just don't rape him ok anonette?
>>
>>17130360
I asked her about the Thursday thing today, and she said that she is still up for it.
>>
Girls, what are new things to try in bed?

My girlfriend has no problem starting us having sex, but I feel like I do literally all the foreplay. She'll kiss my neck, and then ride the shit out of me and that's about it. I want to fuck her so good that she literally craves my cock in her mouth. What do?
>>
File: IMG-20160510-WA0001.jpg (182 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160510-WA0001.jpg
182 KB, 1200x1600
>>17130388
Me and my FWB tried something new yesterday. I'm a guy though but it was her idea. You should especially try it if you want her to crave your cock in her mouth.

Get a grapefruit/orange/whatever taste suits you, slice it up, make a hole in the middle and let her slide it around your dick and then let her give head. It feels pretty good for you, and it tastes great for her. I wouldn't recomment putting the fruit in the fridge beforehand though, gets kinda cold. Just leave it at room temperature.

Pic related: like so.
>>
So I've been talking to this girl lately, but I'm ways finding myself running out of conversation topics which results in awkward silences. How do I fix this?

Also, said girl plays with her hair while talking to me but it seems more in a careless way than in a flirtatious way. Does that mean anything or am I overanalyzing?
>>
Girls, why do you always get kidnapped by the villain? Do you enjoy it?
>>
Why do girls read the message but don't respond? It takes soooo much effort, doesn't it?
>>
How long should I wait before tattooing my boyfriend's initials on my body (probably hip, maybe arm)? I thought it might be a sweet gesture to celebrate our 3 month anniversary, but part of me also thinks that's too soon.
>>
>>17130437
Do you eat the fruit afterwards?
>>
>>17130609
>3 months
>tattoo
*facepalm*
This just proves how retarded tattoofags are.
>>
>>17129510
You're still going about a process that makes it more difficult to get your number. This assumes both people go to the same places at the same time however many times in a given period of time. The only people I've ever seen like that are employees of some kind of establishment. So unless you use your workplace as a dating ground that sounds kind of awkward. I can understand if they ask for your address or your social security number etc etc but not your phone number.
>>
>>17130605

Sometimes I don't know what to say or I don't care to continue the convo. If she likes talking to you she'll text back.
>>
>>17130609
If you feel ready, you're ready. There's no limit.
>>
>>17130614
We only ate the eigth's slices you see on the picture afterwards. I wouldn't eat those round slices, but maybe your GF would. They've been around your dick.
>>
Girls

so, I have a female friend who lives quite aways away from me. But we keep in good contact and are really good friends. Well... I'm going to be visiting her this fall. Which is great! But, I am worried. I think we are going to have sex. from our talks, it seems like she wants to have sex. I like her, she's gorgeous. So this is something I'd want but..

I feel intimidated when it comes to sex. She doesn't know this, but I haven't been with a girl in 5 years... And for some reason, she seems to think im always out getting with girls. Because all the time she tells me "be safe, don't become a father tonight!" Whenever I go out she says this. i feel too embrassed to tell her how long it has actually been. And again, I don't know why she thinks I am always meeting girls..

What do I do? I'm really worried about the fall. I feel so inexperienced, and I don't know. I just feel sexually intimated. Because I know she's more experienced than me, by far.
>>
>>17130636
>They've been around your dick.
Your gf also has been around your dick. Don't you kiss her or lick her pussy?
>>
>>17130658
My gf ain't a fruit tho.
>>
>>17130679
I fail to see how this makes any difference.
>>
If someone is ignoring you or otherwise being distant and simply not giving a fuck towards you, is it better to ignore them back or act normal towards them like nothing's wrong?
>>
Girls, do you like sarky guys? I always try to have some "banter". I try to avoid being the cushy type, but is that what you want? I'm worried that she thinks that she's being de-voided of attention and will turn elsewhere.
>>
>>17130741
It's difficult. I would say behave the way you want to be treated but it may result in you feeling like you are the more mature person because of it. Either way, if you ignore back it may be hard to re-establish the relationship. I would prefer to attempt to communicate to keep the balance of the relationship at an equal setting and forgive ignorance if there was a good reason and it depends how much you care for the person. I have ignored someone once or twice for certain reasons and they ignored me for a long long time after that. It's not worth it. However, if you are the ignored, try confronting it and you might find out the reason
>>
Does he like me for me, or he's just trying to hook up? Or maybe he wants to hook up but he also kind of likes me?

>He's in a frat and we're in the italian club on campus which is how we met
>we also matched on tinder a few days after i met him
>he's kind of cocky but not a douche
>He helps me a lot with italian, gives me really useful tips
>Teases me
>tells me that my italian will get better and to keep at it
>Invited me to his frat party this weekend
>>
Girls (or guys, Just mention which one)

What eye colour would you find most attractive?
>>
>>17130771

lui te adori
>>
I broke up with my boyfriend for being emotionally immature and a terrible boyfriend in general but I can't stop thinking about him or talking to him
H E L P H O W D O I G E T O V E R H I M

I still love him and want him
>>
>>17130781
Guy.
Green eyes are pretty sexy.
>>
>>17130654
>. Because all the time she tells me "be safe, don't become a father tonight!" Whenever I go out she says this. i feel too embrassed to tell her how long it has actually been.
She might be teasing you because she can tell you get flustered.

>>17130752
I hate snarkiness and banter. It can be funny every so often, but too frequently and it gets to me. I feel insulted.

>>17130781
Green or dark brown, I'm a bi girl.
>>
>>17130781
Read the FAQ

Generally people find the noticeable colors more attarctive (ie the lighter ones) but everyone's diffrent.
>>
File: Pushed.jpg (17 KB, 476x343) Image search: [Google]
Pushed.jpg
17 KB, 476x343
>>17129955
Some of us? Because we love it. Same reason we're on this board to begin with.
Some of us even make careers out of helping people (doing that right now).
The ironic thing is that most of us are broken as fuck ourselves, that's why we do it. I may seem normal enough writing these posts, but this is who I am in reality: >>17127258.
And most times, we're not trying to "save" or "fix" anybody, we're just caring about our friends. That's what friends do, isn't it?

Don't push him away, and stop thinking of him as a "savior". He's your friend.
And it sounds like you both want to be more than that.

>>17129955
>I feel guilty because I love him
Don't. We don't get to choose who we fall in love with.
He doesn't get to choose either, remember that.
>>17129989
>I do love him romantically but I don't think I'm strong enough person yet to be a good partner.
Who is?

>>17129987 >>17130021 >>17130053
...Or you can believe some twisted paranoid bullshit if you want. Whatever works for you.
>>
>>17130811

>she might be teasing

You think so? I really thought that she really believed that I'm always out with girls..

Just a few days ago, she told me about some guy who has been hitting on her. I jokingly told her that it makes me feel jealous sometimes. Her response was

"Hahahah noooooo! Because then I must be jealous everytime you all go out and have lots of sex with girls! XD"
>>
File: 99933.jpg (198 KB, 401x299) Image search: [Google]
99933.jpg
198 KB, 401x299
AHHh! HELP!!

I've been in this relationship for 2 years now and everything is fine, however lately my friend who is also in a relationship has been flirting with me huge time, when we hangout we have a FUCK ton of sexual tension, she's always walking close to me and looking at me like she wants to fuck

I can't help myself, she's so fucking beautiful, I want her so fucking badly, but we're both relationships we don't want to give up...

And even though we haven't directly said it, we both want each other REALLY fucking badly, and people are starting to see it, what do I do?!
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-10+at+07.45.00).jpg (4 KB, 130x71) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-10+at+07.45.00).jpg
4 KB, 130x71
>>17130802
With you on the green.

>>17130811
Dark Brown is an interesting choice.
I tend to favor Blue/Grey/Green

Honestly, I am unsure where my eyes fall. Obviously somewhere Blue to grey?
>>
>>17130824
If you're relationship really is fine and you don't want to give it up, then the attraction isn't worth it, just a case of what's not 'allowed' but actually you're probably not happier in your relationship or you wouldn't want someone else 'so bad'. One or the other, don't be greedy
>>
File: eye1.png (759 KB, 720x641) Image search: [Google]
eye1.png
759 KB, 720x641
>>17130833
Sorry to piggy back, what color do you think this is? I've gotten blue...grey...green.

I would say your eyes are blue. but thats just me.
>>
>>17130820
What do you say when she says those things?

"Haha yeah"?

A big sarcastic, " Oh, you know me! Drowning in the puss!"

Or change subject?
>>
>>17130837

Grey?
>>
>>17130843

The 2 avenues I go are:

1. Laugh and tell her she's crazy

2. Change subject right away
>>
So I posted here a week or so ago about my attempts to foray into having sex with my girlfriend (I'm a virgin, she's not) and how it ultimately failed because i was nervous, tried to jump in and couldn't get it up, and then how I felt like she was giving me no direction or feedback or really trying to lead me at all.

Some of you were really helpful, and I ended up talking to her about it. I annoyed her, a LOT, and while we've now decided to chill out and just "see what happens" I feel like it was really revealing into how she views the whole thing of me being a virgin.

The problem is she's treating me like an abuse victim. She's deliberately holding back, not trying to "push" me, and when I told her that I'm just nervous and I probably wouldn't mind being pushed a little, she went fucking apeshit and told me "this is NOT my choice because your body is mine and I don't own you" etc etc

I got pissed off because it sounded like she just wanted to do it for my benefit and not hers. From my perspective, I have ZERO interest in doing something if she doesn't want to do it, just so I can say "oh look I had sex go me" but she then assured me that she does want to do it. We pretty much agreed to "stop making it more complex than it is" but really I feel like we just wanted to stop fighting.

I just wanted to ask if anyone has some insight into what might be going through her brain for her to think like this - why she thinks it's so unreasonable for her to take the lead, why she's so caught up about who "owns" my body. I just want us to have fun, and I feel like she's taken what was my problem and made it both of ours for no reason.
>>
>>17130789
Write a list of all the dumb shit he did and whenever you feel that way, read it so you can remember why you broke up.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160510-170129.png (869 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160510-170129.png
869 KB, 720x1280
>>17130833
>Dark Brown is an interesting choice.
I think it looks more compassionate and warm than light colored eyes. Since it looks like their pupils are expanded.

I have similar color eyes to you and >>17130837
I would say most accurately, my eyes are grey. But I'd feel like a weeaboo Mary Sue if I did that.
They look grey sometimes, blue other times, sometimes green.

I asked 4 of my closest friends/family, giving them the same series of photos, and they all said a different color of those three, plus one said hazel.

I have green on my driver's licence because that's my favorite of the three.

When telling someone you could say you have "light eyes" or say "blue green" or something.

Second anon in particular, your eyes are more blue in the outside rim, more green on the inside.

Mine's similar, though I have a gold ring in between.

I think there should be another color for our type of eye, just like how hazel is somewhere between brown, green, and gold.
>>
>>17130837
My eyes are about that color and they're labeled blue on my driver's license. Try taking the picture with your pupils smaller for a better result.
>>
>>17130870
>>17130837

Out of curiosity what is your ethnic background? I would assume Slav, Finnic, Nordic, Baltic?
>>
File: eye3.png (750 KB, 792x582) Image search: [Google]
eye3.png
750 KB, 792x582
>>17130870
>>17130873
My drivers license says green as well, here is another picture of my eye with more natural light. I've been told I have central heterochromia, but who the hell knows.
>>
>>17130873
I'll have to find a mirror somewhere, since my front camera is too poor.

I had my eyes as blue on my driver's license for six years. I decided to switch it up. The guy at the DMV agreed with my change. I like to do things to make my eyes look more green, like wear purple eye shadow.
I do know my eyes are more blue or grey than green, but a girl can dream
>>
>>17130880
This is >>17130837
I am Irish/Scottish
>>
>>17130873
When people ask I tell them my eyes are ocean blue.
>>
>>17130817
I didn't think anyone was still reading my post but thanks for sharing... I am paranoid myself which is probably why other people's paranoia makes sense to me.

But you're probably right and I'm being too cynical. I feel like crying after reading your posts. You reminded me how backwards my mind can be sometimes.

You appear to be very level headed for a seemingly lonely person.
>>
>>17130870
>>17130873
>>17130883
>>17130884

Maybe we should make another thread to continue this? As we are kinda flooding this thread
>>
>>17130866
>>17130866
>never made time to hang out with me
>always felt like I was forcing him to hang with me
>refused to hang out with my other friends
>didn't say hi to me most of the time when he saw me at school (yes i'm 18 and he's 17)
>almost never let me come to his house
>he was painfully shy and self conscious
>didn't appreciate how accommodating I was
>>
>Guy
>18
What do girls think of an angry resting face? I'm being completely serious. My resting face makes me look a bit angry and people ask me if I'm mad and I think that's why some of my situations go bad because I don't react with my face to what they say correctly.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.