[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mixed signals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1461803758311.jpg (31 KB, 806x457) Image search: [Google]
1461803758311.jpg
31 KB, 806x457
>work with cute shy girl
>she seems interested and I'm quitting soon
>tells me I should be on snl, I make her laugh at work all the time, heard she thought I was hot thru grapevine
>go on one hang out date at a local art and music thing
>goes pretty well but she opened up in bursts maybe twice and then was shy and is addicted to her phone
>doesn't reply to my second date offer
>ok, so I just don't press the issue, joke at work so it doesn't get awkward
>couple weeks go by
>work with her this morning
>I go to get a ladder
>she scurries over and grabs it first
>sets it up in front of me
>is wearing leggings
>climbs it so I hand her the stuff even though I'm 6'2" and she's 5' and can still barely reach
>her ass is in my face

I found out when we hung out that she's never had a boyfriend because she's so shy. This act seemed really contrived, does she want me to ask her out again?
>>
probably. why not?
>>
Because she was on her phone and didn't want a second date I'd say she wasn't interested. The thing about the latter is just us guys trying to overanalyze different situations to make it look like it's in our favor or not.

But because you're quitting it wouldn't hurt to ask again. So go ahead. If she says no you'll never see her again so who cares amirite
>>
>>17128032
She's on her phone all the time, she's 19 and addicted to that shit. Even at work she sneaks in glances.
>>
>>17128056
When I talk to women they're not on their phone the whole time. I'll believe what you say but like I said it sounds like you're justifying her behavior to fit your need>>17128056
>>
>>17128067
I guess, she doesn't talk much. Sounds good, I usually just abandon girls the second they show any disinterest at all. I like when they come crawling back.
>>
My read is eh. But sure ask her out after you don't work there anymore.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.