[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>recently start talking to fairly well known person from 4chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 0183 - 4JbyDH6.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
0183 - 4JbyDH6.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
>recently start talking to fairly well known person from 4chan
>things were shaky for a bit, decide to do my best to make them better
>she is worried i speak to other girls, i do but when I do I'm speaking to them ABOUT HER, have zero interest in the other girls
>literally only interested in her because trying to make anything real or meaningful with more than one person at a time is degenerate
>not officially together, but under no circumstance could you argue i was unfaithful
>she has to be gone for the weekend (no not some skiing trip with chad, too young for that, mothers day related stuff)
>bit of a fight friday night because combination of me hiding things from her, her being demanding
>in my defence, the things i was hiding were things about how shes wormed her way into my head and im afraid im becoming attached too quickly
>in her defence, i was quite literally hiding things
>take EXTREMELY large doses of xanax friday, saturday, and sunday night
>friday to work up courage to be honest with her, because if i want to be serious a relationship can not be founded upon lies
>saturday and last night were literally to make me numb because I actually miss her
>past 10pm where she, bit past 9m here
>monday
>she should be back
>can think of one situation where she has a legitimate reason to not have been in contact with me
>other situations means she played me like fiddle
>panic attacks and physically shaking, probably combination of xanax withdrawal and anxiety

how would any of you handle this? what do you do when youre anticipating a message from her literally every second but it never comes so you never get a reprieve?
>>
You're crazy.
>>
>>17127706
i know, but so is she, in just the right way, which is why im attracted to her
>>
>>17127702
Was it boxxy? I don't have an answer.for you, OP. I'm a girl so when I want an answer I can blow up a man's phone all day and no one gives a fuk. Maybe go on tinder or play some Xbox live?
>>
>>17127702
Erica or Mystery?
>>
>>17127748
erica
>>
>>17127752
Niiiiiice, she isn't going out with that shitskin anymore? Also I'm kinda in the same boat with my oneitis, best thing is just chill out and do other shit and try not to think about it
>>
>>17127752
h-how did you guess?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.