[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is wrong with me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1461642382224.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1461642382224.gif
1 MB, 480x270
Everytime I visit my therapist I tell myself " I'll admit to him that I have a pedophilic urges that I feel I can't control and are only getting worse as I keep stalling". But I do exactly that; when I visit him I totally avoid talking about it at all. It's not like this is something I'm the back of my head,I think about it allot and I'm afraid I will REALLY act on my urges soon.
>>
>>17127631

There's only one way forward. You could go to jail for a long ass time if you make the wrong choices in these moments.
>>
>>17127631
A therapist will report you for that, fyi.
>>
>>17127631
You want one of us to tell him for you or something? Maybe send him an email saying that you would like to talk about this at your next appt and tell him you've been putting off discussing it but now you have no excuses. Good on you for having not acted and recognizing that you need help. You REALLY need to discuss this and remove yourself from any danger situations involving children. Danger situations as in you are the danger. You. That needs to be first and foremost in your mind is the welfare of the children whose lives you will irreparably destroy if you act.
>>
>>17127631

Write it down on a piece of paper and bring it with you to the therapist
>>
>>17127684
i thought that was illegal, anon. please enlighten me
>>
>>17127723
He's being a troll. They won't do that unless you pose immediate danger.
>>
>>17127723
When I first started seeing a therapist I had to sign a release form. On that form it stated that if I was danger to myself or others, being a pedo where grounds that the client confidentiality were void. At least in the Country/State I'm in.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.