[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate all the girls that like me and like girls that hate me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 800x685) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 800x685
I hate all the girls that like me and like girls that hate me. What do?
>>
Stop the hate or feel all he un-gay melt away
>>
>>17127377

Problem is you are ugly OP. Hit the gym, get better clothes.
>>
>>17127644
Nah I'm fit with a handsome face. I got money and I dress well, kind of slackercore and basic but I don't dig going full effay. It's more a mental thing like when a girl does catch feelings I get turned off. When a girl hates me it just makes me want her more.
>>
>>17127377
>What do?
You want what you can't have and like a good challenge. You won't have a typically normal, healthy relationship unless you cut this shit out.
>>
>>17127689
But isn't challenge good and what motivates us to get better?
>>
If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with.
>>
>>17127764
I'm not with anyone right now because I am a huge asshole.
>>
>>17127770
Then act the opposite and maybe you'll attract the opposite.
>>
>>17127724
If you like a challenge, just embrace polyamory. Less reason to hate the ones that shows interest, because now the challenge is to get her to accept that you'll still be fucking other women.

Tadaa!
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.