[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >kissless virgin >average income >no friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: 546334534525.png (183 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
546334534525.png
183 KB, 360x360
>be me
>kissless virgin
>average income
>no friends
>go to a mall in the rich part my city
>everyone there is pretty
>girls dressed like they're at a nightclub or something
feel shitty inside

how do i get friends, get more money and get a model girlfriend? or at least a qt3.14 gf
>>
>>17127317

For starters you need to ditch the "qt3.14" expression
>>
First of all, don't feel shitty for the fact that there be pretty girls. Whenever I see pretty girls I get really happy. If I'm not standing out in a crowd, it means I'm most likely invisible, so no harm. Being invisible isn't always bad for starters.
>>
lose weight you fat fuck
>>
>>17127321
ok
i just want a cute gf

>>17127389
i don't see it that way

>>17127426
i'm thin and i lift
>>
>>17127317

Just approach women with confidence like you have nothing to lose. And keep going till one of the easier ones take the hook. Gottta play the odds OP.
>>
>>17127317
I know what you mean you won't. The best you can get is a mail-order bride.
>>
>>17127669
>play the odds

I don't think you want him to end up as a known creep like that other guy.
>>
>>17127694
what other guy
>>
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 960x1440
>>17127727
>>
>>17127669
i don't even know how to approach women
>>
>>17127959
just go up to them and say hi
>>
>>17127669
No one likes to be randomly talked to and disturbed
>>
>>17129043
then how do i get a gf? and what about pickup artists, they randomly talk to people
>>
>>17129043
At a mall, that's true. At a pub or a club, it's what people want.

>>17128974
This. Best pick up line of all time.
>>
>>17129084
What if I never go to bars or clubs?
>>
>>17129512
THEN KEEP MAKING EXCUSES AND CRYING LIKE A TOTAL BITCH
>>
>>17129539
Not an excuse, I would rather have other ways of meeting girls.

I've only gone to bars a handful of times, back when I used to have friends. Never gone alone before
>>
Grow some balls and be mysterious duuuuur
>>
>>17129552
Online dating
the park
picking up a hobby/ teamsport/yoga or whatever the fuck it takes to meet some new people
meet friends
make good friends
ask those good friends to hook you up once in a while, maybe.
good luck
>>
>>17129750
>Online dating
Does this even work if you're ugly

>parks
None near me. How is this better than the mall
>>
>>17127389
>Whenever I see pretty girls I get really happy. If I'm not standing out in a crowd, it means I'm most likely invisible, so no harm. Being invisible isn't always bad for starters.

Damn I really like that point of view. Have any other bits of wisdom?
>>
>>17130233
Wisdom? Seems more autistic to me
>>
>>17129750
>meet friends
>make good friends
how do i get these friends?
>>
start a band. its fucking easy
>>
>>17127434
>Online dating
Seconded. Met my husband that way. He was kind of in the same boat as you at the time. But we shared interests so I gave him a shot and we hit it off. 10 years together.
>>
>>17131841
>>17130150
>>17129750

online dating is great if you're a girl horrible if you're a guy. as a guy there is a lot of competition all the time so if you are boring or ugly or slip up for a second, there is going to be another guy just a click away. the number of hoops a guy has to jump through before even getting a coffee date is pretty extensive. you do far better just being confident in real life. just my .02$
>>
Never had luck in online dating or just approaching girls, I met all my gfs through friends orthrough work
>>
>>17130150
>Does this even work if you're ugly
No. If you're unattractive, don't even bother. People are going to give you some bullshit about how "LOOKS DON MATTER LOL" but they're full of shit. As an ugly dude who tried online dating, save yourself the embarrassment.
>>
>>17131930
I have no friends, and people at work don't associate with me. I'm boring, unattractive and can't hold a conversation
>>
>>17127321
WHat r u even doing here m8? thats how we talk on 4chan you newfag1
>>
>>17132887
This
>>
>>17131825
i have no friends and know nothing about music
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.