[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this sexual assault or am I just a passive slut?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: good21-copy.jpg (2 MB, 4101x2848) Image search: [Google]
good21-copy.jpg
2 MB, 4101x2848
My brothers friend is always trying to flirt with me, and we agreed to go out. I didn't want to have sex or anything. I just wanted to hang out because my other friend bailed on me that night. I had zero attraction to him. Well we ordered food and went back to this park (it was at night, totally empty) to eat. Then he grabs my thighs and out of no where starts to stick his hands down my pants and finger me. I said no a few times and even tried to pull his hand out, but I think he just thought I was playing rough. I didn't look at him the entire time. It was disgusting. It was not intimate and I haven't answered his texts since. He knew I wasn't attracted to him like that. He also pulled out some of my hair and ripped my earring out.

I feel very dirty. Should I report this?

I didn't want to do any of this. And I didn't engage. I just waited for him to stop.
>>
>>17127283
I've seen plenty of people post complete bullshit that they claim is sexual assault on here, but this is actual, legitimate sexual assault.
Yes, OP, report it. There is no way to make this reasonably okay.
>>
>>17127299
Thank you for understanding. I think I will.
>>
>>17127283
You didn't grab his hand out or attempt to get up and away from him? Didn't scream or firmly say no? Didn't attempt to fight? Didn't even think to report it outside of some chinese gardening board? I know it takes a few moments to fit your hands down the tight jeans you were probably wearing.

You're a passive slut with no self esteem. You would have actually resisted if you considered it a threat to your body. Disgusting indeed.
>>
That's textbook sexual assault. Keep texts as evidence, get your ear looked at, report it. Don't tell your brother until after you've reported it, because your brother may honestly try to beat the shit out of the kid, and that's not going to help your case.

You better not be bullshitting us about this.
>>
>>17127451
Fight, flight, freeze.

>obvious b8 is obvious
I feel dirty for responding.
>>
>>17127490
This isn't some traumatic moment where you freeze up. If some dude sitting next to you goes for your dick you aren't going to freeze up. If you don't want something to happen you do the bare minimum to avoid it.
>>
>>17127283
You said no, tried to push him away and he wouldn't stop and he did you physical harm. That's pretty clear cut sexual assault and you should report it if you want the guy to pay for what he did.
>>
>>17127497
I understand you're trying to be a contrarian little shit for the sake of fun, but fuck away off, cunt. Be useful for a change.
>>
>>17127490
If you really didn't want it to happen you could have stopped it. I bet you feel dirty knowing that.
>>
>>17127497
>"bare minimum" does not include saying no a few times

mate kill yourself.
>>
>>17127497
The bear minimum was her "no," and any reasonable person who didn't personally know OP should have stopped if they didn't know whether she was bring serious or not. No one can actually accurately predict their response to a specific situation ahead of time.

But yeah, it was definitely b8.
>>
>>17127283
You were sexually assaulted and I am so, so sorry. Please report it ASAP and that guy isn't your brother's "friend". He's a fucking scumbag. Please also look into getting therapy, things aren't going to be easy, but remember that you DID NOT do anything wrong.
Good luck, anon.
>>
>>17127507
I'm not OP.
>>
>>17127515
>>17127519
>I think he just thought I was playing rough
>I went along with it
>>
>>17127283
Yes, you should report it.
>>
>>17127283

>I feel very dirty. Should I report this?

Abso-fucking-lutely. If you don't he'll most likely do the same thing to some other girl, or worse.
>>
>>17127527
>said no a few times
>tried to pull his hand out
>pulled out some of my hair
>ripped my earring out
>>
Why did he rip your earring and hair out? You talk about this like it wasn't all that bad but mention this. You also sound like you barely resisted and didn't make your feelings clear as you could have. Of course, no is enough but why did you hold back in making your point clear? Something seems off about all this..
>>
>>17127549
>I went along with it since he thought I was playing rough
>>
>>17127283
You were sexually assaulted. Might've been passive, but you did say no. Do you think he's done this before? Or will do this again? If so, book him. Don't let him go if he's likely to do this again.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.