[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I found this letter in my backpack I remember finding this gun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: IMAG1039.jpg (2 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1039.jpg
2 MB, 2688x1520
I found this letter in my backpack I remember finding this gun wrapper and putting it in my backpack but didn't find it till months later which was last Friday. I found out which girl it was and I want to ask her out for a while but I thought I was dreaming to a head so I didn't. So after I found this letter and found out it was her I think of asking her out. How do I approach to her? By asking if she wrote me that letter than ask her out after she confirms or what?
>>
File: Rene Descartes.jpg (151 KB, 817x1000) Image search: [Google]
Rene Descartes.jpg
151 KB, 817x1000
>>17127190
>>
>>17127195
Keks
>>
>>17127190

Just do it, damn it, she already made the move.

Tell her you just found her letter and you would like to take her out to.. I don't know, treat her an ice cream or something.
>>
>>17127253
Alright I'll ask her tomorrow when I got a chance thanks
>>
>>17127190
Don't do it Anon. She put alot together. The proper way is a lot. Improper grammar=improper breeding
>>
>>17127708
Give her a break. Clearly both her and OP are 15
>>
>>17127714
>Que Taylor Swift song
>>
>>17127190
Dont even mention the letter. Just tell her you want to take her out. IT IS THAT EASY. Don't complicate it by being a huge pussy.
>>
dude, trust me, a lot of other guys(including myself) would slaughter entire villages or take whole gun mags to just get an "i like you" so please, do it and make all of us proud, dont waste your opportunity
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.