[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like I'm missing out on sex. I'm in my early
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 795.jpg (155 KB, 460x516) Image search: [Google]
795.jpg
155 KB, 460x516
I feel like I'm missing out on sex. I'm in my early twenties and haven't been successful in dating. I'm quite an attractive guy and go out fairly often, but when it comes to dating or pulling I just haven't had any success.

I know eventually I may find myself a partner, but I feel like I'm missing out before then. I feel like I'll only find someone later on in life, maybe in my thirties, and by then I will have missed out on the youthful, passionate experiences of being young. I feel like I'll never see the hunger in the eyes of a young woman again, if you get me?

I just don't know what to do or feel about this.
>>
Post pic or suck dick op
>>
don't go to privatesextapes.com
just don't
your heart will sink
>>
>>17127159
>I'm quite an attractive guy and go out fairly often
>but when it comes to dating or pulling I just haven't had any success.
It's either A or B, dude. Attractiveness is not measured in looks. I know it's difficult to accept this, but the sooner you do, the further you'll be removed from the core demographics of /adv/ in terms if experience and understanding of women.
Protip: Learn how to hold a conversation like a man.

>I feel like I'll never see the hunger in the eyes of a young woman again, if you get me?
No, I don't get you. Very few things prevents men in their 30s and 40s to sleep with women in their early twenties.
>>
>>17127194
It's A, because I am physically attractive and do go out often. I just don't have any success with women. I can hold a conversation better than most, also. There is just something about me that does not invite women to think of me in a sexual way. Not trying to sound in any way arrogant, but it is the truth. I don't have reason to lie either as it wouldn't help me.

It is true about older men sleeping with younger women, but I want to be a younger man sleeping with younger women.
>>
>>17127223
No, you don't get it.

>There is just something about me that does not invite women to think of me in a sexual way.
This is another way of saying you're not attractive to women. I don't care about how physically fit you are, and neither do women. I'm physically very decent, a bit in the skinny side, a bit on the 32 year old side, and I'll have some good nights and some not so successful ones - and I'll know what I did wrong the nights I'm not getting the attention I want.

It's cool that you know how to make mouth noises that manage to get translated to conventional meaning in the vocabulary of people you talk to, but that's not what I mean when I say hold a conversation like a man. I'm talking about the ability to go from saying "how's your evening", to having them all wet and worked up after whispering about how you could just fuck them up against the bar you're standing next to. Or at least get their numbers and make sure they'll remember you out of the twenty other guys who managed the same that night.

Apart from what you say, you should also look into body language, eye contact, touching, facial expression, lowering your shoulders, raising your head, the way you walk, the tone of your voice, your taste in clothes, the way you smell, how well you groom, who your company is, how well you dance, the timing of your laughs and the depth of your wit. It's all part of it, but most importantly you must learn how to combine all if this in how you build attraction BETWEEN you and the women you spend your time with.

Attraction isn't something you have, it's something you do.
>>
>>17127281
And how do you advise I go about improving all of this?
>>
>>17127292
talks to more girls, stop giving a fuck, stop over thinking it, stop approaching it like a game where you have to woo or impress them, just talk to them. ask questions about them. people love to talk about themselves, and it makes them like you more because by asking about them you make them feel special. Never talk about yourself unless directly asked.
>>
>>17127480
and to add on, these are guidelines and suggestions, not hard fast rules, the best thing you can do is be in a good mood and try to have fun with every encounter. talk to everybody who seems receptive. when approaching someone, don't go into it thinking about what could happrn--expect nothing
>>
>>17127480
This guy gets what I'm on about.

>>17127292
If you want the crash course there's a good lecture up on youtube called exactly that. Here's the link:

http://youtu.be/b-a1jXgAsQI

Check out other great videos by the same channel as well. I'd suggest the one called 'what do women want'
Welcome to the club, familiar
>>
>>17127159
You're probably just not coming on strong enough. Women like to be desired and you need to show them that you want to fuck them. Just make sure you don't come across as desperate. If you show any fear or nervousness it's over and if you just treat her like a friend that's all you'll ever be.
>>
>>17127533
>just treat her like a friend that's all you'll ever be
>ever
Not so much
>>
>>17127551
really depends on both your approach and the girl in question

one of the best relationships I had grew out of a longtime friendship, but not most of them
>>
>>17127551
if you never make a move you will never get anywhere. I don't see how you can argue with this so I'm honestly not sure how to refute you. It really should just be self explanatory.
>>
>>17127572
>>17127578
Sure boys, I wasn't implying that not ever making a move will get you anywere. (Well, it depends on the girl - both my +5 year LTRs started with me just acting friendly, but it didn't teach me much in terms of approaching. It is what is is, I guess.)

But yeah, good god no, you have to make moves. I'm just saying that in the case you meet a girl you've talked friendly with before, it's not too late just because you didn't go in dick-first on your first meeting.
>>
>>17127618
I agree entirely, it's not gonna happen if you don't put it out there at some point, really not a whole lot different from approaching strangers

just because your friends doesn't mean it cant evolve. it doesn't, usually. but it certainly can
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.