[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /adv/ so here's my predicament Got a pretty cute girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: baffled-framed.jpg (34 KB, 284x423) Image search: [Google]
baffled-framed.jpg
34 KB, 284x423
Hi /adv/ so here's my predicament

Got a pretty cute girlfriend and stuff and we always have a really good time when we're together.

However

My problem is that whenever I have to go to work or something she always freaks out and says how we never hang out (when in reality I spend nearly all of my time with her if I'm not working, or doing college shit)

Just today we were in public and she went off on me for pretty much no reason cause like I told her I had to go to work and we couldn't hang out today. Keep in mind it feels like this happens every week. We always hang out on the weekends and have fun times, no quarrels at all. But when I can't hang out with her during the week, she'll flip out and shit like this

So today I walked her to her car and told her how we go through this like every week (and by this point she's in tears) and how I'm done putting up with it. I remind her I always give her reasonable explanations as to why i can't hang out with her on certain days, I'm not out hanging with buds or fucking other girls.

I didn't give her a hug or kiss goodbye I just said "I'll be seeing you" and left. Should I just dump her? I don't know it's kind of annoying doing this cause I know how she works and that we'll be going through this routine again next week.

What the dick do I do
>>
>>17127151
You've gotta dump her. She's being unreasonable even when you make your schedule perfectly clear.

First hand source here:
My gf and I always tell each other when we can and can't hang out. The most we will ever say is "sucks you have to work", "that's lame asf", etc.

Get a woman who is in control of her emotions and understands that the world doesn't revolve around them.
>>
>>17127163
Not this.

But he has a point, so just teach her how to be in control of her emotions. You did good OP, don't answer her calls or texts for a few days (3-5). Get it out of your system. Then go back to her acting like nothing happened, treat her as nice as ever. Repeat every time she behaves like this. Just tell her you're not having it, and leave on your best behaviour. She will either learn, or you'll start fucking other women at some point.
>>
>>17127163
>>17127163
I definitely don't wanna say goodbye forever. Like maybe I could try again in like a month to see if she's learned anything. Then if she still does shit like this I never get back together.

I've never even like abandoned her. I call and text her everyday. I could see if there was a problem if I made no contact for like a week but fuck it's always just a DAY or so when I don't hang out
>>
File: 0hoots.jpg (42 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
0hoots.jpg
42 KB, 750x750
>>17127170
Not OP.

You speak a reasonable point.

It's up to you though op, try to fix her (which is possible) or just end it
>>
>>17127170
>Repeat every time she behaves like this. Just tell her you're not having it, and leave on your best behaviour. She will either learn, or you'll start fucking other women at some point.

Yeah this how I figure it'll happen. I'm not even as emotional about this as she is. I always have a good time and then she pulls out shit like this it's fuckin rediculous
>>
>>17127183
So treat it for what it is. Don't engage in fights over it, just tell her to stop. If she doesn't within 30 seconds you're out the door.

Check out 'soft next' over at blackdragon's blog. Do a google.
>>
>>17127170

Not this either, unless OP is 16 ignoring her for a few days is fucking immature.
>>
>>17127354
That like saying breaking up with her is immature.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.