[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ive been in a relationship for a 1 and a half years that i really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 201603_1131_bfdcb_sm.png (24 KB, 300x255) Image search: [Google]
201603_1131_bfdcb_sm.png
24 KB, 300x255
ive been in a relationship for a 1 and a half years that i really didnt want to be in. im a robot and its the first girl that ever was nice to me and wanted to be with me, she asked me and i said yes because i thought thats what i wanted. i realised within the first month that it wasn't but wanted to give it more of a chance. a few months went by and i really didnt but couldnt break it off because im beta and shes super reliant and clingy on me. i really dont know what im doing anymore. please help me.
>>
File: 1462199438963.jpg (115 KB, 388x388) Image search: [Google]
1462199438963.jpg
115 KB, 388x388
>>17127110
Just tell her things aren't working out. Any other methods are a waste of time for both of you.

Good luck
>>
>>17127110

Make a choice

If you want to break up, then do so

If you want to stay with her, then do so

Eezy breezy, make a decision
>>
>>17127117
>>17127120
its really not that easy. shes so invested and reliant on me, it would destroy her completely. im close to her family too who would hate me so much and im scared of what would happen on that front too.
>>
If you really don't want to be in a relationship, then you have to end it, for her sake and for yours.

1) What are you looking for? At the time you said yes, you'd have said "a relationship", but really, a relationship was how you thought you could get what you want. What do you WANT?
2) What makes you think you don't want to be in this relationship? It sounds to me like you care about her very much.
3) Are you sure that getting out of this relationship will bring you closer to what you're looking for? Is it possible that rebuilding might bring you even closer to it?
>>
>>17127124

Yes it is you fucking moron. You want to end it.

SO END IT

Stop beating around the bush, stop thinking about her feelings or her family and whatnot.

If you are unhappy and have made up your mind to end it, then fucking end it instead of pussyfooting about.
The longer you drag it out the worse.

I stayed with my ex 1 year after I made up my mind to break up.

Now, 5 years later, I still get drunken "I love you texts"

If I had acted sooner instead of dragging it out, almost breaking up, letting myself be convinced to stay in the relationship and then breaking up later, things would have been better.

The longer you stay, the longer a clingy person will cling and be attached and try to form themselves to please you, while you will resent yourself for acting while they are changing personality and habits and all to make you happy
>>
>>17127161
this dude, nothing is worse than bring strung along, I know this from both sides of the situation, it just sucks for everyone

just end it, the sooner you do the easier it will be for both of you
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.