[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GF is depressed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1462757669566.jpg (248 KB, 499x618) Image search: [Google]
1462757669566.jpg
248 KB, 499x618
Been dating my girlfriend for about a month and around two weeks ago her bestfriend attempted (and failed) suicide.

Then her bitch friend was a bitch and they cut contact.

Last night while she was working something happened so bad that she doesn't want to talk to me about it because she "doesn't want to cry" and wouldn't text me or talk to me all day, she explicitly said she didn't want to because she "might snap" whatever she means by that.

I'm considering breaking up with her because she's clearly having problems and doesn't want me to help which is not good for either of us, but at the same time I want to be there for her because I like her and all that corny shit.

What would you do in my shoes? Do you think this is depression or something else?
>>
>>17127058
>she's clearly having problems and doesn't want me to help which is not good for either of us
You daft cunt.
You have been together for a month, she has no obligation to tell you everything that bothers her
You aren't qualified to help her, you hearing about anything will provide no help, chances are you will make her feel worse

What would I do in your shoes? fuck that, I'll tell you what I did in a similar situation
>give her advice on someone to talk to e.g. Samaritans (don't know if that's a group outside of the UK or if there are equivalents in other countries) or a therapist
>if the situation still doesn't improve, slowly get distant (like over 2 months) and break things off, don't blame the situation, just say things aren't working out

You are stupid to think that you can save her or help.
>>
File: original.jpg (31 KB, 620x371) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
31 KB, 620x371
>>17127058
>I'm considering breaking up with her because she's clearly having problems and doesn't want me to help which is not good for either of us, but at the same time I want to be there for her because I like her and all that corny shit.

Are that much of a cunt to run away from your partner when things heat up? Don't be so immature and just BE there for her. If she wants to talk about it she'll come around. Don't force that shit, it's not like you can do much to help.
Be patient. Don't be clingy, focus on yourself and workout.
>>
>>17127083
Whoa man, I'm saying this because we've only been dating for a month and she's being ridiculously distant during this. I'm not saying she is obligated to explain, but I helped her out of the other two situations and it worked so I mean, it's different this time. It's the fact that she wont even talk to me, so even when I know how to cheer her up she simply won't even allow it
>>
>I'm considering breaking up with her because she's clearly having problems
Do this OP:
close browser
turn off computer
kill yourself
>>
>>17127083
this
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.