[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey normies, how do you break up with someone that still loves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1455290594540.png (171 KB, 540x264) Image search: [Google]
1455290594540.png
171 KB, 540x264
Hey normies, how do you break up with someone that still loves you?

I've been pretty much in this relationship out of guilt and fear they might commit sudoku if I break it off.
Please help.
>>
I like sudoku.
>>
Oh, and you can call a mental health hospital, and effectively have her put under surveillance in a facility until she calms down.

It gets her off you back, and gives her something to brag/bitch about when she berates you and gossips to all of her friends.

So... Yeah. Have fun.
>>
>>17127016
Slowly distance yourself, I don't mean stop texting or anything abrupt, but just do other things, stop being available for plans (that doesn't mean cancel) and tell her that things aren't working out.
If she starts offering sex etc don't fall for it, tell her you want to try and sort things, this will prepare her, then a week later end things citing differences or something like a lost "spark".

Can I ask why you think she will try and kill herself? do you have any reason to think that? or do you just think you are brilliant and she won't handle life without you?
>>
>>17127016
I've done this about 7 times now. The easiest way is to just be honest and forthcoming; most people will not actually kill themselves over a breakup and the ones that are a risk for that are pretty unstable and shouldn't be out in public. You don't have to verbatim tell them "I don't love you anymore," in fact you definitely shouldn't, but you can just be like "I'm not happy in our relationship and I feel a pretty big discrepancy in how we feel about our future together." In the end you need to put your foot down and have them take no for an answer. It's cowardly and cruel to pretend to be into someone who has no idea you don't want to be with them and you're just wasting the both of your time by not acting.
>>
Ghost her, that's what I always do.
>>
>>17127016
>I've been pretty much in this relationship out of guilt and fear they might commit sudoku if I break it off.
Who told you that she might?
>>
>>17127130

> hey babe
> I feel a big epidelepsicancascascy

OP please talk like a less educated man than this.

"I don't feel it anymore"
"I am not happy in our relationship"
"I have changed"
"It's not you, it's me"

The cliches are there for a reason
>>
>>17127016
Good luck op sudoku is hard to avoid
>>
>>17127150
>>17127150
"I don't feel it anymore"
"I am not happy in our relationship"
"I have changed"
"It's not you, it's me"

lol lel fuckin classic
>>
Please take a moment and enjoy this instructional and informative video that addresses the question you have raised:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTiyLuZOs1A
>>
>>17127620
Hey grandpa how old are you why are you posting that shit tune
>>
>>17127733

48 years old and because it answers OP original question, sonny
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.