[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys. Can you please give me tips on how to improve my skin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: IMAG1232_1.jpg (264 KB, 1652x1161) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1232_1.jpg
264 KB, 1652x1161
Hey guys. Can you please give me tips on how to improve my skin quality? The reason why I'm asking for your help is that I have been in a relationship with a girl for over a year now. Now she is amazing. She has both the looks and the personality. I've been noticing that she takes care of her skin so much. She washes them everyday with some foam and some other stuff (sorry, I'm a guy, don't know what you girls actually use) and as a result has the softest cheek I've ever touched.

Recently, I've been feeling bad because she goes to such lengths to look good (I'm not saying she is doing all this just for me) and I on the other hand don't really care about my skin. I've got quite a few scars left from back when I popped my spots in college and stuff. I want her to see the best side of me and be proud to be in a romantic relationship with me.

So I beg you guys, what can I do to improve my skin?

My efforts so far:

Drastically reduced the amount of Coca-Cola I drink over the past few months (from 5-6 cans a day to 1-2 cans a day)

Started washing my face with soap and water every other day, nothing fancy.

Drink more water.

Thank you.

Pic related
>>
File: IMAG1230_1.jpg (304 KB, 1676x1283) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1230_1.jpg
304 KB, 1676x1283
Other side of my face
>>
>>17126993
Keep doing what you're doing, man. It seems you're doing okay.
>>
I used to have skin like yours. I suggest that you cut out refined sugar entirely, as well as eliminating processed foods.

That helped immensely for me. Also, I only wash my face with water and a rag. No soap, as it dries out the skin. Try that for a week and see how you like it.
>>
Op go to a dermatologist or skin clinic and try lactic acid peels it removes dead skin cells build up and bighten your skin complexion as well try clay masks and skin regimen treatments. It makes my skin fucking smooth and remove blemish scars as well.
>>
Your skin looks fine to me, my guess is that she moisturizes once a day, at night. Ask her what she uses?
Women tend to have softer skin that men.

Other thing is you will be shaving in a few years time. Just learn to enjoy life, your young, have fun.
>>
>>17126993

wash your face twice a day- when you get up and before you go to bed

rinse your face with warm water to start and then use a face cleanser specifically- body wash or hand soap is too harsh, the skin on your face is more sensitive than the rest of your body

rinse the soap from your face with cool water and pat it dry. never scrub your face.

apply a moisturizer, again a face specific one. a lot of the time people break out because their face is too dry, so it over produces oils which cause acne

about once a week exfoliate, using the same warm/cool water technique

don't forget to wash and moisturize your neck as well

don't touch your face and wash your pillow case and sheets regularly

and of course, a good diet and plenty of water helps as well
>>
Tea tree facial wash works great removes any grease from the skin but doesn't dry it out.
>>
>>17127037
>>17127046
>>17127025
>>17127052
>>17127074
>>17127082
Thanks guys... I really appreciate your advices. I'll try to follow them as much as I can. I'll try to keep you guys updated if improvements occur
>>
apply fresh semen on your face until it dries up then wash thoroughly. I am not b8ing btw, it works trust me.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.