[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /adv/ I would use an advice right now as I'm clueless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: cuck.jpg (139 KB, 399x885) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
139 KB, 399x885
Hello /adv/ I would use an advice right now as I'm clueless as fuck.

Here is the situation.

Be me, a 22 year old male. Gets friendly with his coworker, we hang out together for 5 months. Last Saturday I confessed to her. She's 30 year old, without kids. She rejected me at first due to the age difference but we kept cuddling. Next day she agreed to meet with me. We talked it over and decided to give it a try.

She said that it would be weird if we keep being a coworkers while we are in a relationship. That is ok with me as I've been searching for a new job.

Here comes the second problem.

I call few people, get an offer for new job. I talk with my boss about quitting my current job. The boss offers me higher pay as the new offer. I've been working for this company for 2 and a half year.

So my dilemma is following:
>Take the new job, get the gf.
>Keep the current job, but I might lose the gf. If it won't work I would be stuck with her at the workplace.

I don't want to burn bridges at the old work place.

I have also never been in a romantic relationship. I would like to hear your opinions as I lack the experience to make the decision.

Pic is me as I don't have other stuff in the phone.
>>
Well if you choose to stay, then you'll be stuck with an awkward atmosphere between you and 'gf'. Is that worth the extra pay?
>>
Make her quit her job instead? Are tou going to be making more money than her?
>>
>>17126992
Why would you quit your job for a girl? Plenty more fish in the sea. Have her quit.
>>
>>17127009
I don't know. I don't have to interact with her on daily basis at work. But of course if it would end badly I would possibly quit.

>>17127027
I doubt she would quit her job. She has mortgage to pay and stuff. It's easier for me to quit. The thing got more complicated with the offer from my current boss. I might be making slightly more than her, I think.
>>
>>17127048
It's not like she'd have to stop working. Mortgage or not, she's in the same situation as you, except you're the one who knows he's wanted bad enough by the company to get offered a raise.

Does the company have a no dating co-workers policy?
>>
>>17126992
I never take an offer at a job I was planning on leaving because
1. Now they know you are planning on leaving and will be looking for a replacement for you anyway
2. They are only offering you that pay now, if they could have afforded it earlier and you are that valuable why weren't you bumped up before.
You could also use the counter offer in your job search.
>>
>>17127187
This.
Quit that shit and get the new one.
Fuck that stuff nigga.
Fuck that negress in the ass AND get mad dollas with the new job.
Peace, nigga.
>>
>>17126992
What do you do for a living
>>
OP here I went to sleep last night.
>>17127062
There isn't any no dating policy it's just a small IT company.

>>17127230
I'm a sys admin at a hosting company. She's a programmer.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.