[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it morally wrong for me, a 19, nearly 20 year old to fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1442206395545.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1442206395545.gif
2 MB, 250x188
Is it morally wrong for me, a 19, nearly 20 year old to fuck a 16, nearly 17 year old?

If so why?
>>
Not at all in my opinion (I'm a femanon). This is a very normal and natural age difference.

Just be safe and don't get her pregnant.

Have fun and enjoy your youth!
>>
>WOW I FOUND LE NONSENSICAL CONSENT LAW LOOK GUYS DIS LAW MAKES NO SENSE
Thank you captain obvious. Do whatever you want OP. If you get tried for statutory rape, enjoy the consequences.
>>
>>17126976
She's pretty thirsty for my dick mang. I turn 20 in a month and she turns 17 in 3
>>
>>17126899
Not really wrong in my eyes, but it could be illegal and you dont want to get mixed up in that, trust me.
>>
>>17126899
Nah mang, i'm 21 and fugging a 17 year old. We share interests and she thinks I'm good in bed. what's not to like? Plus it's legal in Trudeauland.
>>
That is probably the largest acceptable age difference. Like if you were 20 and she was 16 only, then it could be an issue.

Remember the half + 7 rule
>>
Been there done that multiple times
Was great pussy and id do it again
No joke...enjoy
>>
morally? not at all

just dont get caught
>>
I was 20 when I dated a 16yo. Only did mouth stuff, never fucked her. Regret I didn't take her virginity.

[spoiler]started fucking her 11 years later tho[/spoiler]
>>
>>17127746
Why are you bumping this? The answer is no.
>>
>>17127829
The answer is yes...
Grass on the pitch? Lets play!
>>
>>17128616
In my country the age of consent is 16. You do the math. Even twenty-one yearolds are still teenagers in spirit. Three years is nothing.
>>
>>17126899
It's morally wrong in my opinion because I think people should have sex generally when they're older. I think they should have sex the earliest in their eighteens.
It's not morally wrong for you to date her though. The age difference is perfectly fine. But just don't sex her. Wait a little bit more. Be more innocent people there's enough time the rest of your life's to be adult and have adult responsibility and doing adult stuff.

I'm a 30 year old femanon with enough experience to tell you that I was introduced to that kind of shit way too early. It's not good for you. It just isn't.
>>
Once she's age of consent you're straight. Doesn't matter how old you are, if she's old enough and consenting it's all gravy.
>>
>>17128795
T. Someone who rode the cock carsoul and regrets it
>>
I'm a 20 year old femanon who fucked a 17 year boy today. Love it!
I don't think it's morally wrong at all.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.