[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So there's this girl I see every day when I'm walking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1450154353030.jpg (191 KB, 1168x812) Image search: [Google]
1450154353030.jpg
191 KB, 1168x812
So there's this girl I see every day when I'm walking to/from one of my classes. She's really cute and I'm starting to really like her, however I have very little experience approaching girls. Since finals are coming up and the term is coming to an end I don't want to take the "befriend her first" approach. Would it be weird if i were to just approach her one day, tell her I think she's very beautiful, and ask for her phone number? She seems like an affable person, because she's always smiling even if she's alone.
>>
Tell me; I'm truly lost here.
>>
>>17126854
She'll probably be flattered and give you her number, but only because it's going to be really awkward for her, and likely for you as well.

I suggest not doing that. Ask her a casual question about something when she's nearby, then introduce yourself and start talking.
>>
>>17126942
Like I said, I'm not great at approaching girls. I'm terrible at small talk until I get comfortable with someone. It seems dreadful to have to power through a few awkward conversations which I, as the man, will have to keep flowing smoothly. I'm terrible at coming up with things to say to strangers. I feel, though, that I'd be more confident just being forthright with my intentions so that I know straight away if she likes me or not. If she does, I would feel more relaxed going forward. If she doesn't, then no harm and on to the next one.

However, I can concede that you make a good point about it being both awkward for her and I. Is there anyway to my preferred method that can dampen this feeling of discomfort? And when you say it will be awkward for her, is this likely to stem more from flattery or annoyance?
>>
>>17126854
"Hey, I just wanted to say that you're really cute and I was wondering if I could have your number"
If you don't act creepy about it and you're not a 5/10 the LEAST she will do is politely reject you, or even give you the number but she's not looking to date or something. Trust me.
>>
>>17126854
"Hey, I keep seeing you around, thought it was about time I said hi"

FYI cold approaches take real balls and you'll prob fuck it up
>>
>>17126977
>>17126980
I don't want to fail. She's really pretty and she seems really nice. Tell me how not to fail!
>>
>>17126977
as this faggot said

say that she will either reject you nicely or give ur number, just dress well, be clean and use some perfume the day your going to do it and be confident, wrost case scneario your gaining experience gl op
>>
>>17127042
I've never been a cologne wearing person, and in fact I find it douchey. I don't thin I smell bad at all, so can I just use some manly body wash like I normally do so it doesn't appear like I'm trying too hard? In that same respect, how should I dress so that it appears like I'm just casually going about my business? Obviously I'm not going to go full on blacktie, so like jeans and a button down?
>>
>>17126854
Saying she's beautiful right off the bat is sweet, we like it, but it's an instant friend-zone. Maybe approach her, say hi, I've noticed you around campus and finals are almost over but i was wondering if you'd want to grab a coffee sometime? Then she says something or you say, by the way, I'm anon and then she says something.

This is how I'd like to be approached. First meetings are always awkward anyway
>>
>>17127068
Expanding on this, she sounds really cute and you sound really sweet. I hope it works out.

In order to not fuck up, get some phyto-nutrients in you, asap. I'm talking berries and yogurt and spinach. Take a multi-vitamin. As close to the initial contact as possible, work up a good sweat with your best tunes and a 30min workout, get a fap in and take a thorough shower. Post workout feel good hormones will help you through it.
>>
>>17127086
This is oddly detailed. Can you elaborate on the role nutrition plays here? I mean, I'm generally a healthy eater. I try to limit fast food as much as I can and eat fruit and veggies along with meat that I grill.
>>
>>17127093
A sudden surge in nutrients and antioxidants will make you feel amazeballs, improving cell regeneration and boosting your immune system. It's just an over all good move
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.