[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
being lead on?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
I think this girl is leading me on, and I want to start drinking again.

I met her in therapy, and I'm afraid that the standard tumblr-esque, overly ecstatic support from all the group members is pity.

I'm also hoping that whatever the case is with the leading-on, she wants to be friends and has good intentions towards me...That hope about good intentions in people kind of died a while ago, despite the fact I make a pretty consistent effort to help others.

We're on good terms, and supposed to do cool things very soon, but I have a fair amount of reasons to believe I'm being lead on.
1. she says she leads guys on
2. she "confessed a crush" (are we 14?) on me when I very much needed cheering up
3. she hasn't really flirted or anything
4. 70% of her friends are harshly judgemental
5. I leave a terrible first-impression, and a very good middle-impression if I say so myself.

So how would you proceed without drinking (getting too stressed)? Would you do anything special to tell if you are being led on other than proceeding normally?

She does a lot of casual stuff. She is probably pretty ready to just fuck a guy who wants commitment or to just friend a guy who wants a fuck.
>>
Quit thinking with your dick and find someone who can support you once you know how to actually support yourself.
>>
>>17126735
>quit thinking with your dick
you mean behaving on behalf of my dick, right?

>support yourself
I'm not calling loneliness supporting myself anymore
>>
>>17126720
Keep your distance anon, this bitch is expecting to see how you'll react.
>>
>>17127000
>keep your distance
>both in group therapy
>have significant plans to go out (non-romantically) already

I think that ship sailed. :(
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.