[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in deep shit /adv/ So I've somehow started dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 506x628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 506x628
I'm in deep shit /adv/
So I've somehow started dating the girl of my dreams and we've been going out for several months l. She's been really busy the entire time with things like school and work and whenever I'm like with her she doesn't really pay attention to me. I know it's normally the other way around but whatever. So I've also been really depressed recently for multiple reasons and I've just wanted to spend time with her but like I said she's always busy so she can't and whenever that happens I just get really angry and I just think that I my prom lens are her fault and thus has been going on for months. So a few days ago I finally got to go out with her for the first time in like 3 weeks, but instead of being happy to spend time with her I'm just angry the entire time and she asks why and I just snap and tell her how angry I've been that's she's been ignoring me and basically the only reason I'm angry has been her fault so she stopped talking and demanded that I bring her back home. I instantly felt horrible and after I dropped her off and went hope I texted her basically a novel how sorry I was and how selfish I was and she responds with how she feels guilty for making me feel ignored and we go back and forth on how Nothing was really her fault while she still says that she feels like shit until I finally said I didn't know how to convince her otherwise after many hours of this and that at the end of the day there's no excuse for what I said and if she wants to break up with me then I'd respect her decision and she replied saying that she doesn't know anymore. And she hasn't talked to me since
Please help I love her and I don't want her to leave me.
>>
>>17126633

too bad she doesnt like you get over it.
>>
Best thing to do op give her her space to think. You've done enough don't add more into the turmoil cause you giving her more of a reason to stay away from you. Give her space and in return shell come back. Stop being in fear and trust her. If you love her so much accept the schedual she is the honey moon phase is over stop forcing things. Let her breathe so she'll give you answer and she'll come back to you. Trust her learn it
>>
ya that's one of the things I was thinking of doing but I also thought that it might lead her to think that I'm ignoring her instead.
>>
>>17126736
Both aren't so bad idea again women who are busy respond why they notice they're partner starybto give them too much space
>>
I'd also like to mention that there wasn't really a honeymoon phase unless you count before it started when she would actually want to spend a lot of time with me and then when we did start going out was when she started not really paying attention to me
>>
I'm in a similar boat OP. I didn't give her space, it backfired on me super hard.

The absolute best thing you can do for yourself is to give her space. It seems counter intuitive, but you will just cause harm.
>>
Now that I think about it I beLiVe that would be the best decision I appreciate the second opinion because I was to scared to ask my friends, most of which are mutual
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.