[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Went from top in class to Failing every single one of my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1462672740432.jpg (81 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1462672740432.jpg
81 KB, 640x1136
>Went from top in class to Failing every single one of my classes
>I am now recomended for Therapy

Can my teachers even do this? Or is this some bullcrap and my parents recommended it and are saying my teachers did to get me to go

What do? Good ways to troll a person who gets payd to listen to tumblerinas?
I'm not wasting my motherfucking time in fucking Therapy, I just started working out too, I don't have time for this crap.
>>
>>17126626
You sound like a loser and it would probably do you some good. If you're asking for /adv/ you're about one step removed from a tumblrina yourself.
>>
>>17126635
I'm mainly only asked to know if my parents are just lying and they asked for the Therapy themselves or if teachers can legitimately do this.
>>
>>17126646
You sound like you're in high school? Either way they'd need your parents' permission.
>>
>>17126716
>Either way they'd need your parents' permission.
Thanks bro.
>>
>recommendation means it's mandatory that you have to go
>>
They can't send you to therapy themselves. but they can recommend to your parents sure
>>
File: 43QP5PV.png (8 KB, 136x136) Image search: [Google]
43QP5PV.png
8 KB, 136x136
>>17126626
>Top in class
>This bad at speaking
Orly?
>>
File: 1461791927988.jpg (28 KB, 672x434) Image search: [Google]
1461791927988.jpg
28 KB, 672x434
>>17126626
>we are kinda related
>>
>>17126626
>Can my teachers even do this?
As long as it's only a recommendation, yes. They can recommend whatever they want. Many, many moons ago, when I was just a middle-schooler, my teachers recommended it for me as well. Slightly different reasons (though my grades were indeed slipping), but same basic result.

>Or is this some bullcrap and my parents recommended it and are saying my teachers did to get me to go
This is also possible. I don't think it's likely, though.

>What do? Good ways to troll a person who gets payd to listen to tumblerinas?
Tell them the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Hold nothing back. Info-bludgeon them with your utter lack of psychoses, or even quirks. Bore them to death with your complete sanity. It's the quickest ticket out. But it is vitally important that you tell them the complete truth; it's the only way to ensure that you don't get caught lying. Lies will only get you stuck there longer.

>I'm not wasting my motherfucking time in fucking Therapy,
Apparently, you are going to waste a little time there. I'm trying to tell you how to minimize that time.

>I just started working out too, I don't have time for this crap.
What else do you do?
>>
>>17126719
No
>>17126721
cool
>>17126771
Mostly in Physics, Math, Engineering and memorizing some lame History instead of reading about it m8

>>17126785
I know a girl with tits like this but a slightly less attractive face desu familia
She is why I started working out .....

>>17126888
> Slightly different reasons
Story?

>This is also possible. I don't think it's likely, though.
You don't know my parents

>Tell them the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Hold nothing back. Info-bludgeon them with your utter lack of psychoses, or even quirks. Bore them to death with your complete sanity. It's the quickest ticket out. But it is vitally important that you tell them the complete truth; it's the only way to ensure that you don't get caught lying. Lies will only get you stuck there longer.
I'm never going to do this with anyone ever.

>Apparently, you are going to waste a little time there. I'm trying to tell you how to minimize that time.
No, i'm just not going to go and probably do some work

>What else do you do?
I look at a lot of News and browse /fit/ way too much.....
>>
>>17127155
>Story?
Rather not go into details. I was bullied, and the administration blamed me for it, so I resorted to threatening the bullies in an attempt to make them stop. Didn't work. That was when they reconmended therapy.

>I'm never going to do this with anyone ever
Why not? It will get you what you want.

>I look at a lot of News and browse /fit/ way too much.....
I thought you said you didn't have time.
>>
>>17127240
>Why not? It will get you what you want.

No.

>I thought you said you didn't have time.
Anything is better than wasting you time talking to some fagget

Unless it turns out to be some hot grill or something... then ...maybe....
>>
>>17127423
>No.
No as in it won't get you what you want, or no as in you simply refuse to talk?

>>I thought you said you didn't have time.

>Anything is better than wasting you time talking to some fagget
Even browsing /fit/ "way too much", as you yourself described it?
>>
>>17127446
>Even browsing /fit/ "way too much", as you yourself described it?
At least then I can talk to my /fit/ bros
Plus sometimes you learn something col.
>>
>>17127462
cool*
>>
>>17126626
Most people would benefit from therapy
>>
If you can land a good therapist, therapy is very beneficial, but honestly only if a person wants therapy. No matter how much you may potentially benefit from it, if you feel like you don't need it then you're not going to get much out of it.
>>
>>17127240
> so I resorted to threatening the bullies

haahhahahahhaa

alright middle school, take a deep breath and go see the nice lady in room 204
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.